Thursday, August 11, 2016

My favorite time of year.




In South Carolina I can now visualize myself back there standing out in that beautiful lot I owned and commenting the same and I recall that was around time of the Major League World Series. That one day, I said.

Now I find myself adapting to this new climate after living for fifteen years in that new climate of the Seattle city and suburbs. And now I write this sentence non-contiguously as I think back to those years I lived downtown in Seattle and I sit here now and feel baffled about the things I remember people saying to me back then.

I find myself adapting and into some kind of new kind of patience I have never felt before.

Spokane - not including rainfall - averages 4 *feet* of snowfall per year and that is definitely a new environment for me and for my entire life so far.

A source I just read to confirm some details I had wondered about tells me that Seattle receives only just under 7 inches of snowfall per year on average and 37 inches of rainfall.

I found myself wondering if in the entire time I was growing up in south west Arkansas I saw even as much snowfall that entire time as I saw here in the winter of 2013-2014, the first winter I lived in Eastern Washington State.

And these are Drought Years here on the West Coast.

So now is August.

Summer's not over but I have felt its last gasp.

Summer was great when they used to let me exercise for my triathlon pursuits. I actually wanted to live here in Eastern Washington State to train because the Four Seasons we have here I learned were much better to prepare for than all those thousands of miles of mild weather and non-snake crawling pavement I trained for on the Burke-Gilman trail in the county Seattle is in.

Now, as a prisoner of the Iranian communists in control of the United States of American federal government I must not pursue anything I enjoy in life.

Because they are always watching and waiting where I can't get to them.

And they are very terrified of me.

That watch my every move. They know every item of food I purchase at the grocery store.
































2016August11_Chloe55_DSC00593.jpg





































2016August11_Chloe55_DSC00595.jpg


































2016August11_Chloe55_DSC00603.jpg


































2016_Abbi_DSC01229.jpg
































2016_Abbi_DSC01230.jpg






































2016_Abbi_DSC01233.jpg

































2016_Abbi_DSC01234.jpg



































2016_Abbi_DSC01244.jpg





































2016_Abbi_DSC01245.jpg



































2016_Cyb20_DSC00216.jpg
























marlin336cs01_jpg_thumbnail0.jpg






























290443.jpg





As usual for recent years the image formatting optimized for Google Chrome



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11 August 2016