Friday, August 26, 2016

"When there's nowhere else to run"




America hates conformity.

America hates Islam!

America Hate Muslims!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-monkey-suit-724778/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 17 Episode 21

The Monkey Suit

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 14, 2006 on FOX

AIRED: 5/14/06



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s17e21

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

The Monkey Suit


Why, I believe, right now, this gentleman's having dinner with the tooth fairy and the easter bunny.

This is the break in the case we've been waiting for!










http://www.azlyrics.com/e/edwardsharpeandthemagneticzeros.html

AZ

EDWARD SHARPE AND THE MAGNETIC ZEROS

album: "Up From Below" (2009)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/edwardsharpeandthemagneticzeros/home.html

AZ

EDWARD SHARPE AND THE MAGNETIC ZEROS

"Home"

Alabama, Arkansas,
I do love my Ma and Pa
Not the way that I do love you

Well, holy moly me oh my
You’re the apple of my eye
Girl, I've never loved one like you

Man, oh, man, you're my best friend
I scream it to the nothingness
There ain't nothing that I need

Well, hot and heavy pumpkin pie
Chocolate candy, Jesus Christ
Ain't nothing please me more than you

[Chorus:]
Home, let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you
Home, let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you

La la la la
Take me home
Mama, I'm coming home

I'll follow you into the park,
Through the jungle, through the dark
Girl, I've never loved one like you

Moats and boats, and waterfalls,
Alleyways, and payphone calls
I been everywhere with you (that's true)

Laugh until we think we'll die,
Barefoot on a summer night
Never could be sweeter than with you

And in the streets you run afree,
Like it's only you and me,
Geez, you're something to see.

[Chorus]

La la la la
Take me home
Mama, I'm coming home

Jade?
Alexander?
Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?
I sure do - you came jumping out after me.
Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, and you were bleeding all over the place, and I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
Yes, I do.
Well, there's something I never told you about that night.
What didn't you tell me?
Well, while you were sitting in the back seat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you 'til just now!

[Chorus]

Home, let me come home,
Home is wherever I'm with you
Our home, yes, I am home,
Home is when I’m alone with you

Alabama, Arkansas,
I do love my Ma and Pa
Moats and boats, and waterfalls,
Alleyways, and payphone calls

Home is when I'm alone with you!
Home is when I’m alone with you










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/02/11 10:58 PM
I didn't note the exact time but just a few minutes ago as the FM 102.5 KZOK announcer was leading into a commercial break he was commenting about how if they had to play Lionel Richie songs then he would slash his wrists and jump in a warm tub, which is consistent with what happens to many people in the 2008 film "The Happening."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/22/11 3:38 PM


I am going to try to listen to the song that is playing on FM 102.5 KZOK radio broadcast locally here in Seattle Washington


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 May 2011 excerpt ends]












https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/04/KL_Kernspeicher_Makro_1.jpg












2016_Nk20_DSCN3483.jpg












2016_Nk20_DSCN3484.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: fbise@leo.gov

Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil

Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:18:20 AM

Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

So what's next, chump?


Are you going to stand up to a real officer of the United States of America or are you just going to keep tiptoeing around me like the pack of cowardly jackals and hyenas you are?


I have been 100% deployed on this official United States federal assignment for 10 years - that you have seriously interfered with - and you think you can just walk away from your treasonous activities?


You have provided material support to an insurrection against the United States of America and the Bill Gates-sponsored War On Heroism and you think there are not going to be serious repercussions to you?


You should not have made me make you surrender unconditionally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2007 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN3485.jpg












2016_Nk20_DSCN3486.jpg










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/11/melinda.html ]


http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1995_1286636

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Attorneys paint different views of Smith in opener

RICK BRAGG New York Times

WED 07/19/1995 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


UNION, S.C. - The prosecution urged the jurors at the Susan Smith trial to hold on to their common sense in the weeks ahead, and they would come to see Smith as a selfish, malicious killer who sacrificed her children for the love of the son of a rich industrialist.

The defense begged them to look into their hearts and, through that softer focus, find a disturbed, childlike figure who, after a lifetime of sadness, snapped like a dry twig.

As simplistic as those opposing views might seem, they will be the crux of the next month of testimony in Smith's capital murder trial, which officially began Tuesday with opening statements in the elegant old Union County Courthouse.



http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/barack-obamas-dreams-from-my-father-is-published

HISTORY.COM


JULY 18 THIS DAY IN HISTORY


Jul 18, 1995:

Barack Obama's "Dreams from My Father" is published


On this day in 1995, “Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance,” a memoir by a little-known law professor named Barack Obama, is published.



http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-My-Father-Story-Inheritance/dp/081292343X/ref=ed_oe_h

Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance (Hardcover)

by Barack Obama (Author)

Publisher: Times Books; 1st edition (July 18, 1995)

ISBN-10: 081292343X
ISBN-13: 978-0812923438












2016_Nk20_DSCN3487.jpg












2016_Nk20_DSCN3488.jpg










http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1511/06/cnr.05.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


CNN NEWSROOM

U.S. Ramps Up Security; Carson's Story. Aired 2-2:30p ET

Aired November 6, 2015 - 14:00 ET


(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BALDWIN: You're watching CNN. I'm Brooke Baldwin. Thanks for being with me here on this Friday.


CARSON: One of the tactics that is used by you guys in the media, particularly when someone is doing very well, is let's find a way to get them distracted and get all the people distracted so that we can get away from the real issues. And I'm simply not going to allow that to occur.

CAMEROTA: Look, Dr. Carson, I know you call this tactics. It's called vetting in politics. You know it well just from the short time that you've been involved in vetting - campaigns.

CARSON: Is that what was done with the current president? Is that what you guys did with him?

CAMEROTA: Yes. As a matter of fact, it -

CARSON: No, you did not. Give me a break.

CAMEROTA: President Obama's autobiography, "Dreams of My Father," was also vetted. You will recall, Dr. Carson, that people -

CARSON: Give me a break.

CAMEROTA: Dr. Carson -

CARSON: Are you kidding me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:06 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 August 2016