Friday, August 26, 2016

Always a tape.




http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000468250000&s=201608260600&sid=17123&sn=STZIBP&st=201608260505&cn=537

excite tv


Courage Under Fire (1996)

537 STZIBP: Friday, August 26


1996, R, ***1/2, 01:55, Color, English, United States,

A troubled officer (Denzel Washington) reviews the Medal of Honor candidacy of a female helicopter pilot (Meg Ryan) killed during the Gulf War.

Cast: Denzel Washington, Meg Ryan, Lou Diamond Phillips, Michael Moriarty, Bronson Pinchot, Seth Gilliam, Regina Taylor, Zeljko Ivanek, Scott Glenn Director(s): Edward Zwick Producer(s): John Davis, David T. Friendly, Joseph Singer Executive Producer(s): Joseph M. Caracciolo, Debra Martin Chase










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115956/quotes

IMDb


Courage Under Fire (1996)

Quotes


Nathaniel Serling: I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant, so I'll admit I'm a little slow on the uptake, otherwise I'd say that you just threatened me. Did you just threaten me, soldier? Because if you did, let me respond to you...

[turns off tape recorder]

Nathaniel Serling: Let me respond to you this way. I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs, because I'll have no compunction whatsoever about getting up to my neck in yo' ass. Do you understand me?



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=courage-under-fire

Springfield! Springfield!


Courage Under Fire (1996)


She was afraid, Colonel.
That's the bottom line on Captain Walden.
She was a fucking coward, sir.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-outer-limits/in-another-life-21487/

tv.com


The Outer Limits Season 4 Episode 4

In Another Life

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 1998 on Showtime


And today, he was fired from his job. With a gun in his hand and a severance package on his desk, Mason finds himself torn between suicide and psychosis -- between killing himself and killing his co-workers.


AIRED: 2/16/98










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=courage-under-fire

Springfield! Springfield!


Courage Under Fire (1996)


So the rest of the night
went without incident?
Yeah.
Wasn't that enough for one night?
You want to continue this tomorrow?
I don't get emotional about this shit.
I've been there, you know?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=courage-under-fire

Springfield! Springfield!


Courage Under Fire (1996)


(ringing tone)
- (Meredith) Hello.
- Hello? Baby?
How're you doing?
Hi.
How',s it going?
Outstanding.
Outstanding.
I was calling, I wondered...
What... what kind of...
What size T-shirts the kids wear?
I want to get the kids some T-shirts.
You know their sizes as well as I do.
Are you OK?
Nat?
I got a pint of, um...
..Scotch here in a paper bag.
I don't want to drink any of it.
Can you tell me why you need it?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:22 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 26 August 2016