Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Halt and Catch Fire




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP018631990029&sid=78836&sn=AMCPHD&st=201608310300&cn=697

excite tv


Halt and Catch Fire (New)

697 AMCPHD: Wednesday, August 31 3:00 AM [ 03:00 AM Wednesday 31 August 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama

Flipping the Switch

Gordon and Donna's personal life bleeds into work, causing tension at the office; Joe meets with the MacMillan board.

Cast: Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, Mackenzie Davis, Kerry Bishý, Toby Huss, Annabeth Gish, Manish Dayal Executive Producer(s): Jonathan Lisco, Mark Johnson, Melissa Bernstein

Original Air Date: Aug 30, 2016










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:18 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 2/13/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
Only sleep about two hours last night. It's like trying to sleep in a barn here. The only time I sleep soundly is when I haven't slept enough to the point of exhaustion. Had one of those foreign dreams during my nap though. It was simple. It was just an image of a piece of paper with some words on it. It made me think of what I wrote yesterday using the specific word 'communique.' The image in my dream looked like a communique. The words were "from: me" and on the line below: "to: you." There was some other dream manipulation after that but I'm not sure what it was. It was something that I had to concentrate on hard. I wonder if they are planting easter eggs in my mind. I feel like I am in control enough to not let them control me to the point of doing something I don't want to do. But I have done things I don't want to do as a result of their control; I don't want to be homeless for one. And how much more of this manipulation will it take for them to openly control me? Will this dream manipulation make me less in control of my mind or more in control? I just don't know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 February 2006 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:52 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 31 August 2016