Thursday, August 11, 2016

Gravedancing




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e03


Ben knew everything about the plan to get to gemenon, So keon knows everything too. You need to find out how they were gonna get From caprica into the safe house on gemenon So we can follow their plan.

You're going to gemenon.

Well, zoe said I had a purpose on gemenon. God wants me there. She was gonna bring me there, And I was gonna be something special.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e03


What if What if the purpose is bad?

Zoe said my purpose was wonderful, so it is. You have to take me there in the robot body. Somehow the chip and the body are working together To make me.

Do you realize you are 6 feet tall and you weigh a ton?



































2016_Nk20_DSCN3359.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/10 7:29 PM
Was it last night I had the dream where Eric Stoltz was my manager? I think it was last night.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/10 7:30 PM
He and I were in an indistinct office building room and there was a lot of equipment I recognized as Burroughs bank machines but I didn't recognize anything from what I consider a true memory. Rather, I was aware of the type of equipment and that the setting was similar to when I worked maintaining Burroughs equipment for banks.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510004&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002191800&cn=676

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, February 19 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Gravedancing

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Feb 19, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/10 3:28 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Rest-Ronald-Reagan-Story/dp/B000PKZODS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266621971&sr=8-5

Where's the Rest of Me? The Ronald Reagan Story

Publisher: Duell, Sloan and Pierce; 1St Edition edition (1965)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/05/10 6:36 PM
I have thought several times today about a dream I had sometime during the night last night and this one scene makes me think again about it. I was thinking earlier today that it was a vivid dream about that so-called "Cylon projection" I have written about before. There was nothing specific in the dream as far as details of the scene or specific people in the scenes but it makes me think about it.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510003&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002051800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, February 5 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Reins of a Waterfall

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Feb 05, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 February 2010 excerpt ends]



































081016_a_svwlx_ (2179).jpg






























081016_a_svwlx_ (2456).jpg






























081016_a_svwlx_ (2464).jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:06 AM Friday, February 19, 2010 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2010/02/remember-we-gave-them-more-opportunity.html


http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/16/09 3:23 PM
http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011946500001&sid=59337&sn=AMCHD&st=200911161500&cn=697

The Prisoner (Repeat)

697 AMCHD: Monday, November 16 3:00 PM

Mystery, Adventure

Arrival; Harmony

A man awakes in an isolated town called The Village; Two attempts to assimilate Six; Six meets his brother and tries to escape; Two confronts his son about his growing sense of rebellion.

Cast: Jim Caviezel, Ian McKellen, Ruth Wilson, Hayley Atwell, Lennie James, Jamie Campbell Bower Executive Producer(s): Bill Gallagher

Original Air Date: Nov 15, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/16/09 3:54 PM
http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/16/09 4:20 PM
I have had dreams, probably at least twice, although I only remember one in particular from probably over a year ago, that reminds me of 10:9.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 November 2009 excerpt ends]



































awl .jpg



























zwemza .jpg



























http://bri-tri.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/untitled-0958.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e03


Tamara!

She should be here.

How big is this room?

Well, that--that question Doesn't really have any meaning--

Don't give me techno talk! Just help me find my daughter.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/08/08 10:50 PM


http://www.cswap.com/1997/Conspiracy_Theory/cap/en/25fps/a/00_43

Conspiracy Theory


:43:58
What is it they say about truth?

:44:01
The truth will set you free.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 August 2008 excerpt ends]










From 1/25/2007 to 2/19/2010 is 1121 days

From 2/19/2010 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 1121 days



From 2/19/2010 To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 1121 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 11/27/1968 ( premiere US film "Hellfighters" ) is 1121 days



From 12/9/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - Dinner Honoring Thomas P. O'Neill, Jr. Remarks at the Fundraising Dinner for the O'Neill Chair at Boston College ) To 2/19/2010 is 11030 days

11030 = 5515 + 5515

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Burgess ) To 12/8/1980 is 5515 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/gravedancing-1319677/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 4

Gravedancing

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Feb 19, 2010 on Syfy

AIRED: Feb 19, 2010










http://www.e-reading.co.uk/bookreader.php/1016787/Clancy_-_Shadow_Warriors.html


Shadow Warriors (2002)

Clancy, Tom - Nf - Commanders


XII

SHADOWS IN THE STORM


Lights popped on in the buildings as they closed to 5,000 meters.

"Party in ten," commanded the Apache fire team leader, Lieutenant Tom Drew.

Figures began running toward the three antiaircraft pits guarding the base.

"Five ... four ... three ...," said Drew calmly.

Before he reached "one," Thomas "Tip" O'Neal pickled a Hellfire. "This one's for you, Saddam," said Dave Jones, O'Neal's copilot, as the Hellfire whisked off the left rail of the Apache. It was the first shot of the war.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713180/quotes

IMDb


Fury (2014)

Quotes


Norman Ellison: First Sergeant Collier?

Wardaddy: [turns to face Norman] Maybe. What the fuck are you?

Norman Ellison: Private Ellison. I was told to report to you. I'm your new assistant driver.

Wardaddy: [takes a long look at Norman] No, you are not.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713180/quotes

IMDb


Fury (2014)

Quotes


Norman Ellison: Yes, yes, I am...

Wardaddy: Goddammit! Who told you this?

Norman Ellison: [pointing] Master Sergeant with the clipboard...

Wardaddy: Bullshit!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2713180/quotes

IMDb


Fury (2014)

Quotes


Norman Ellison: I've never even seen the inside of a tank. I'm a clerk typist. Was heading to Fifth Corps HQ, and they pulled me off the truck. They sent me here. It's gotta be a mistake.

Grady 'Coon-Ass' Travis: Mistake? Army don't make mistakes. It wouldn't do.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=flight-of-the-intruder

Springfield! Springfield!


Flight Of The Intruder (1991)


Well, today's your lucky day. The only A-6B qualified crew, Jackson and Greeves, were scrubbed because they didn't have a day trap. So your BN volunteered you for SAM suppression. Ever pull Ironhand duty? You fly the B?

No. Wait a minute. I'm not B qualified. I've never even sat in the damn thing.

Well, it's a good thing Mr. Cole has. Besides, you're all we got.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


JOHNSON
Sir? We're here to inform you...that you've been...reactivated.

EXT—SUBURBAN STREET, DAY

[The two officers get back in their sedan.]

OFFICER TWO
The guy's a mess. How'd he get like that?










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Stardust"

19 April 1996

Episode 20 Season 1 DVD video:

00:28:44


US Marine Corps Colonel Klingman: But why must I have taken a life in order for you to trust me? This machine - these wires - will save millions of lives. This plan - my idea - is my part to bring everyone home soon. Safe. And I would think you could believe in and trust someone who's working to be able to spend a night with you back home rather than going out to look up your name on some war memorial wall.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488988/releaseinfo

IMDb


Chapter 27 (2007)

Release Info

USA 25 January 2007 (Sundance Film Festival) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488988/quotes

IMDb


Chapter 27 (2007)

Quotes


John Lennon: [Signing an album for Mark David Chapman] Is that all?

Mark David Chapman: [Stunned and shaky] Yeah. Thanks.

John Lennon: You sure? That's all?

Mark David Chapman: Yes. That's all. Thanks John.

John Lennon: You're welcome.

[Turns and leaves]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 25, 2007

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 12:41 AM
This may be why I have been thinking, actually visualizing, "memories" of 9th grade Civics class. I can't "remember" the teacher's name, but I "remember" Lori Draper was in there, as well as Frog, Billy Parker, and others. I was thinking of that class when I was writing about Dawn Vaughn was wearing my football jacket.

CVIC: (pron. "civic") Carrier Intelligence Center - centrally located space on an aircraft carrier occupied by intelligence officers and IS's. Flight crews often go there to debrief after a flight.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078346/quotes

IMDb


Superman (1978)

Quotes


Brad: "Ran," huh? Told ya he's an oddball.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 3:40 AM
goddamnit my shoulder hurts like a motherfucker. Feels like I've been shot in the shoulder. Or its the 50 knives in my back.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 4:02 AM
I think this is going to be a very interesting and complex clue. I think I waited until 1980 to have a child just for this clue. It still eludes me though. This shoulder pain isn't helping much; very hard to think, although I'm not experiencing right now that highly aggravating mental block.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 4:31 AM
It may have something to do with Callisto/Jupiter and it is close but not close enough. I have conflicting theories about how long I stayed on the surface. One theory suggests I was on Callisto for a while, but I don't know. I lean towards I was only there for three days, as with the other places, but then that throws off this theory. Don't know. I am finding it harder to concentrate, to the point I can't make any meaningful progress.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 4:41 AM
I'll know it when I see it.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 4:45 AM
When did I graduate from Oxford University?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 6:28 PM
The date difference of 3/3/59 to 7/20/69 is 3,792 days.
The date difference of 7/20/69 to 12/7/79 is 3,792 days.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_The_Motion_Picture
Release date(s) December 7, 1979


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11
Lunar landing: July 20, 1969
20:17:40 UTC


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 10:05 PM
My theory has been that I landed on Callisto at Jupiter on 11/26/76 and stayed there 3 days. That means I would have left on 11/28/76, which was the 333rd day of 1976.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/25/07 11:43 PM
The NEC code on my DD-214 from when I was a Fire Control Computer Complex technician was 1189.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 January 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086837/quotes

IMDb


2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984)

Quotes


Heywood Floyd: HAL, who the hell is sending this?

HAL 9000: I'm sorry, Dr. Floyd, I don't know.

Heywood Floyd: Well, tell whoever it is that I can't take any of this seriously unless I know who I'm talking to.

HAL 9000: Dr. Floyd?

Heywood Floyd: Yes?

HAL 9000: The response is, "I was David Bowman."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:08 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Acetylcholinesterase


And finally, the most important part of all: I never told them the information they tortured me for: the location of Thomas Reagan.

I still haven't told them anything they have tortured me for. I didn’t even try to tell them anything they were trying to get about him. I could have if I had wanted to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/18/10 6:49 PM
I am receiving a signal.

And it is consistent with a lot that I read through the course of the day.

I have been listening to it for over a decade now and I cannot remember an exact time when I was *not* aware of the signal.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:20 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 17 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/yates.html


http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/212.shtml


GateWorld


Epiphany


EPISODE NUMBER - 212

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 01.13.06


DEX: You've fought this thing before?

SHEPPARD: Twice.

DEX: How did you beat it?

SHEPPARD: Still haven't figured that out.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:20 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 17 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/yates.html


(The villagers walk forward, their faces determined. Avrid glares up at the Beast as it growls ferociously.)

AVRID (to John): We've come to stand with you, whatever happens.

TEER (looking across to him): No -- we've come to fight. (She looks up at the Beast.) And we are not afraid of you. (The Beast roars.) The Beast is of our own creation










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000420&slug=4016540


The Seattle Times


Thursday, April 20, 2000


Father of 5 tied to serial deaths

By Kim Barker, Mike Carter

Seattle Times staff reporter

SPOKANE - The killer was viewed as a monster, as a shadow man who murdered prostitutes and dumped them in out-of-the-way places like Hangman Valley.

But Robert Lee Yates Jr. is a husband of almost 24 years. He is a father of five who has never been convicted of a felony. He is a 47-year-old, slightly balding man who combs his hair from right to left and lives in a split-level home that has a basketball hoop.

Now he's been charged with first-degree murder, suspected of killing Jennifer Joseph, a 16-year-old girl who worked as a prostitute. The evidence is small but damning: A mother-of-pearl button. Bloodstains on the seat-belt buckle of his Corvette. Carpet fibers. DNA.

By the end of yesterday, the Spokane Homicide Task Force announced that it thinks it has found a serial killer. Yates is the leading suspect in the deaths of at least 12 women and maybe 18. Preliminary DNA results and other evidence link Yates to the deaths, said Spokane County Sheriff Mark Sterk, who wouldn't elaborate.

But a law-enforcement source said investigators have been able to link some of the victims to one another - and then allegedly to Yates - through ballistic matches on bullets taken from some of the bodies.

Yates' arrest will almost certainly pique the interest of police in other areas where he lived. While in the Army, Yates lived in New York, Massachusetts and Alabama, and overseas he lived in Germany and Somalia. He joined the Washington Army National Guard in April 1997 and trained one weekend a month at Fort Lewis.

Police in Watertown, N.Y., where Yates was stationed at Fort Drum in the early 1990s, said detectives may travel to Spokane to interview Yates about the unsolved slaying of Tina Hosmer Smith 10 years ago.

Killings began in 1990

The Spokane deaths started in 1990: three that year, one in 1992, one in 1995, one in 1996. Joseph and Heather Hernandez were found the same day, Aug. 26, 1997.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: February 19 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/10 10:50 AM
From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates a.k.a. "Mrs. Transvestite Phantom Shitter" the International Terrorist violently against the US federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the US federal government ) To 7/11/1975 ( ) is 3982 days

3982 = 1991 + 1991

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates a.k.a. "Mrs. Transvestite Phantom Shitter" the International Terrorist violently against the US federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the US federal government ) is 1991 days



From 10/28/1967 ( actress Julia Roberts starring role 1990 film "Pretty Woman" as "Vivian Ward" ) To 7/11/1975 ( ) is 2813 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1966 ( date hijacked from me:Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut returning from orbit of planet Earth ) is: 2813 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/preacher/call-and-response-3399336/

tv.com


Preacher Season 1 Episode 10

Call and Response

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jul 31, 2016 on AMC

AIRED: 7/31/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=preacher-2016&episode=s01e10

Springfield! Springfield!


Preacher

Call and Response


Guess that settles it.
- [Crowd gasps] - What the hell? [Indistinct murmuring] Man: The sun! Jesse: It's all right.
Don't panic.
It's okay.
Everyone relax.
It's all right.
[Murmuring stops] Nothing to be afraid of.
[Bang] [Crowd screaming] [Indistinct murmuring] God: [Echoing] Look upon me! I am the Alpha and the Omega and the bright morning star.
I am the Lord, your God.
My children, why have you called me? [Indistinct murmuring] Um God, forgive us.
We I called you 'cause we all have questions.
Questions for me? Respectfully we would like to know How dare you question your God! [Rumbling] How dare you! - [Baby crying]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11 August 2016