Sunday, September 11, 2016

Enterprise




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=terminator-2-judgment-day

Springfield! Springfield!


Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)


- What chip?
It's at Cyberdyne.
It's from the other one like you.
The CPU from the first Terminator.
Son of a bitch!
I knew it!
They told us not to ask
where they got it.
Those lying motherfuckers.
It's scary stuff.
Radically advanced.
It was smashed.
It didn't work, but it gave us ideas,
took us in new directions.
Things we would've never...
All my work was based on it.










Training for DofE Diamond Challenge


https://www.flickr.com/photos/britishmonarchy/26918789355/in/datetaken/

flickr


The British Monarchy

Uploaded on May 9, 2016

Training for DofE Diamond Challenge

The Countess of Wessex will cycle from the Palace of Holyroodhouse to Buckingham

Palace on behalf of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award in its 60th year.

The Countess, who is a long term supporter of the DofE, will cycle the 445 miles from Edinburgh to London over seven days in September.










From 4/1/1990 To 9/26/2001 is 4196 days

4196 = 2098 + 2098

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



From 5/29/1919 ( Arthur Eddington performs the first experimental test of Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 26224 days

26224 = 13112 + 13112

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/26/2001 is 13112 days



From 8/25/1939 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma Terror" ) To 9/26/2001 is 22678 days

22678 = 11339 + 11339

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11339 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash ) To 9/26/2001 is 4452 days

4452 = 2226 + 2226

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/1971 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks of Welcome to President Emilio Garrastazu Medici of Brazil ) is 2226 days



From 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) To 9/26/2001 is 3790 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/19/1976 ( premiere US TV movie "Time Travelers" ) is 3790 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/enterprise.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/enterprise.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek-enterprise/broken-bow-1-46606/

tv.com


Star Trek: Enterprise Season 1 Episode 1

Broken Bow (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 26, 2001 on UPN

AIRED: 9/26/01



http://www.startrek.com/database_article/broken-bow-episode

STAR TREK


Star Trek: Enterprise

Season: 1 Ep. 1

Air Date: 09/26/2001

Stardate: April 16, 2151










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:33 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006, Supplemental

I forgot to mention something I had written in my notes earlier in the day. In my artificial memory, I got out of the Navy in 1990 and went to work repairing cash machines and other bank computer equipment for a company called Ketterman's. They were based in Dallas, Texas, and I worked in the Greenville, SC, office. My first manager there, the guy who hired me, was named, I think, Dan Benbow. That was the second thing that Daniel from Enterprise reminded me. Dan Benbow told me that he was from Broken Bow, Oklahoma.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - Episode 1 Season 1 ]


ARCHER: Where'd he come from? (they're viewing through window)

WILLIAMS: Oklahoma.

FORREST: A corn farmer named Moore shot him with a plasma rifle. Says it was self-defense.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/quotes

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Quotes


[the last man on earth, talking to a bust of Caesar positioned in front of a chessboard]

Neville: Hi. Another day, another dollar.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/fullcredits

IMDb


Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Full Cast & Crew

James Cromwell ... Zefram Cochran










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Release Info

USA 1 August 1971



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067525/fullcredits

IMDb


The Omega Man (1971)

Full Cast & Crew

Charlton Heston ... Neville










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075330/releaseinfo

IMDb


Time Travelers (1976 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 19 March 1976










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - Episode 1 Season 1 ]


FORREST: Ambassador Soval thinks it would be best if we push off your launch until we've cleared this up.

ARCHER: Well, isn't that a surprise. You'd think they'd have come up with something a little more imaginative this time.

SOVAL: Sarcasm aside, Captain, the last thing your people need is to make an enemy of the Klingon Empire.

TOS: If we hadn't convinced them to let us take Klaang's corpse back to Kronos, Earth would most likely be facing a squadron of Warbirds by the end of the week.

ARCHER: Corpse? Is he dead?

[Intensive Care Unit]

ARCHER: Excuse me, is that man dead?

PHLOX: His autonomic system was disrupted by the blast but his redundant neural functions are

ARCHER: Is he going to die?

PHLOX: Not necessarily.

[Starfleet Medical - observation room]

ARCHER: Let me get this straight. You're going to disconnect this man from life support even though he could live. Now where's the logic in that?

SOVAL: Klaang's culture finds honour in death. If they saw him like this he'd be disgraced.

TOS: They're a warrior race. They dream of dying in battle. If you understood the complexities of interstellar diplomacy

ARCHER: So that's your diplomatic solution, to do what they tell you. Pull the plug?

TOS: Your metaphor is crude, but accurate.

ARCHER: We may be crude, but we're not murderers. You're not going to let them do this, are you?

SOVAL: The Klingons have demanded that we return Klaang immediately.

ARCHER: Admiral.

FORREST: We may need to defer to their judgement.

ARCHER: We've been deferring to their judgement for a hundred years!

FORREST: Jon.

ARCHER: How much longer?

T'POL: Until you've proven you're ready,

ARCHER: Ready to what?

T'POL: To look beyond your provincial attitudes and volatile nature.

ARCHER: Volatile? You have no idea how much I'm restraining myself from knocking you on your ass. These Klingons, they're anxious to get their man back. Fine. I can have my ship ready to go in three days. We'll take him back home, alive.

SOVAL: This is no time to be imposing your ethical beliefs.

FORREST: Dan?

LEONARD: What about your crew? Your Comm. Officer's in Brazil.










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - Episode 1 Season 1 ]


[Space pod]

(approaching a spaceship in spacedock)

TUCKER: The ventral plating team says they'll be done in about three days.

ARCHER: Be sure they match the colour to the nacelle housings.

TUCKER: You planning to sit on the hull and pose for some postcards?

ARCHER: Maybe. God, she's beautiful.

TUCKER: And fast. Warp four point five next Thursday.

ARCHER: Neptune and back in six minutes. Let's take a look at the lateral sensor array.

TUCKER: Give me a second.

ARCHER: Slow down. There, those are the ports that buckled during the last test. They need to be reinforced. (Tucker makes a note and the pod bounces against the ship's hull) Great, you scratched the paint.

TUCKER: Sorry. Orbital six.

CREWMAN [OC]: Captain Archer, sir.

ARCHER: Go ahead.

CREWMAN [OC]: Admiral Forrest needs you at Starfleet Medical right away.

[Starfleet Medical - observation room]

WILLIAMS: Who was chasing him?










http://www.metrolyrics.com/where-my-heart-will-take-me-lyrics-russell-watson.html

MetroLyrics


Russell Watson - Where My Heart Will Take Me


It's been a long road
Getting from there to here
It's been a long time
But my time is finally near
And I can feel the change in the wind right now
Nothing's in my way
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No, they're not gonna hold me down

'Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
And no one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith
I've got faith, faith of the heart

It's been a long night
Trying to find my way
Been through the darkness
Now I finally have my day
And I will see my dream come alive at last
I will touch the sky
And they're not gonna hold me down no more
No, they're not gonna change my mind

'Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
And no one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith, faith of the heart

I've known the wind so cold, I've seen the darkest days
But now the winds I feel, are only winds of change
I've been through the fire and I've been through the rain
But I'll be fine

'Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got faith to believe
I can do anything
I've got strength of the soul
And no one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star

'Cause I've got faith of the heart
I'm going where my heart will take me
I've got strength of the soul
No one's gonna bend or break me
I can reach any star
I've got faith
I've got faith, faith of the heart
It's been a long road












http://assets.cyclingforums.com.s3.amazonaws.com/1/1e/1e64c3ef_vbattach3924.jpg










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - Episode 1 Season 1 ]


HOSHI: Keep trying. You've almost got it. (sees Archer) I'll be right back.

(walking along a leafy path)

HOSHI: There's two more weeks before exams. It's impossible for me to leave now.

ARCHER: You've got to have someone who can cover for you.

HOSHI: If there was anyone else who could do what I do, you wouldn't be so eager to have me on your space ship.

ARCHER: Hoshi

HOSHI: I'm sorry, Captain. I owe it to these kids.

ARCHER: I could order you.

HOSHI: I'm on leave from Starfleet, remember? You would have to forcibly recall me, which would require a reprimand which would disqualify me from serving on an active vessel.

ARCHER: I need someone with your ear.

HOSHI: And you'll have her in three weeks. (Archer plays a recording) What's that?

ARCHER: Klingon. Ambassador Soval gave us a sampling of their linguistic database.

HOSHI: I thought you said the Vulcans were opposed to this.

ARCHER: They are. but we agreed to make a few compromises.

HOSHI: What do you know about these Klingons?

ARCHER: Not much. An empire of warriors with eighty poly-guttural dialects constructed on an adaptive syntax.

HOSHI: Turn it up.

ARCHER: Think about it. You'd be the first human to talk to these people. Do you really want someone else to do it?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 11 September 2016