Saturday, September 22, 2018

Another great implementation of the code pattern.




Trying to decide if I want to put in the work to make the documentation here.

This stuff is hard work. And this desk is killing me. I can feel it killing me every hour I sit here. Killing my legs, killing my lung capacity.

I have no recollection of every before today actually watching that episode. The first episode was vaguely familiar and I feel I possibly watched it when it premiered but I don't know for certain.

Also, corroborates the excursion plans I have been making for a while and that I have not accomplished.










TV Show Episode Scripts > Battlestar Galactica (1980) > Season 1 > The Super Scouts (2)

Battlestar Galactica (1980) s01e05 Episode Script

The Super Scouts (2)


Dr. Zee: Mr. Stockton, would you like to see a brief glimpse of your future?

Stockton: Oh, I don't know. I don't want to put you to any trouble.

Dr. Zee: Computron scanners, direct all stimuli and report feeds to the year 1990.










TV Show Episode Scripts > Battlestar Galactica (1980) > Season 1 > The Super Scouts (2)

Battlestar Galactica (1980) s01e05 Episode Script

The Super Scouts (2)


Stockton: Wait a minute. Why am I crying?










http://www.tv.com/shows/galactica-1980/the-super-scouts-2-15041/

tv.com

Galactica 1980 Season 1 Episode 5

The Super Scouts (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 23, 1980 on ABC

Episode Summary

Troy, Dillon and the children all become involved in efforts to stop a chemical company from polluting a town's water supply.

AIRED: 3/23/80












DSC04344.jpg - Kerry Burgess





DSC04409.jpg - Kerry Burgess



- posted by Kerry Burgess 7:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 22 September 2018