Monday, September 10, 2018

The Division Bell




That doesn't sound like a question you would come up with yourself. So my guess is someone posed the question to you to ask me. So I'll try talking directly to some anonymous person who won't talk directly to me personally.

The question sounds precisely like what I think of the mass public: Someone Doesn't Get It.

And why should you? Nothing about this effort has anything to do with you, the mass public.

Nothing I describe benefits you personally so why should you care?

The mass public is often anxious about The Bogey Man, in whatever form it may be, and despite their psychological denial, and nothing I describe seems relevant to the dread they feel about the world outside the perceived safety of their own hovel.

Nothing I describe is anything they will ever, ever, ever be personally capable of.

Me, I have to look at all this from a different perspective.

The pattern I have described is something that certain PEOPLE went to a tremendous amount of effort to devise.

And WHY?

Why did they do that?

I'm not some pansy, egotistical maniac such as Bill Clinton.

I don't NEED people to remember me. Unlike Bill Clinton I am not some fragile, delicate ego who needs to be adored by shallow people.

I don't need monuments constructed after me.

And that's what the pattern defines. The pattern defines a monument.

And I don't care. That is clearly obvious by now.

So why do they continue to construct it?

I've clearly demonstrated that people are still working on it.

And it's about me.

So, after all this time, I still hear questions from People Who Don't Get It.

Because you can't understand other people



- posted by Kerry Burgess 08:25 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 10 September 2018