Monday, September 10, 2018

"I remember Lieutenant Ilia once mentioning that she wore this. ...On Delta, ...remember?"




48 miles out and back with a brutal headwind against me gusting, according to the airport data, up to 25 miles per hour. Not very fun.

There has got to be something there somewhere. How is it possible something so obvious has been staring at me so clearly in my face all this time.

Those are precisely the facts that tell me everything I've been documenting is about me personally.

Those facts hiding in plain sight until I just happened one day to think to check the pattern for something that was so close to me personally and that I still to this day remember so vividly and clearly.

Just makes no sense that something so obvious is hiding in my plain sight.

I despise you dullard monkeys more with each passing day. And your crapping yapping dog vermin too. Vermin. That's all you are.












DSCN5256.jpg - Kerry Burgess





DSCN5260.jpg - Kerry Burgess





DSCN5261.jpg - Kerry Burgess



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:16 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 10 September 2018