Friday, September 28, 2018

"Some of them surrendered to a crew from CNN"




https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107290/quotes

IMDb

Jurassic Park (1993)

Quotes

Muldoon: Clever girl.










Stargate Atlantis - Rising - television series premiere episode part 1 and 2 - Friday 16 July 2004 (DVD extended version)

(from internet transcript)

Rising, Part 2 (102)

WRAITH Queen: How many years must I take from you before you tell us what I wish to know? Or shall I take them all?










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


White: It seems to be the perfect Christmas gift this year. I'm going to miss Christmas. Permanently. I want you to know that I thought they were talking hypothetically, until they found the first survivors. Then they really did it. Some of those survivors were just kids.

Hector: Hey, wait a minute. What's all this about... blood?










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Willy: What's the matter? Lost something? Check with lost and found on the second floor.

Regina: Didn't find this one.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 28 September 2018