Sunday, September 23, 2018

"I'd take requests on the telephone, I'm on a wavelength far from home"




https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/fullcredits

IMDb

Unbreakable (2000)

Full Cast & Crew

Directed by

Writing Credits (WGA)












galactica-1980_season1-ep7_00h27m42s.jpg












galactica-1980_season1-ep7_00h33m49s.jpg










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 4, 2006

I think I was drugged this morning. Feeling very jittery. Slight tingling in my face and especially my mouth. Thought it was from too much caffeine, but I shouldn't have that tingling sensation. Cramping sensation in my abdomen.










from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: August 4, 2006

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/10/health/main616473.shtml
May 10, 2004

"Ronnie's long journey has finally taken him to a distant place where I can no longer reach him," she said.



Back in 2000, I didn't think of myself as isolated. Probably because I was so depressed for periods during that year. But I think the depression was actually something else. It was actually a symptom of the "hibernation." My "handlers" needed to keep me under, to keep my real identity from asserting itself too much. But I remember seeing "Unbreakable" later that year and something seemed familar about that. The isolation has been especially acute since I quit my job. But I actually did feel isolated before that. It was the isolation of being a high-level executive or officer. Now I know why that was familiar. I just didn't connect them stalking me at work to stalking me outside work. And to all my family and friends, they could look at me in 2000 and see that I was extremely isolated, but that was how it had to be. It was the only way to separate me from Borg-o-soft and the Borg Queen, Bill Gates.










Galactica 1980

"The Night the Cylons Landed - Part 1"

Television series Season 1 episode 7

00 hours 36 minutes 46 seconds


State Police officer: Looks like we're not the only ones following this crash. I just got a call from the chief. He wants the whole area sealed off.

State Police officer: Tell you what. Check that crash site. And if it was drugs, let's get all the credit we can.












galactica-1980_season1-ep7_00h36m55s.jpg





galactica-1980_season1-ep7_00h36m57s.jpg










From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 11/14/2000 is 10552 days

10552 = 5276 + 5276

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/13/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::"The Night the Cylons Landed - Part 1" ) is 5276 days



From 8/11/1942 ( premiere US film "Wake Island" ) To 11/14/2000 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/8/1959 ( Louis Cowan fired as president of CBS TV for the quiz-show scandals ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 12796 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/14/2000 is 12796 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa ) To 11/14/2000 is 4136 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/28/1977 ( Edmund Lincoln Anderson deceased ) is 4136 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 11/14/2000 is 7410 days

7410 = 3705 + 3705

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1975 ( premiere US film "The Hindenburg" ) is 3705 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/releaseinfo

IMDb

Unbreakable (2000)

Release Info

USA 14 November 2000 (New York City, New York) (premiere)



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/fullcredits

IMDb

Unbreakable (2000)

Full Cast & Crew

Bruce Willis ... David Dunn










http://www.tv.com/shows/galactica-1980/the-night-the-cylons-landed-1-15043/

tv.com

Galactica 1980 Season 1 Episode 7

The Night the Cylons Landed (1)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 13, 1980 on ABC

Episode Summary

The Cylon Empire has built a new type of Cylon, a humanoid android; and when one of them survives a crash near New York City, Troy and Dillon must hunt the Cylon down.

AIRED: 4/13/80










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb

Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes

ER Doctor: And, to answer your question, there are two reasons why I'm looking at you like this. One because it seems in a few minutes you will officially be the only survivor of this train wreck, and two, because you didn't break one bone, you don't have a scratch on you.










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_1959

December 1959

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following events occurred in December 1959:


December 8, 1959 (Tuesday)

Nikita Khrushchev sent a secret memo to the Soviet Politburo, outlining his proposal for a change in Soviet defense strategy, with an emphasis on building the nation's nuclear arsenal as a deterrent against invasion. The Politburo approved the proposal on December 14, followed by the CPSU Central Committee on December 26, and the announcement was made public on January 14.

Louis G. Cowan was fired from his job as President of the CBS Television Network as a result of the quiz show scandals of 1959. Cowan had become President after the success of a show that he had created, The $64,000 Question.



https://books.google.com/books?id=zKirAgAAQBAJ&lpg=PA201&ots=vkGn5lxA0c&dq=Louis%20Cowan%20cbs%20quiz%20%22December%208%2C%201959%22&pg=PA201#v=onepage&q=Louis%20Cowan%20cbs%20quiz%20%22December%208,%201959%22&f=false

Google Books

The Columbia History of American Television

By Gary R. Edgerton



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_$64,000_Question

The $64,000 Question

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The $64,000 Question was an American game show broadcast from 1955 to 1958, which became embroiled in the 1950s quiz show scandals.

Directed by Joseph Cates

Producer(s) Joseph Cates










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb

Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes

Elijah Price: It has begun. Tell me something, David. When you woke up this morning... Was it still there? The sadness?










Unbreakable (2000)

(from internet transcript)

Elijah Price: You have good instincts for things like that?

David Dunn: Like what?

Elijah Price: Knowing when people have done something wrong?

David Dunn: Yeah.

Elijah Price: Have you ever tried to develop it?

David Dunn: I don't know what you're asking me.

Elijah Price: Your skill.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:30 AM Thursday, October 14, 2010


The subway. That is incredible. I was taking a nap one evening about 3 years ago and I jumped out of bed and went to a place I had not gone before and a security guard opened the door for me and I made some incredibly relevant observations. I had thought about that scene before after that event but only just now watching that scene on television did I see a detail that defies rational explanation as to why I knew to be there at that location at that specific time.





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001003060000&sid=31556&sn=AMCP&st=201010131430&cn=67

excite

Unbreakable (2000)

67 AMCP: Wednesday, October 13 2:30 PM

2000, PG-13, **1/2, 01:47, Color, English, United States,

The sole survivor (Bruce Willis) of a horrific train crash, questioning his existence, finds counsel in a mysterious stranger (Samuel L. Jackson).





http://www.cswap.com/2000/Unbreakable/cap/en/25fps/a/00_39

Unbreakable


:39:32
You have good instincts
for things like that?

:39:35
- Like what?
- Knowing when people
have done something wrong?

:39:42
- Yeah.
- Have you ever tried to develop it?

:39:47
- I don't know what you're asking me.
- Your skill.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 October 2010 excerpt ends]










From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:24 AM

Subject: Re: Mueller


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah's Mother: They say this one has a surprise ending.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2013 excerpt ends]










From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:02 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the man who knows what you're going to do before you do it.


Because I wonder often that my dreams might be the products of paranormal insight I wonder if I am getting something wrong about the context. That would be why I saw myself in Seattle, although that wasn't clear. My guess is that some scumbag severe racketeering and al Qaida protecting law firm based here in Seattle continues to conspire unlawful activity against me and that might have started to conspire unlawful activities against The Trammell law firm and that is why I have become aware of them










From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell

Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:44 PM

Subject: Mueller

You're all rational people.

Can you not read that news article from the year 2001 and not recognize a clear conspiracy with violence to defraud my identity?

Why does the law protect racketeers and not work for me?

How much clearer does this have to get?

Those are people - George Bush and Robert Mueller and their criminal conspirators - who the law requires are arrested and confined to prison immediately!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2013 excerpt ends]










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Navy_Yard_shooting


Washington Navy Yard shooting

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Washington Navy Yard shooting occurred on September 16, 2013, when lone gunman Aaron Alexis fatally shot twelve people and injured three others in a mass shooting at the headquarters of the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) inside the Washington Navy Yard in Southeast Washington, D.C. The attack, which took place in the Navy Yard's Building 197, began around 8:20 a.m. EDT










From: Kerry Burgess

To: Chad Trammell chad@thetrammellfirm.com

Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:24 AM [ Seattle - Pacific Time USA ]

Subject: Re: Mueller

http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Unbreakable.html


Unbreakable


You have good instincts for things like that?
- Like what? - Knowing when people have done something wrong?
- Yeah. - Have you ever tried to develop it?
- I don't know what you're asking me.
- Your skill.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah Price: It has begun. Tell me something, David. When you woke up this morning... Was it still there? The sadness?





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/releaseinfo

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Release Info


USA 14 November 2000 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Unbreakable (2000)


Bruce Willis ... David Dunn





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/U/Unbreakable.html

Unbreakable

This morning was the first morning that I could remember...
that I didn't open my eyes and feel...
sadness.
I thought the person that wrote that note had an answer for me.
I'm gonna leave now.
Good luck with your exhibition.
So, what kind ofjob do you have, David?
You said you've met guys like me in your work.
- What exactly is it that you do? - I work at the University Stadium.
I'm a security guard.





http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2001_3317396

chron Houston Chronicle Archives


Prosecutor nominated to head FBI / `No-nonsense' ex-Marine [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

MICHAEL HEDGES, Houston Chronicle WashingtonBureau Staff

FRI 07/06/2001 Houston Chronicle


"One thing I would emphasize about Bob Mueller: He is a guy who will know how to fire





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Joseph Dunn: I'm just going to shoot you once!





http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/sc/general/history.htm

U.S. Marshals Service

District of South Carolina

History

The United States Marshal Office in South Carolina was established on September 24, 1789. The Eastern and Western Districts of South Carolina were formed on February 21, 1823, when Congress divided the South Carolina District. On October 07, 1965, the Eastern and Western Districts merged and became what is now known as the District of South Carolina. The following is a listing of Marshals for the District of South Carolina.


DISTRICT OF SOUTH CAROLINA


District Marshals Date Vice


Glover, Lydia August 01, 1985 (C) Whitworth (Retired)
Brooks, Israel March 11, 1994 (C) Glover (Term Expired)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah Price: Why is it, do you think, that of all the professions in the world you chose protection?

David Dunn: You are a very strange man.

Elijah Price: You could have been a tax accountant. You could have owned your own gym. You could have opened a chain of restaurants. You could've done of ten thousand things, but in the end, you chose to protect people. *You* made that decision, and I find that very, very interesting.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb


Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah's Mother: They say this one has a surprise ending.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 September 2013 excerpt ends]










https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0026655/bio

IMDb

Eddie 'Rochester' Anderson

Biography

Born September 18, 1905 in Oakland, California, USA

Died February 28, 1977 in Los Angeles, California, USA (heart ailment)

Birth Name Edmund L. Anderson

Nickname Rochester










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217869/quotes

IMDb

Unbreakable (2000)

Quotes


Elijah Price: But I found you. So many sacrifices, just to find you.

David Dunn: Jesus Christ...

Elijah Price: Now that we know who you are, I know who I am.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD1.html


Final Countdown The


Oh, come now, boss. He's been around.
Lloyd, tape and monitor all transmissions.
Ops, I want a closer look on all air, surface and subsurface contacts
within 250 miles of this ship.
Dick, put some tankers and a medium-sized strike force on a 30-minute alert.
- Aye, aye, sir. - Any questions?
Skipper, the ship is still at general quarters. Request permission to go to condition 3.
Granted. I'll be on the Bridge. I want answers.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 3:41 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 23 September 2018