Sunday, September 09, 2018

"Now frontiers shift like desert sands, While nations wash their bloodied hands, Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey"




From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018, 9:38:01 PM PDT

Been there, done that.

I went for months one time without publishing anything online.

Nothing changed.

I have nothing else.

All I've been hoping for is some basic decency from people.

The basic decency is someone sounding off "That's not right".

There has not been one person step forward.

There might be people who think they've done something, BUT I DON'T SEE IT. And that's all that matters.

This whole experience just makes me really very disgusted with the human race in general.

"Support the troops" is just a whole lot of bullshit that people say. Ask them to do ONE THING inconvenient and they just all suddenly shut the hell up.

I seriously doubt there is one person out there in the world who can think independently.

There's no mistake about it: I HAVE A SERVICE-CONNECTED DISABILITY. But the VA isn't going to help me. Why? Because they were involved with the process that screwed up my mind.

The government isn't going to help me because they're too dumb to think anything other than Sanity Is Statistical. Or even to consider that simple notion in my UNIQUE case.

WITHOUT A DOUBT my disability is service-connected.

Any person with even the slightest intelligence should see that from what I publish. That's the concept that people should focus on if they were inclined to provide support to me.

Hell, even monkeys could read what I have been posting and recognize that.

Something happened to my mind and all I can guess, after all these years for more than a decade of banging away at a computer keyboard is that I am waiting to hear something.

But not waiting by my choice. Something in my mind is forcing me to wait.

That's a likely explanation considering the depth of my public outreach effort. There is something the public has to do and - whatever that is - completely unknown to my conscious mind - I am being forced somehow to wait for it.

No one has tried to help because nothing I say seems to affect anyone else personally.

People only want to get involved if it involves someone with a more pathetic life than theirs. Makes them feel superior and that's important to most people because most Americans know they're weaklings.

All my story does is to remind people of why they hate their boss.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:41 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 09 September 2018