Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Bachelor Party




from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 03/17/07 10:36 PM
There has got to be a way to disconnect these false "memories" and reconnect my real memories into my consciousness.

What about that conflicted memory of being on Stampede Pass that day? How could I remember that? I had no vehicle that could have got me up there back in those days. I never drove my Jeep Wrangler up there. That has got to mean something. If I could just see it.

03/17/07 10:38 PM
And when I remember it, I'll know where to go. They're waiting for me now, but I have to consciously remember. I think they send people to walk around me that I should recognize but that I still do not consciously recognize.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-paradise-syndrome-based-on-actual.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:08 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2018

The Paradise Syndrome, Based On Actual Events

&&&
&&&

http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series television episode ]

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968

SPOCK: The nurse has given you something to ease the pain. Why were you being stoned?





MIRAMANEE: Kirok could not get back into the temple.

SPOCK: Naturally, since he did not come from there.

MIRAMANEE: I saw him come, come.





CHAPEL: Does he recognise us?

MCCOY: His brain is unimpaired. Everything else is functionally normally except his memory.

SPOCK:: Can you help him?

MCCOY: It'd take time.

SPOCK: Time, Doctor McCoy, is the one thing we do not have in abundance.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011

Stampede Pass

I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground. I started thinking of how that scene with "Picard" and his wife announcing that dinner was ready could be a detail I created to represent the details I read about the source of the name for Stampede Pass, as well as how "Kirk" mentions that he smell something burning in the kitchen. I thought over many details last night as I hoped to fall asleep and I was thinking of how the dialog with the statue in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" is about how after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.












the-last-starfighter_00h20m22s.jpg





the-last-starfighter_00h21m11s.jpg





the-last-starfighter_00h21m12s.jpg










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:45 PM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Monday 27 June 1994

The map indicates that if I had traveled in the other direction on that dirt road where I materialized out of thin air then I would have walked past Lizard Lake, only a short distance from the point the map indicates is the summit of Stampede Pass.

I cannot visualize ever seeing that lake but there is a road junction there that is always familiar to me and I think I was standing there looking around and what I could never figure out is how I got up there in the first place.










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087597/quotes

IMDb

The Last Starfighter (1984)

Quotes

Grig: [watching Alex struggling with the gunnery chair] Steady. Don't fight the chair. Take your time. Watch your gun sight. Lead your targets. And above all, relax!

Alex Rogan: [stops to take off his gloves, then continues] Terrific. I'm about to get killed a million miles from nowhere with a gung-ho iguana who tells me to relax.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:15 PM Sunday, January 02, 2011

Iron Horse Trail

After appearing on Stampede Pass, I made the correct choice to start walking to the northeast instead of the other direction the dirt road was leading as it went deeper into the national forest and in a place where I was not even certain if was even on the planet Earth although the construction of that dirt road would have seemed familiar but who the hell knows where I could have been. After walking down the mountain, I was heading for the interstate, I would later see, and shortly before I arrived at the I-5, I crossed over the Iron Horse Trail was runs generally parallel to the interstate I-5 at that point. I found a telephone several hours later and, as I established in the 1998 television series "Seven Days" I called in with my own "Conundrum" code word.










Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 9:00 PM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Railroad tracks

There are railroad tracks, according to the map, near the point on the map that is labeled Stampede Pass.

Today I have been thinking that a post-1994 version of Kerry Burgess arrived to talk to Tom Reagan just an hour before the flight and told him that he must make the flight because there were extraterrestrials in space nearby that were monitoring the flight and the flight itself was of no consequence to the them but the event was more of a handshaking event among my group and that group. Tom Reagan had encountered that Future Kerry Burgess before, in the year 1987, and the Future Kerry Burgess showed him, with amusement, his drivers license identification card that was from Washington State and that was issued after the year 2000. That detail was especially interesting because Tom Reagan materialized on the summit of Stampede Pass and he showed up well over one day after the crash had occurred although to him the transition was almost instantaneous and even his wristwatch still showed the time relative to before he materialized after the crash. Before he left for the flight, Tom Reagan took a intravenous blood sample from the hand of that future Kerry Burgess and sent it courier to a special laboratory where he was conducting research and during the flight one of the scientists that works at the lab for Tom made an emergency call to Tom while he was the pilot of the L-1011 Stargazer aircraft and told him, not knowing where the blood came from, that Tom had found the key to the vaccine they were trying to create. The aircraft was destroyed a short while later because saboteurs had infected the aircraft's computer with a computer virus.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-otto-show-1342/trivia/

tv.com

The Simpsons Season 3 Episode 22

The Otto Show

Aired Apr 23, 1992 on FOX

Quotes

Martin: Although I'm sure I will receive a severe wedgie from my bus-mates, I must remind you that we should have been at school ten minutes ago.

Otto: Uh oh, better fasten your seatbelts little dudes.

Lisa: We don't have seatbelts.

Otto: Uh, well, then just try to go limp.










From 7/13/1984 ( premiere US film "The Last Starfighter" ) To 1/2/2011 is 9669 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/23/1992 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"The Otto Show" ) is 9669 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 1/2/2011 is 6814 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/29/1984 ( premiere US film "Bachelor Party" ) is 6814 days



From 10/20/1949 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Lone Ranger"::"War Horse" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 16497 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/2/2011 is 16497 days



From 9/15/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "Danger"::"Five Minutes to Die" ) To 1/2/2011 is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 10464 days



From 9/15/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Secret Files of Captain Video"::"Revolt of the Machines" ) To 1/2/2011 is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( the US NASA Stargazer Pegasus rocket failure ) is 10464 days



From 11/27/1934 ( Lester Joseph Gillis also known as Baby Face Nelson killed by gunfire ) To 1/27/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::series premiere episode "Galactica Finds Earth - Part 1" ) is 16497 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/2/2011 is 16497 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 1/2/2011 is 7290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/1985 ( premiere US TV series episode "Miami Vice"::"Out Where the Buses Don't Run" ) is 7290 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 1/2/2011 is 7290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/18/1985 ( premiere US film "The Quiet Earth" ) is 7290 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 1/2/2011 is 7290 days

7290 = 3645 + 3645

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Target in the Sky" ) is 3645 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-lone-ranger/war-horse-26204/

tv.com

The Lone Ranger Season 1 Episode 6

War Horse

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Oct 20, 1949 on ABC

AIRED: 10/20/49










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086927/quotes

IMDb

Bachelor Party (1984)

Quotes

Rick Gassko: Attention, passengers, we are now leaving Nun Central and are beginning our journey to Hell and beyond. The captain has turned off the "no smoking" sign, and you may now move about the cabin freely.

[Kids start screaming, reading Playboy, and gambling]

Rick Gassko: Thank you for being Catholic, and for choosing the Saint Gabriel's School Bus.










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086927/releaseinfo

IMDb

Bachelor Party (1984)

Release Info

USA 29 June 1984



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086927/fullcredits

IMDb

Bachelor Party (1984)

Full Cast & Crew

Tom Hanks ... Rick Gassko










https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086927/quotes

IMDb

Bachelor Party (1984)

Quotes

Rick Gassko: [Seeing Cole across the way] He look familiar to you?

Jay O'Neill: Yep.

Rick Gassko: Get the hookers in a circle. We're going to put Cochise out of business.












YAH-64_1982_01759-1_cr .jpg










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/stampede-pass-duplicate-man.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 10:13 PM

Homeless Veteran Of Microsoft

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2018

Stampede Pass, The Duplicate Man

&&&
&&&

http://www.tv.com/shows/the-six-million-dollar-man/target-in-the-sky-33053/

tv.com

The Six Million Dollar Man Season 3 Episode 7

Target in the Sky

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 26, 1975 on ABC

Episode Summary

When Oscar discovers missiles have been installed near a lumber camp, Steve goes undercover as a lumberjack to investigate.

AIRED: 10/26/75










The Quiet Earth (1985)

Quotes

Zac Hobson: Something's changed. Can't quite measure it, but I can feel it. It's as though... we've been shifted sideways. The north pole is still up north, but the water keeps going down the black hole the wrong way. I get the feeling... we're either dead... or in a different universe.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:13 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 19 September 2018