Wednesday, September 26, 2018

"Inspiring" superstition.




Several times riding on my bicycle along the public's Centennial Trail I have mused in my mind over Gonzaga's marketing bullshit and I thought more than once of capturing an image to use for illustration but then didn't feel like stopping my bicycle for it and continued on.

I don't think there is anything more ridiculous than a law school at a religion-based university or college.

Have those people actually sat down and read that ridiculous fairy-tale crap??

I can't believe they have.

Or if they have then they are just extremely gullible. And that is concerning for people who are supposed to practice law in the United States.

I know that my wise and well-thought out words will never get through to their brainwashed minds of any of the religions that ridiculously infest this planet Earth.

They got scammed into religion by words that are self-serving to their weakness.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:16 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 26 September 2018