Friday, November 15, 2019

4986


https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/excursion-spokane-10042019-part-2.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 7:19 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Saturday, October 05, 2019

As always with my excursions conducted completely at random and at the whim of my conscious mind, the overall *strategy* is to distinguish between conspiracy and my theory of synchronization.

I can prove neither - I haven't the resources - but I continue to anticipate occurrences that are difficult to explain away.

The stuff I see people doing on that particular day I'm looking for occurrences is *possibly* the result of conspiracy.

*Other* people can now develop this code pattern as well as I.

So I have to keep that in mind as I observe the stuff that happens around me when I'm outside.

The only thing I can with absolute certainty prove or disprove is the thoughts in *my* conscious mind.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 7:19 PM Saturday, October 05, 2019 ]








From 7/22/1992 to 3/27/2006 is 4986 days

From 3/27/2006 to 11/10/2019 is 4986 days



From 7/22/1992 ( ***** NO MATCH FOUND ***** ) To 11/10/2019 ( ) is 9972 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/20/1993 ( Ferruccio Lamborghini dead ) is 9972 days



From 6/15/1942 ( Franklin Roosevelt - Executive Order 9183 Changing the name of the Defense Communications Board to Board of War Communications ) To 11/10/2019 ( ) is 28272 days

28272 = 14136 + 14136

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/16/2004 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 14136 days









stargate-atlantis_season1ep1_00h19m49s.jpg



stargate-atlantis_season1-ep1_00h22m38s.jpg



stargate-atlantis_season1-ep1_00h22m47s.jpg



stargate-atlantis_season1-ep1_00h22m52s.jpg



stargate-atlantis_season1-ep1_00h23m00s.jpg









PDVD_1121.jpg, Stargate Atlantis (07/16/2004) tv series, GateWorld.net



PDVD_1125.jpg, Stargate Atlantis (07/16/2004) tv series, GateWorld.net



PDVD_1128.jpg, Stargate Atlantis (07/16/2004) tv series, GateWorld.net








http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld

Stargate Atlantis - Rising - television series premiere episode part 1 and 2 - Friday 16 July 2004 (DVD extended version)

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)

SUMNER: Colonel Marshall Sumner, Major Sheppard, Lieutenant Ford. We have very few specific needs.

TEYLA: We do not trade with strangers.

SUMNER: Is that a fact?

SHEPPARD: Well, then, we'll just, uh, we'll have to get to know each other. Me, um, I like, uh, Ferris Wheels and, uh, college football; anything that goes more than two hundred miles per hour.

(Ford leans towards Sheppard and speaks quietly.)

FORD: Sir, that's not going to mean anything to them.

SHEPPARD (equally quietly): Feel free to speak up. I'm just trying to break the ice.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/synchronized-bikinis.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:02 PM

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Synchronized (bikinis)?

"How to Catch a Cold"

Just today is the first time I heard on the television news a new Gee-Freaking-Whiz study about illness and cold weather.

Studies (whoop-de-freaking-do) show that sickness is not connected to cold weather and is instead a coincidence.

I started wondering later in my own mind if that it's a coincidence only in modern times, in that centuries ago, when living standards were much more squalid, the cold weather caused people's immune sickness to weaken.

Who knows.

I don't.

I'll talk about it anyway because *I* am smarter than you.

I'm making this note because an observation I just made in a draft report I'm working on, that I may or may not ever post, reminded me of improbable coincidence today among the many observations I've made.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:02 PM Sunday, November 10, 2019 ]









twitter_bikinibeanskent_08-06-2019_1.jpg








From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 4:51 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Microsoft CFO , McDonald's chief

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I read about the McDonalds CEO quitting after I spoke out loud in my bugged Kent apartment about the store I just visited getting my order wrong. There was a sticker on the bag that declared "double checked for accuracy." I complained out loud in my bugged apartment that it had been "doubled checked for accuracy my ass."

[ excerpt ends Kerry Burgess, 03/27/2006 ]









twitter_carlie-jo_11-15-2019_1.jpg



Other posts by me, Kerry Burgess on this calendar day topic, future updates in progress


https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-12812-declassification-and-release-materials-pertaining-prisoners-war-and

The American Presidency Project

GEORGE BUSH

41st President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Executive Order 12812—Declassification and Release of Materials Pertaining to Prisoners of War and Missing in Action

July 22, 1992



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/nomination-genta-hawkins-holmes-be-director-general-the-foreign-service

The American Presidency Project

GEORGE BUSH

41st President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Nomination of Genta Hawkins Holmes To Be Director General of the Foreign Service

July 22, 1992








https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/address-the-nation-airstrikes-against-serbian-targets-the-federal-republic-yugoslavia

The American Presidency Project

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

42nd President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Address to the Nation on Airstrikes Against Serbian Targets in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro)

March 24, 1999

My fellow Americans, today our Armed Forces joined our NATO Allies in airstrikes against Serbian forces responsible for the brutality in Kosovo. We have acted with resolve for several reasons.









star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-08m-19s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-08m-44s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-26m-01s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-26m-06s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-27m-18s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-28m-03s.jpg









stargate-atlantis_season1ep1_00h13m02s.jpg



stargate-atlantis_season1ep1_00h13m04s.jpg



stargate-atlantis_season1ep1_00h13m11s.jpg









DSCN3997.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2018 Coeur d'Alene, Idaho



DSCN3993.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2018 Coeur d'Alene, Idaho



DSCN3995.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2018 Coeur d'Alene, Idaho



DSCN3998.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2018 Coeur d'Alene, Idaho








From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 2/24/1992 ( premiere US TV movie "Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232" ) is 10450 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/13/1994 ( ) is 10450 days


https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-welcoming-ceremony-for-emperor-akihito-and-empress-michiko-japan

The American Presidency Project

WILLIAM J. CLINTON

42nd President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Remarks at the Welcoming Ceremony for Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko of Japan

June 13, 1994

Your Majesties, distinguished guests: On behalf of the people of the United States, I am deeply honored to welcome Your Majesties to Washington and our Nation for your first visit since you ascended to the Chrysanthemum Throne.








album: "Comfort Eagle" (2001)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

AZ

CAKE

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
At Citibank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket









29266186- .jpg, from internet








from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM
As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.








album: "Comfort Eagle" (2001)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/comforteagle.html

CAKE

"Comfort Eagle"

We are building a religion
We are building it bigger
We are widening the corridors
And adding more lanes

We are building a religion
A limited edition
We are now accepting callers
for these pendant key chains

To resist it is useless
It is useless to resist it
His cigarette is burning
But he never seems to ash

He is grooming his poodle
He is living comfort eagle
You can meet at his location
But you better come with cash

Now his hat is on backwards
He can show you his tattoos
He is in the music business
He is calling you "DUDE!"

Now today is tomorrow
And tomorrow today
And yesterday is weaving in and out

And the fluffy white lines
That the airplane leaves behind
Are drifting right in front
of the waining of the moon

He is handling the money
He's serving the food
He knows about your party
He is calling you "DUDE!"

Now do you believe
In the one big sign
The doublewide shine
On the bootheels of your prime

Doesn't matter if you're skinny
Doesn't matter if you're fat
You can dress up like a sultan
In your onion head hat

We are building a religion
We are making a brand
We're the only ones to turn to
When your castles turn to sand

Take a bite of this apple
Mr. corporate events
Take a walk through the jungle
Of cardboard shanties and tents

Some people drink Pepsi
Some people drink Coke
The wacky morning DJ
Says democracy's a joke

He says now do you believe
In the one big song
He's now accepting callers
Who would like to sing along

She says, do you believe
In the one true edge
By fastening your safety belts
And stepping towards the ledge

He is handling the money
He is serving the food
He is now accepting callers
He is calling me "DUDE!"

Now do you believe
In the one big sign
The doublewide shine
On the bootheels of your prime

There's no need to ask directions
If you ever lose your mind
We're behind you
We're behind you
And let us please remind you
We can send a car to find you
If you ever lose your way

We are building a religion

We are building it bigger

We are building

A religion

A limited

Edition

We are now accepting callers...
For these beautiful...
Pendant key chains








From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency officer and the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 11480 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/8/1997 is 11480 days



Other post by me


http://www.tv.com/shows/nova/cut-to-the-heart-965479/

tv.com

NOVA Season 24 Episode 19

Cut to the Heart

Aired Apr 08, 1997 on PBS

Episode Summary

NOVA investigates a medical technique performed by Brazilian doctor, Randas Batista, who allegedly discovered a way to treat enlarged heart conditions at half of the cost. Batista claims that by cutting through the heart's left ventricle, it would alleviate the risk of heart failure in many of the people who suffer from this rare condition.

AIRED: 4/8/97








http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld

Stargate Atlantis - Rising - television series premiere episode part 1 and 2 - Friday 16 July 2004 (DVD extended version)

Episode Summary

The discovery of an outpost, left behind by the Ancients in the most unlikely of places, leads a new Stargate team to the distant Pegasus galaxy. Once there, they discover a planet of humans being decimated by a terrible alien race know as the Wraith.

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)

McKAY: Um, Doctor Beckett has found something you should, uh, see.

(He walks away. The others drag themselves away from the window.)

ROOM. McKay leads the others into a room. A glowing hologram of a woman in a white robe is talking.

HOLOGRAM: ... in the hope of spreading new life in a galaxy where there appeared to be none. Soon the new life grew, prospered. Here ...

(As she continues speaking, the others walk over to Beckett, who is standing on a step behind a small podium.)

BECKETT: It's a hologram. The recording loops. This is my second time through.

SUMNER: What have we missed?









2016_Nk20_DSCN0501 sga .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess









fast-times-at-ridgemont-high_00h52m06s.jpg









2016_Nk20_DSCN0499 sga .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



2016_Nk20_DSCN0500 sga .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess








From 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) To 11/22/1996 ( ) is 7301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/29/1985 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"The Robot Revolution?" ) is 7301 days



From 10/18/1989 ( the United States spacecraft Galileo launched from orbit of the planet Earth for the planet Jupiter ) To 11/22/1996 ( ) is 2592 days

2592 = 1296 + 1296

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 1296 days


Other post by me: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/so-joe-biden-walks-up-behind-server-and.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

Release Info

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)
USA 22 November 1996

The Borg travel back in time intent on preventing Earth's first contact with an alien species. Captain Picard and his crew pursue them to ensure that Zefram Cochran makes his maiden flight reaching warp speed.








DSC02201 stargate atlantis .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess







http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/highland-drifter.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:09 AM

MONDAY, MARCH 18, 2013

From 4/9/1986 To 7/19/1989 is 1197 days







posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:54 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 21 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/she-went-before-i-did-but-i-was-already.html

She went before I did but I was already there.

I thought about that extensively. I think I wrote here before about how I tried to find again what I thought I wrote in my journal about it but could not find anything.

I had been there for months or longer. One day, I was passing through New York and I had the urge to drive through New York City. I was thinking that my mind was laboring with the notion I would be leaving there on that day going back to the real world and so I had taken out of my luggage my dress white US Navy uniform I was wearing that day months and months ago I found myself there in my new world. I had parked somewhere in the massive urban city and was walking along when I saw her there on the sidewalk, thinking she was a mannequin. I thought extensively of how only certain new vessels remained and I operated one US Navy [ ship ] to cross the Atlantic. We parted at a doorway after stating I would return to Charleston and I walked through a doorway before I even thought to say goodbye turning to find myself alone again.







From 6/2/1904 ( Theodore Roosevelt - Proclamation 530—Partial Opening of Lands of the Sisseton, Wahpeton and Cut-Head Bands of the Sioux Indian Tribe ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 29896 days

29896 = 14948 + 14948

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/2006 is 14948 days



From 5/6/1959 ( the Armed Forces Special Weapons Project was reorganized as the Defense Atomic Support Agency ) To 10/6/2006 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) is 8660 days



Other posts by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/09/thought-contagion.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/occupation-700617/

tv.com

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Episode 1

Occupation

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 06, 2006 on Syfy

Episode Summary

Kara finds herself trapped in a new life with Leoben Conoy, and Duck makes a fateful decision. Meanwhile onGalactica, Adama struggles with the question of whether to return to New Caprica to mount a rescue attempt.

AIRED: 10/6/06







https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leoben_Conoy

Leoben Conoy

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Versions

Ragnar Anchorage

Leoben Conoy is first encountered in the miniseries hiding in the Ragnar Anchorage supply depot

Occupation of New Caprica

In the final episode of 2nd season "Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II", Leoben appears again during the Cylon invasion of New Caprica. He asks Starbuck's husband Samuel Anders for Starbuck's whereabouts.

In the third season premier "Occupation", it is revealed Starbuck has been captured by the Cylons, and is forced to live with Leoben for a number of months. During this period she has killed him five times, though he would simply resurrect and return









dwaaPDVD_000.jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



datewithanangelPDVD_001.jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess








From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates ) To 4/10/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Fear Itself" ) is 12687 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/28/2000 is 12687 days



From 9/16/1959 ( Xerox Corporation introduces the Xerox 914 copier machine ) To 7/28/2000 is 14926 days

14926 = 7463 + 7463

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 7463 days



From 10/24/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Remarks Recorded for Program Marking the 75th Anniversary of the Incandescent Lamp ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) is 12687 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/28/2000 is 12687 days



Other post by me on this topic: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2018/06/stargate-sg-1.html


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/divide-and-conquer-7389/

tv.com

Stargate SG-1 Season 4 Episode 5

Divide and Conquer

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 28, 2000 on Syfy

Episode Summary

During a meeting of the Tok'ra High Council, one of the SGC soldiers goes berserk and attacks them before taking his own life. It soon becomes clear that the Goa'uld have a new weapon - a mind control technique that can turn anyone into a preprogrammed assassin. SGC soon realizes that Jack and Sam may be the next programmed assassins.

AIRED: 7/28/00







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0709073/fullcredits

IMDb

Stargate SG-1 (TV Series)

Divide and Conquer (2000)

Full Cast & Crew

Vanessa Angel ... Anise / Freya







https://www.xerox.com/about-xerox/history-timeline/1950-decade/enus.html

Xerox

Xerox History Timeline

Xerox Corporation

The fast, economical Xerox 914—the first automatic, plain-paper commercial copier—is announced to the public on September 16, 1959, in a televised demonstration and subsequently revolutionizes the industry.







From 4/9/1986 ( --- ) To 5/21/2001 is 5521 days

From 11/2/1965 To 12/14/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cosmos"::"Encyclopedia Galactica" ) is 5521 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/pearl-harbor-2001.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0213149/releaseinfo

IMDb

Pearl Harbor (2001)

Release Info

USA 21 May 2001 (Pearl Harbor, Hawaii) (premiere)

Full Cast & Crew

Kate Beckinsale ... Nurse Lt. Evelyn Johnson



- posted by Kerry Burgess 8:40 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 11/15/2019