Thursday, November 21, 2019

Meanwhile, on the tv news...


Sounds like a great reason to purchase a mobile phone.

I haven't had access to a mobile phone since the year 2004 and even then I rarely even carried it with me, using only a pager.

On the news, they just broadcast an informative-sounding report about people making money from the so-called Robo-callers.

Sounds gimmicky but then again, that sounds more similar to a public service to me.

Getting paid to help eliminate a public nuisance.

And isn't that what my blog has been about all this time?

A public nuisance that has for some reason been about people lurking in the shadows trying to scam me somehow.

Well, they're still out there, lurking in the shadows. And I would like to find a good place for some night photography of the skies as well as scenes around the city.

So many nosy people out there, make it annoying to carry around a camera outside, as though they're important and as though they would be a subject for photography. Pathetic.

I thought about that news broadcast again because it reminded me of one of several sleeping dreams from last night I had forgotten. It's completely faded from my conscious mind now but I think it's one I woke up from and thought to myself I wanted to document, because *I* have credible reasons, *you* do not, *you* never have credible reasons.

In that sleeping dream, I was purchasing a ticket for Disneyland. After waking, I was going to check today's code pattern for the 2015 "Tomorrowland".

The one sleeping dream I have been aware of all day after getting out of bed was the same type of recurring-dream that plagues me so many nights: an elevator that won't stop on the floor I want it to.

Corridors, hallways, passageways, stairwells.

No matter how many times I push that damn button, it just won't stop on my floor.

And it's always different. Vividly different scenes, different people, different locations, and the elevator won't stop on my floor.

And that makes no sense. Even back in the 878 Days, there were no elevators. I cannot recall the last time I was on an elevator. I don't think about elevators during my waking hours. There's nothing in my waking hours that makes me think of elevators.

There was another sleeping-dream from last night too I wanted to note. In my sleeping dream, which has faded, I was working again at my desk, proving my earlier point.

Just now on the local tv news, another announcement today about Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon returning in 2021.

I definitely could not even finish again the swim course at this point.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 6:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11/21/2019