Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Bikini Kent, "The Savage Curtain", To Be Continued


https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/special-message-2511

The American Presidency Project

ABRAHAM LINCOLN

16th President of the United States: 1861 ‐ 1865

Special Message

December 14, 1863

To the Senate of the United States:

I lay before the Senate, for its constitutional action thereon, a treaty concluded at the city of Washington on the 6th day of April, 1863, between John P. Usher, commissioner on the part of the United States, and the chiefs and headmen of the Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache tribes of Indians, duly authorized thereto.

A letter of the Secretary of the Interior of the 12th instant accompanies the treaty.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN.








twitter_bikinibeanskent_08-06-2019_1.jpg








star-trek-tos_season3-ep14-1969_00h-12m-55s.jpg







From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:13 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: 03 March 2003

Something similar has happened to me before. In the first half of 2005







https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/free-country-until-it-isnt.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:10 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Kerry Burgess, August 07, 2018 9:32 pm

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

I still don't know the precise date I moved back to Seattle from living that summer in Spokane Valley (where I am now again) on the other side of the state.

I've documented my recent discoveries about the calendar date 3/1/2004, when I escaped Redmond for the Crossland in Spokane Valley and how devastating and crushing that fact is to the lazy, indifferent readers out there.

Don't know if I will ever be able to re-discover the calendar date I loaded my meager possessions into my Jeep Wrangler and moved out of the Crossland and back to Seattle.

Could it have been this calendar date?

Don't know. Could have been. I can still clearly remember watching the first episode of the "Lost" television series after I moved to the City of Kent in the Seattle suburbs and moved to an apartment there. I remember that I had not lived there very long. I remember that I didn't know about the premiere of "Lost" or forgot it or something, and I didn't watch the first episode until they rebroadcast it on that following Saturday night, which the calendar tells me was September 25, 2004. I remember so well one other Saturday, IMDB.com says was November 13th, when Modest Mouse was the musical guest on Saturday Night Live and I remember so well how much I enjoyed their music.

Was that day in September when I moved back to Seattle? Don't know if I will ever know that precise date.







From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:13 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: 03 March 2003

Something similar has happened to me before. In the first half of 2005 I was convinced I was going to win the lottery. As best I recall that was the first time I had purchased a lottery ticket and I know that was the last time I purchased one. So anyway, to make a long story short, I waited to read the numbers published on the Washington State lottery website and I was actually surprised that I didn't win anything. I wasn't even close to winning.

I recall watching that "The Simpsons" episode when it premiered on television. I was watching all those episodes back then.

That place has two bedrooms that are cheaper than where I am now. They even have washers and dryers. I don't know why I've stayed here so long. Six more months to go. I don't really want a two bedroom but it looks to be a good deal. That would be funny if I am living in their "Sundial" floorplan apartment at the Clock Tower Place when I figure out how to time-travel.

Save the Clock Tower!

The depressing irony is about how much neat stuff I was doing without giving it any conscious thought.

The Crosslands? THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Amount of conscious thought I gave to that maneuver? Zero.

That's depressing to consider because that means I am thinking too much. I can't get anywhere by thinking.

I didn't even really start to give it any real appreciation until a few days ago. I have referenced it in my notes about a million times now and just in the past few days did I finally get it.

Navy Cross. Heart-to-heart chats with the Old Man. The woman at the finish line who put her hand on my chest and asked if that was some place I really wanted to be, just as I crossed the finish line of the Ironman Coeur d'Alene 2004 triathlon. I left there about midnight a short while after crossing the finish line and drove about 20 miles back into Washington State to where I was staying at the Crosslands Hotel, where I waited there for a few months feeling as though I was going out of my mind. Not sure precisely when I left there and moved back to the Seattle area. October 2004 thereabouts. September 2004 possibly. I recall the weather was hot.







http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/231840/Geronimo

Encyclopædia Britannica

Geronimo

Geronimo, Indian name Goyathlay (“One Who Yawns”) (born June 1829, No-Doyohn Canyon, Mex.—died Feb. 17, 1909, Fort Sill, Okla., U.S.), Bedonkohe Apache leader of the Chiricahua Apache







From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:07 PM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: Possibilities

My world has become so limited, so narrow, I have trouble anymore believing that possibilities could exist.

I cannot imagine the possibility anymore of something new coming into my existence and changing my world.

Also, that reminds me of recent thoughts about why I would want to use my powers for personal advantage.

Why would I want to win some mega-jackpot lottery? What would be the point of that.

Mostly I just want to get out of this goddamned carbon monoxide trap that is this goddamned sunken-level apartment. This place sucks in the carbon monoxide because it lingers at ground level and since I am below ground level it concentrates in here.

But anyway, what would be the point of winning the lottery. Nothing would change. My living conditions might improve but I will never be free.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 November 2012 excerpt ends]







http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Numbers_transcript

Lostpedia

Episode 18 - "Numbers" [ "Lost" tv series episode ]

(from internet transcript)

[Shot of Hurley looking at the papers.]

JACK: So, you won't help?

SAYID: I didn't say that. [Shot of Hurley seeing his winning lottery numbers written by Danielle.] I'll build a distress beacon, but I suggest you find another power source. There must be something in the cockpit.

JACK: We're not going in the cockpit.

[Flashback - Shot of a TV with people square dancing, a caller saying: Swing your partner dosado. Channel switches to an aerobics workout, then a cooking show.]

CARMEN: What are you doing in there?

HURLEY: Uno momento, Mama, just checking something out.

CARMEN: I hope you're not watching those g-string mujeres again.

HURLEY: Look, mom, we've talked about this. You want me living here -- you've got to respect my privacy. And no, I'm not.

[He changes the channel to the lottery show.]

CARMEN: Look at you. It's Saturday night. A grown up man sitting at home watching TV. You should go out, try to find yourself a nice woman.

HURLEY: Yeah, I'll get right on that.

CARMEN: At least try eating better. You're gaining weight again.

MARY JO: -- with mega number 42. And that makes tonight's mega-lotto-jackpot 4 8 15 16 23 [Shot of Hurley standing up. Shot of the winning ticket.] With the mega number 42. Whoever has those numbers has won, or will share, in a near record jackpot.

LOTTO OFFICIAL: That's right Mary-Jo because this is the 16th week without a winner.

[Hurley faints.]







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb

Armageddon (1998)

Quotes

Harry Stamper: What's your contingency plan?

Truman: Contingency plan?

Harry Stamper: Your backup plan. You gotta have some kind of backup plan, right?

Truman: No, we don't have a back up plan. This is it.

Harry Stamper: And this is the best that you c - that the-the government, the *U.S. government* can come up with? I mean, you-you're NASA for cryin' out loud, you put a man on the moon, you're geniuses! You-you're the guys that think this shit up! I'm sure you got a team of men sitting around somewhere right now just thinking shit up and somebody backing them up!







http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/105.shtml

GateWorld

STARGATE: UNIVERSE

LIGHT

EPISODE NUMBER - 105

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.23.09

YOUNG: In just over a day, this ship will fly into a star. Now, we have no power to change its course. We have no idea how to steer the ship. Even if we did, we are having another bad day.

(The crowd nods in agreement and murmurs.)

YOUNG: So here's what we're gonna do. We have a working shuttle. We think there are three planets out there that might be habitable. Now, we think ... we believe that it's no coincidence that Destiny dropped out of F.T.L. in this solar system, to give us a chance. Now, once we know for sure that there is a planet out there for us, we are going to have a lottery.

(People murmur in shock and surprise.)

YOUNG: We will draw the names of fifteen people.

BRODY: The shuttle can hold twice that many.

SCOTT: Not once it's been loaded up with supplies. Besides, there's only life support for seventeen, max.

WRAY (to Young): You said fifteen.

YOUNG: I will be choosing two of the people myself - two people with the necessary skills to fly the shuttle and survive on the planet.

SPENCER (cynically): Yeah, I bet I can guess who they are.

VARIOUS CROWD MEMBERS: Yeah!

(Young walks down the remaining stairs and limps towards the front of the crowd.)

Colonel YOUNG: I'll be taking my name out of the lottery. Anyone who wants to join me, keep talking.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 11/12/2019