Saturday, November 23, 2019

Concerning the Transformation of Light


Duh.

St. Francis.

Francis Gary Powers.

I don't know who's reading my blog posts but I'm sure the sudden obviousness - obvious *now* *only* because of what you're reading here from *me* - was never obvious.

And for me, became obvious only because of that guy's post.

I was actually searching for reference I made long ago about Francis the Mule when the non-obvious became suddenly obvious.

These posts here take a lot of work to publish here by me. I've got others I'm working on too but as happens often I find several different topics through the day to look at closer.

I woke up today thinking of a telescope I never purchased on Amazon.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/videoplayer/vi6095897









twitter_anson-mount_11-23-2019_1.jpg








https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_1961

December 1961

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following events occurred in December 1961:

December 3, 1961 (Sunday)

Workers at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City discovered that there had been a mistake in the museum's exhibit of "The Last Works of Henri Matisse". For 47 days, beginning on October 18, Le Bateau had been on display, hanging upside-down, and 116,000 visitors had passed it before Mrs. Genevieve Habert, a stockbroker, noticed the mistake. She confirmed the problem by referring to a catalogue of Matisse's works, then talked to various MOMA employees before she was taken seriously. The Museum rehung the painting, right-side up, the next day.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Bateau








album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/theworldatlarge.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"The World At Large"

Ice-age heat wave, can't complain.
If the world's at large, why should I remain?
Walked away to another plan.
Gonna find another place, maybe one I can stand.
I move on to another day,
to a whole new town with a whole new way.
Went to the porch to have a thought.
Got to the door and again, I couldn't stop.
You don't know where and you don't know when.
But you still got your words and you got your friends.
Walk along to another day.
Work a little harder, work another way.

Well uh-uh baby I ain't got no plan.
We'll float on maybe would you understand?
Gonna float on maybe would you understand?
Well float on maybe would you understand?

The days get shorter and the nights get cold.
I like the autumn but this place is getting old.
I pack up my belongings and I head for the coast.
It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most.
The days get longer and the nights smell green.
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

I like songs about drifters - books about the same.
They both seem to make me feel a little less insane.
Walked on off to another spot.
I still haven't gotten anywhere that I want.
Did I want love? Did I need to know?
Why does it always feel like I'm caught in an undertow?

The moths beat themselves to death against the lights.
Adding their breeze to the summer nights.
Outside, water like air was great.
I didn't know what I had that day.
Walk a little farther to another plan.
You said that you did, but you didn't understand.

I know that starting over is not what life's about.
But my thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth.
My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth.
My thoughts were so loud.








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081505/quotes

IMDb

The Shining (1980)

Quotes

Jack Torrance: What are you doing down here?

Wendy Torrance: [sobbing] I just wanted to talk to you.

Jack Torrance: Okay, let's talk. What do you wanna talk about?

Wendy Torrance: I can't really remember.

Jack Torrance: You can't remember... Maybe it was about... Danny? Maybe it was about him. I think we should discuss Danny. I think we should discuss what should be done with him. What should be done with him?

Wendy Torrance: I don't know.

Jack Torrance: I don't think that's true. I think you have some very definite ideas about what should be done with Danny and I'd like to know what they are.

Wendy Torrance: Well, I think... maybe... he should be taken to a doctor.

Jack Torrance: You think "maybe" he should be taken to a doctor?

Wendy Torrance: Yes.

Jack Torrance: "When" do you think "maybe" he should be taken to a doctor?

Wendy Torrance: As soon as possible.

Jack Torrance: [mocking/imitating her] As soon as possible.

Wendy Torrance: Jack! What are... you...

Jack Torrance: You think his health might be at stake.

Wendy Torrance: Y-Yes!

Jack Torrance: You are concerned about him.

Wendy Torrance: Yes!

Jack Torrance: And are you concerned about *me?*

Wendy Torrance: Of course I am!

Jack Torrance: Of course you are! Have you ever thought about my responsibilities?

Wendy Torrance: Oh Jack, what are you talking about?

Jack Torrance: Have you ever had a *single moment's thought* about my responsibilities? Have you ever thought, for a single solitary moment about my responsibilities to my employers? Has it ever occurred to you that I have agreed to look after the *Overlook* Hotel until May the *first*. Does it *matter to you at all* that the *owners* have placed their *complete confidence* and *trust* in me, and that I have signed a letter of agreement, a *contract*, in which I have accepted that *responsibility?* Do you have the *slightest idea* what a *moral and ethical principal* is? *Do you?* Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future, if I were to fail to live up to my responsibilities? Has it ever occurred to you? *Has it?*








http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081505/quotes

IMDb

The Shining (1980)

Quotes

Jack Torrance: Now, we're going to make a new rule. When you come in here and you hear me typing

[types]

Jack Torrance: or whether you *don't* hear me typing, or whatever the *fuck* you hear me doing; when I'm in here, it means that I am working, *that* means don't come in. Now, do you think you can handle that?

Wendy Torrance: Yeah.

Jack Torrance: Good. Now why don't you start right now and get the fuck out of here? Hm?








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7562000/quotes

IMDb

Star Trek: Discovery (TV Series)

Brother (2019)

Quotes

Cmdr. Nhan: [admiring the Discovery] I see where the Federation puts its pennies.

Captain Christopher Pike: Do not covet thy neighbor's starship, Commander.








From 3/17/1905 ( Albert Einstein submits "On a Heuristic Point of View concerning the Production and Transformation of Light." ) To 4/27/2013 ( Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: The Homestead Apartments - Application login details ) is 39488 days

39488 = 19744 + 19744

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 19744 days



From 8/17/1929 ( Francis Gary Powers ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 32970 days

32970 = 16485 + 16485

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/21/2010 ( premiere US TV series episode "Modern Marvels"::"Driver's Seat" ) is 16485 days



From 8/17/1929 ( Francis Gary Powers ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 32970 days

32970 = 16485 + 16485

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/21/2010 ( premiere US TV series "Living in the Time of Jesus"::premiere "Making a Living" ) is 16485 days



From 11/29/1940 ( premiere US film "The Bank Dick" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 19744 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 19744 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 10479 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/12/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "Biography"::"Wilbur and Orville: Dreams of Flying" ) is 10479 days



From 2/28/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Cloud Minders" ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 12/3/1961 ( "Le Bateau" caused a minor stir when the Museum of Modern Art, New York ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 21174 days

21174 = 10587 + 10587

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 10587 days



From 7/4/1995 ( the undocking Mir space station docking and the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 8908 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/24/1990 ( as Kerry Burgess from my official United States Navy documents: "I hereby request to be granted 51.0 days separation leave" ) is 8908 days



From 11/22/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 8401 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/2/1988 ( premiere US TV series episode "3-2-1 Contact"::"Structures: Chaos and Computers" ) is 8401 days



From 1/29/1943 ( premiere US film "You Can't Beat the Law" ) To 2/18/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - extravehicular activity #5 completes the mission's servicing and refurbishment of the Hubble Space Telescope ) is 19744 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 19744 days



From 4/20/1957 ( premiere US film "The Spirit of St. Louis" ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 22862 days

22862 = 11431 + 11431

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/18/1997 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-82 pilot astronaut and my 4th official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall I begin repairing the US Hubble Telescope while in space and orbit of the planet Earth - extravehicular activity #5 completes the mission's servicing and refurbishment of the Hubble Space Telescope ) is 11431 days



From 1/16/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 10538 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1994 ( premiere US film "Greetings from Iraq" ) is 10538 days



From 1/3/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Whom Gods Destroy" ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 18586 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/21/2016 ( premiere US TV series "Falling Water" ) is 18586 days



From 1/17/2019 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Discovery"::"Brother" ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days



From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent at the St. Francis psychiatric hospital ) To 11/23/2019 ( ) is 5316 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/23/1980 ( premiere US film "The Shining" ) is 5316 days



https://twitter.com/ansonmount/status/1198426024096215040

Twitter

Anson Mount

Verified account

@ansonmount

I play make-believe for a living and produce/host @thewellpod for fun.

New rig. I call her “Black Francis”.

6:20 PM - 23 Nov 2019








https://lostpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Man_of_Science,_Man_of_Faith_transcript

Lostpedia

Lost

Man of Science, Man of Faith

Television series episode 1 season 2

Wednesday, 09/21/2005

(from internet transcript)

[Flashback - Jack and Sarah's fiance, Kevin, in Jack's office.]

JACK: Your fiance was seriously injured. It could take as long as 10, maybe 12 hours. I won't know how extensive the damage is until I get inside.

KEVIN: She was going for a dress fitting and to look at tablecloths.

JACK: When is it -- the wedding?

KEVIN: It's 8 months.

JACK: Well, I'm sure Sarah will have recovered by then.

KEVIN: Recovered - um, what does that mean?

JACK: There will be ongoing physical therapy, but if she works really hard...

KEVIN: Well, well, will we be able to, you know, make love?

JACK: You need to know that there's a chance Sarah might very well need professional care for the rest of her life.

KEVIN: Like, she won't be able to go to the bathroom by herself?









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073629








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 10/1/2006 6:48 PM
I’m guessing I didn’t have anymore Sea Service time, which reflects, as I recall, the time a Sailor is assigned to a ship of the fleet, because I was assigned to a SEAL team from the time I returned in 1987 to 1990. I guess further my Sea Service, although interspersed with temporary duty assignments such as shuttle missions, resumed when I was assigned to the Arleigh Burke in 1991. My DD-214 doesn’t reflect that because, first of all, it is about Kerry Burgess, but also because it only reflects the period ending 5/14/90. I may have still flown as a fighter and bomber pilot after 1987, but I don’t think that was ever my primary role again after returning. I am not sure what to think about the thoughts I have had about flying the Apache gunship. Maybe that is something else I did occasionally. There is also the flying I would have done with the Ten-Eleven commercial airliner and I wonder if I flew its predecessor aircraft in that program, the B-52.








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032234/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Bank Dick (1940)

Release Info

USA 29 November 1940
USA 12 December 1940 (New York City, New York)









http://knightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/61-61295.jpg



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/professor

Dictionary.com

professor

a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor

the principal lecturer or teacher in a field of learning at a university or college; a holder of a university chair








http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/chron-1905.htm

Einstein Chronology for 1905

Early March: Begins to submit one-paragraph reviews of recent scientific papers on heat theory to the Beiblätter zu den Annalen der Physik — mainly summaries, with occasional critical remarks. By the end of the year 21 of these reviews were published.

March 14: His 26th birthday.

March 17: Sends Annalen der Physik his photoelectricity paper, “On a Heuristic Point of View concerning the Production and Transformation of Light.” Received March 18, published June 9.

April 30: Submits his University of Zurich doctoral dissertation, “A New Determination of Molecular Dimensions.” (Published in 1906.)

May: Sends Annalen der Physik his Brownian Motion paper, “On the Movement of Small Particles Suspended in Stationary Liquids Required by the Molecular-Kinetic Theory of Heat.” Received May 11, published July 18.

Mid-May: Conceives special relativity theory (he later recalled that he sent the paper in for publication five or six weeks after the idea came to him).

June: Sends Annalen der Physik his special relativity theory paper, “On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies.” Received June 30, published 26 September.

July 27: Doctorate is approved unanimously by University of Zurich Philosophy II faculty (the degree was formally awarded January 15, 1906).

August: Sends Annalen der Physik his doctoral dissertation on size of molecules, received August 19, published with slight revisions February 8, 1906. This would become one of Einstein’s most frequently cited papers. It shows how to use fluid phenomena to determine Avogadro’s Number, which is related to the size of atoms (and for skeptics, their reality).

September: Sends Annalen der Physik his mass-energy equivalence paper, “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend upon Its Energy Content?” Received September 27, published November 21. This paper contains the concept which would later be written E=mc².









kerry-burgess_04-27-2013_1.jpg



From: pm.homestead@riverstoneres.com pm.homestead@riverstoneres.com

Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:32 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: The Homestead Apartments - Application login details

Thank you for registering with us!

We have created an account for you so that you will be able to access your application at any time.

If you have not yet completed your application, please click here to access it with your username and the password you created.

Please retain for your records.

Property Solutions International, Inc.









star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m09s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m11s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m15s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m17s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m20s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m26s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep1_00h15m27s.jpg








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036550/releaseinfo

IMDb

You Can't Beat the Law (1943)

Release Info

USA 29 January 1943








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051003/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Spirit of St. Louis (1957)

Release Info

USA 20 April 1957

Full Cast & Crew

James Stewart ... Charles Augustus 'Slim' Lindbergh








Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:39 PM Thursday, April 26, 2012

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ultra

Dictionary.com

ultra

a prefix occurring originally in loanwords from Latin, with the basic meaning “on the far side of, beyond.” In relation to the base to which it is prefixed, ultra- has the senses “located beyond, on the far side of”



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/space

Dictionary.com

space

the unlimited or incalculably great three-dimensional realm or expanse in which all material objects are located and all events occur.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:39 PM Thursday, April 26, 2012 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 11:32 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 11/23/2019