Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thankful for no Thanksgiving or Christmas hassle.



Because you're addicts in denial, you won't agree with me.

Life without Thanksgiving and without Christmas is truly liberating.

For me, it was just a time around people I desperately wanted to escape from.

They're still not cooperating, however. I am extremely annoyed at how the government still believes that Thedia is my biological mother. I know she's lying. I believe she's too cowardly to admit the truth, the truth I've alleged here for over a decade. Annoys the hell out of me.

Watching the tv news reminds me of how grateful I am to not have to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas anymore. And birthdays. I don't celebrate those either. Life is so much better without those events.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 05:11 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11/28/2019