Sunday, November 24, 2019

The Man in the High Castle



I stopped years ago watching that video series from Amazon Prime.

Several reasons I abandoned it.

Primarily, I got bored with it.

I think to myself that I also don't care for the presentation of the Adolph Hitler Nazi's in it.

Interesting for an old episode of Star Trek, but in these modern days, is it really necessary? Are the gleeful polluters of the United States of America going to learn anything positive and constructive from unburying - good riddance - those wacky Nazi's?

The story is based on an old story, that I've never read, so that's why it features so prominently the Nazi's.

And the overall concept is very interesting to me.

When I stopped following that video series, the "Man in the High Castle" technology, as it were, had not really been explained. The scenes I seen so far tonight indicate how the films are possible.

A while back, here in this blog, I made a blog post with my own dim-wit explanation of why I do not believe in the so-called Many Worlds Theory.

I've watched these scenes so far and I'm guessing that's the basis for their story. I find myself thinking, from no prior source I can consciously recall, of technology being invented that supports the Many Worlds theory. But those Many Worlds never existed until the technology was activated. *Before* the technology invention became active, there was only One Universe. Then the technology invention *creates* those other worlds by mapping the states of electrons in this world. By mapping those electrons, it *changes* the states of those electrons. Now there are many different worlds beyond the portal. But they never existed before the technology invention was activated the first time.

I've just started watching it again tonight, can't recall the last episode I watched before I stopped watching it but I'm pretty sure that was in Season 2.

I took note of again because of the promotional information that it's the final season, this Season 4, which Amazon Prime released earlier this month.

I've paused the video to make this note and to make an illustration at a point that seems to be of scenes from the previous season, of which I've watched none.

One other major annoyance about this video, and really of anything out there available to me now in the internet, is that EVERYTHING I watch, everything I read, has to cause me to stop and work for an hour or more at making another blog post here. I cannot simply watch or read and simply be entertained. Everything is work for me.









the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-02m-50s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-02m-54s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-02m-59s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-03m-01s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-03m-02s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-03m-04s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-03m-07s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-03m-10s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep1-2019_00h-03m-13s.jpg








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/adam-schiff.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:35 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Sunday, November 24, 2019

From 6/27/2004 ( as Kerry Burgess the competitor number 878 I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 311 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1966 ( premiere US TV series "The Time Tunnel"::series premiere episode "Rendezvous With Yesterday" ) is 311 days



From 12/19/1915 ( Alois Alzheimer dead ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent at St. Francis psychiatric hospital in Federal Way, Washington State ) is 14428 days

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 5:35 PM Sunday, November 24, 2019 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 11/24/2019