Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Bikini's Kent, Part 4


I just keep finding more and more to append to the mound.

I would have guessed 1995.

The thought had occurred to me yesterday I might discover that her birthdate is 06/29/1995, which is pointless to now note.

Still could be 1995.

I have no idea is this source of information, I just found a few minutes ago, is accurate.

By now, I've probably buried in details the reason I continue researching this topic for my blog posts.

Well, ultimately, there is no real reason for it.

I've just got nothing else better to do and the initial thoughts in my mind that day I stumbled across her page is still intriguing enough for me to continue researching this topic, and my world has become ugly enough that it's a welcome diversion, but I don't need to blog about it.

I've got several other blog posts I've started that I may or may not post here.

I haven't looked around to see what NASA's up to so I should probably keep an eye on them too, distracted as I am here at this desk from the usual suspects.

Sure would like to go for a bicycle ride.

Or a long walk.

They're always up to something out there.








carlie-jo-howell_07-22-1992_1.jpg

https://www.listal.com/carlie-jo-howell







From 4/6/1965 ( premiere US film "In Harm's Way" & US NASA launches the Intelsat I "Early Bird" satellite into orbit of planet Earth - the commercial telecommunications satellite ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9759 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/22/1992 is 9759 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=59349

The American Presidency Project

George Bush

XLI President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Executive Order 12812 - Declassification and Release of Materials Pertaining to Prisoners of War and Missing in Action

July 22, 1992

WHEREAS, the Senate, by S. Res. 324 of July 2, 1992, has asked that I "expeditiously issue an Executive order requiring all executive branch departments and agencies to declassify and publicly release without compromising United States national security all documents, files, and other materials pertaining to POWs and MIAs;" and

WHEREAS, indiscriminate release of classified material could jeopardize continuing United States Government efforts to achieve the fullest possible accounting of Vietnam-era POWs and MIAs; and

WHEREAS, I have concluded that the public interest would be served by the declassification and public release of materials pertaining to Vietnam-era POWs and MIAs as provided below;

NOW, THEREFORE, by the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order as follows:

Section 1. All executive departments and agencies shall expeditiously review all documents, files, and other materials pertaining to American POWs and MIAs lost in Southeast Asia for the purposes of declassification in accordance with the standards and procedures of Executive Order No. 12356.

Sec. 2. All executive departments and agencies shall make publicly available documents, files, and other materials declassified pursuant to section 1, except for those the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy of returnees, family members of POWs and MIAs, or other persons, or would impair the deliberative processes of the executive branch.

Sec. 3. This order is not intended to create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable by a party against the United States, its agencies or instrumentalities, its officers or employees, or any other person.

George Bush.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:16 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 11/13/2019