Monday, November 11, 2019

"Well, you can't argue with the little things."




star-trek-discovery_season2-ep13-2019_00h-46m-48s.jpg









facebook_carlie-jo_11-24-2016_1.jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess








star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-26m-10s.jpg



star-trek-discovery_season2-ep12-2019_00h-27m-15s.jpg








star-trek-first-contact_00h56m15s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h56m57s.jpg







posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 11:41 PM Sunday, August 13, 2006

May 9th. Of course.

Of course it started on May 9th. These things hit me like a painless flash of lightning sometimes. Just a few hours ago, after writing about May 9th, it dawned on me. Of course it was May 9th. It is one of the obvious things that has been there in front of my face for the past several weeks and I just now got it.

I figured out a few weeks or months ago that my birthday is actually 3/3/59.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 August 2006 excerpt ends]





From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:30:44 PM

Subject: Star Trek: TNG: Clues, February 11, 1991

I wonder, worry really, that everything I remember is false.





Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: July 16, 2006

Was I with the Blue Angels ????

http://www.blueangels.navy.mil/index.htm

The Blue Angels’ mission is to enhance Navy and Marine Corps recruiting efforts and to represent the naval service to the United States, its elected leadership and foreign nations. The Blue Angels serve as positive role models and goodwill ambassadors for the U. S. Navy and Marine Corps.





Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."





From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:05 PM

To: Chad Trammell - Trammel law firm, Texarkana, Arkansas

Subject: Spokane

I was still being treated by the VA hospital then and I recall I was still seeing a psychiatrist about that time. I remember telling him that I had woke up one morning in May 2006 thinking my knowledge of my identity was completely wrong.








star-trek-first-contact_00h40m12s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact_00h40m15s.jpg








2016September17_Chloe55_DSC00738.jpg, Kerry Burgess







http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/3F23.html

You Only Move Twice [ The Simpsons television series episode ]

Original airdate in U.S.: 3-Nov-96

(from internet transcript)

Back to work, while Homer attends to great preoccupations (ie. trying
to get the snack machine into taking his dollar bill), Scorpio is
taking care of a good friend of his, a la Goldfinger.

Hank: Ingenious, isn't it, Mr. Bont?

Bont: Scorpio, you're totally mad.

Hank: Heh, I wouldn't point fingers, you jerk.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 02:21 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11/11/2019