Saturday, November 16, 2019

"(Think it over)"



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:25 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 20 December 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/12/you-would-look-back-at-my-life-and.html

1995 film "Twelve Monkeys" DVD video:

00:50:25

James Cole: Is that a radio?

Dr. Kathryn Railly: Yeah.

James Cole: Can you turn it on?

Radio announcer: This is a personal message to you. Are you at the end of your rope? Are you dying to get away? The Florida Keys are waiting for you. Ocean waves -

James Cole: I've never seen the ocean!

Dr. Kathryn Railly: It's an advertisement, Mr. Cole.

James Cole: What is -

Dr. Kathryn Railly: It's an advertisement. You do understand that, don't you? It's not really a special message to you.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 December 2013 excerpt ends]








twitter_carlie-jo_11-16-2019_1.jpg

https://twitter.com/cupofcarliejo








DSCN7690.jpg, Kerry Burgess 2019 Spokane








indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade_01h49m28s.jpg



indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade_01h50m12s.jpg







From 8/10/2004 ( as recent new discoveries by me referenced in previous blog posts by me, Kerry Burgess, concerning from Spokane Valley and back to Seattle in Kent ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 5576 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/7/1981 ( premiere US TV series episode "In Search of..."::"The Holy Grail" ) is 5576 days



From 10/5/1972 ( premiere US TV series "The Delphi Bureau" ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 17208 days

17208 = 8604 + 8604

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/24/1989 ( premiere US film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ) is 8604 days



From 12/8/1995 ( premiere US film "Twelve Monkeys" ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 8744 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/11/1989 ( premiere US film "1st & Ten"::"The Book According to Zagreb" ) is 8744 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the United States space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 10054 days

10054 = 5027 + 5027

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/8/1979 ( premiere US TV series "Prisoner" ) is 5027 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 9097 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/29/1990 ( premiere US TV series "Dracula: The Series" ) is 9097 days



From 7/14/1943 ( premiere US film "For Whom the Bell Tolls" ) To 7/27/1997 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate SG-1"::series premiere episode "Children of the Gods" ) is 19737 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 19737 days



From 8/19/1951 ( premiere US film "Oklahoma Justice" ) To 9/1/2005 ( the government of the City of Spokane officially dedicates the Riverfront Park Fountain ) is 19737 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 19737 days



From 9/13/1947 ( premiere US film "So You Want to Be a Salesman" ) To 9/26/2001 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Enterprise"::series premiere episode "Broken Bow" ) is 19737 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 19737 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 10530 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/1/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "Biography"::"The Babe: The Story of Babe Ruth" ) is 10530 days



From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 5266 days

5266 = 2633 + 2633

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/17/1973 ( Richard Nixon - Proclamation 4178—Modifying Proclamation No. 3279 Relating to Imports of Petroleum and Petroleum Products ) is 2633 days



From 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 7775 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/15/1987 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Amerika" ) is 7775 days



From 8/7/1986 ( Tom Clancy "Red Storm Rising" ) To 11/16/2019 ( ) is 12154 days

12154 = 6077 + 6077

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/23/1982 ( US President Ronald Reagan authorizes US Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) is 6077 days







Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2547102/

IMDb

Amerika (1987)

Part I

14h 30min Action, Drama, Fantasy Episode aired 15 February 1987

Season 1 Episode 1

Release Date: 15 February 1987 (USA)







Red Storm Rising (1986) - Tom Clancy

(from internet transcript)

Chapter 1 – The Slow Fuse

page 1

NIZHNEVARTOVSK, R.S.F.S.R.

They moved swiftly, silently, with purpose, under a crystalline, star-filled night in western Siberia. They were Muslims, though one could scarcely have known it from their speech, which was Russian, though inflected with the singsong Azerbaijani accent that wrongly struck the senior members of the engineering staff as entertaining. The three of them had just completed a complex task in the truck and train yards, the opening of hundreds of loading valves. Ibrahim Tolkaze was their leader, though he was not in front. Rasul was in front, the massive former sergeant in the MVD who had already killed six men this cold night-three with a pistol hidden under his coat and three with his hands alone. No one had heard them. An oil refinery is a noisy place. The bodies were left in shadows, and the three men entered Tolkaze's car for the next part of their task.

Central Control was a modern three-story building fittingly in the center of the complex. For at least five kilometers in all directions stretched the cracking towers, storage tanks, catalytic chambers, and above all the thousands of kilometers of large-diameter pipe which made Nizhnevartovsk one of the world's largest refining complexes. The sky was lit at uneven intervals by waste-gas fires, and the air was foul with the stink of petroleum distillates: aviation kerosene, gasoline, diesel fuel, benzine, nitrogen tetroxide for intercontinental missiles, lubricating oils of various grades, and complex petrochemicals identified only by their alphanumeric prefixes.

They approached the brick-walled, windowless building in Tolkaze's personal Zhiguli, and the engineer pulled into his reserved parking place, then walked alone to the door as his comrades crouched in the back seat.

Inside the glass door, Ibrahim greeted the security guard, who smiled back, his hand outstretched for Tolkaze's security pass. The need for security here was quite real, but since it dated back over forty years, no one took it more seriously than any of the pro forma bureaucratic complexities in the Soviet Union. The guard had been drinking, the only form of solace in this harsh, cold land. His eyes were not focusing and his smile was too fixed. Tolkaze fumbled handing over his pass, and the guard lurched down to retrieve it. He never came back up. Tolkaze's pistol was the last thing the man felt, a cold circle at the base of his skull, and he died without knowing why-or even how. Ibrahim went behind the guard's desk to get the weapon the man had been only too happy to display for the engineers he'd protected. He lifted the body and moved it awkwardly to leave it slumped at the desk-just another swing shift worker asleep at his post-then waved his comrades into the building. Rasul and Mohammet raced to the door.

"It is time, my brothers." Tolkaze handed the AK-47 rifle and ammo belt to his taller friend.

Rasul hefted the weapon briefly, checking to see that a round was chambered and the safety off. Then he slung the ammunition belt over his shoulder and snapped the bayonet in place before speaking for the first time that night: "Paradise awaits."

Tolkaze composed himself, smoothed his hair, straightened his tie, and clipped the security pass to his white laboratory coat before leading his comrades up the six flights of stairs.

Ordinary procedure dictated that to enter the master control room, one first had to be recognized by one of the operations staffers. And so it happened. Nikolay Barsov seemed surprised when he saw Tolkaze through the door's tiny window.

"You're not on duty tonight, Isha."

"One of my valves went bad this afternoon and I forgot to check the repair status before I went off duty. You know the one-the auxiliary feed valve on kerosene number eight. If it's still down tomorrow we'll have to reroute, and you know what that means."

Barsov grunted agreement. "True enough, Isha." The middle-aged engineer thought Tolkaze liked the semi-Russian diminutive. He was badly mistaken. "Stand back while I open this damned hatch."

The heavy steel door swung outward. Barsov hadn't been able to see Rasul and Mohammet before, and scarcely had time now. Three 7.62mm rounds from the Kalashnikov exploded into his chest.

The master control room contained a duty watch crew of twenty, and looked much like the control center for a railroad or power plant. The high walls were crosshatched with pipeline schematics dotted with hundreds of lights to indicate which control valve was doing what. That was only the main display. Individual segments of the system were broken off onto separate status boards, mainly controlled by computer but constantly monitored by half the duty engineers. The staff could not fail to note the sound of the three shots.

But none of them were armed.

With elegant patience, Rasul began to work his way across the room, using his Kalashnikov expertly and firing one round into each watch engineer. At first they tried to run away-until they realized that Rasul was herding them into a corner like cattle, killing as he moved. Two men bravely got on their command phones to summon a fast-response team of KGB security troops. Rasul shot one of them at his post, but the other ducked around the line of command consoles to evade the gunfire and bolted for the door, where Tolkaze stood. It was Boris, Tolkaze saw, the Party favorite, head of the local kollektiv, the man who had "befriended" him, making him the special pet native of the Russian engineers. Ibrahim could remember every time this godless pig had patronized him, the savage foreigner imported to amuse his Russian masters. Tolkaze raised his pistol.

"Red Storm Rising"

"Ishaaa!" the man screamed in terror and shock. Tolkaze shot him in the mouth, and hoped Boris didn't die too quickly to hear the contempt in his voice: "Infidel." He was pleased that Rasul had not killed this one. His quiet friend could have all the rest.

The other engineers screamed, threw cups, chairs, manuals. There was nowhere left to run, no way around the swarthy, towering killer. Some held up their hands in useless supplication. Some even prayed aloud-but not to Allah, which might have saved them. The noise diminished as Rasul strode up to the bloody corner. He smiled as he shot the very last, knowing that this sweating infidel pig would serve him in paradise. He reloaded his rifle, then went back through the control room. He prodded each body with a bayonet, and again shot the four that showed some small sign of life. His face bore a grim, content expression. At least twenty-five atheist pigs dead. Twenty-five foreign invaders who would no longer stand between his people and their God. Truly he had done Allah's work!







http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld

Stargate SG-1 - Children of the Gods - television series premiere Season 1 Episode 1 - Sunday 27 July 1997

Episode Summary

The System Lord Apophis launches an attack through the Stargate, tucked away by the military after the events of the movie, and the SGC program is reactivated and given a new objective - seek out and find the alien invaders and defeat them. Jack O'Neill is called out of retirement and sent to locate Daniel Jackson on Abydos.

(from internet transcript of incomplete dialog)

SKAARA: But you're a great warrior! We defeated Ra together!

United States Air Force colonel Jack O'NEILL: Yeah, yeah, I know, but take a look around here. Look at what we're up against.

At the defiant look Skaara gives him, O'Neill pats him on the shoulder.

O'NEILL: We'll try.

The dungeon doors are opening again. Seeing that something's about to happen, O'Neill takes Skaara aside towards the center of the room. The crowd is gathering at the foot of the steps, apprehensively trying to see what's going on. The Serpent Guards file in, forming two lines on each side of the doorway along the walls. Teal'c enters, standing in the center of the threshold, his helmet gone. The lines of Jaffa flanking him step forward, so that they are all lined up at the head of the stairs.

TEAL'C: Sha'ka ha! Kree hol mel, Goa'uld!

O'NEILL: What did he say?

SKAARA: (quietly, dreading this) They are going to choose.

CARTER: Choose what?

SKAARA: Who will be the children of the gods.







http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/12/excursion-stargate.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess

MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017

Excursion: Stargate

Kerry Burgess added 5 new photos.

Monday, December 25, 2017 at 4:25 PM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

IMDb

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Quotes

[Lecturing in class]

Indiana Jones: Archeology is the search for fact, not truth. If it's truth you're interested in, Dr. Tyree's Philosophy class is right down the hall. So forget any ideas you've got about lost cities, exotic travel, and digging up the world. We do not follow maps to buried treasure, and "X" never, ever marks the spot.

excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess MONDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2017








2017_Nk20_DSCN3422.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02616.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02619.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02634.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02664.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02665.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02669.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 11:34 AM Spokane







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/quotes

IMDb

The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Quotes

Klaatu: There are some things I can't do.

Jacob Benson: But you have powers.








DSC02672.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 11:38 AM Spokane



DSC02674.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02675.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane



DSC02939.jpg, Kerry Burgess 12/25/2017 Spokane







Bob-FM Spokane, 3:13 PM


album: "Paradise Theater" (1981)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/styx/toomuchtimeonmyhands.html

AZ

Styx

"Too Much Time On My Hands"

Sitting on this barstool talking like a damn fool
Got the twelve o'clock news blues
And I've given up hope for the afternoon soaps
And a bottle of cold brew
Is it any wonder I'm not crazy? Is it any wonder I'm sane at all
Well I'm so tired of losing- I got nothing to do and all day to do it
I go out cruisin' but I've no place to go and all night to get there
Is it any wonder I'm not a criminal?
Is it any wonder I'm not in jail?
Is it any wonder I've got

Too much time on my hands?
It's ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands
It's hard to believe such a calamity
I've got too much time on my hands
And it's ticking away, ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands
(It's t-t-t-t-ticking away)
Too much time on my hands
(And I don't know what to do with myself)
Too much time on my hands

Too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands

Now, I'm a jet fuel genius - I can solve the world's problems
Without even trying
I got dozens of friends and the fun never ends
That is, as long as I'm buying
Is it any wonder I'm not the president
Is it any wonder I'm null and void?
Is it any wonder I've got

Too much time on my hands?
It's ticking away with my sanity
I've got too much time on my hands
It's hard to believe such a calamity
I got too much time on my hands
And it's ticking away, ticking away from me
Too much time on my hands
(T-t-t-t-ticking away)
Too much time on my hands
(And I don't know what to do with myself)
Too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands
(T-t-t-t-ticking away)
Too much time on my hands
Too much time on my hands
(Too much time on my hands)
(Too much time on my)







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1118704/

IMDb

1st & Ten (1984–1991)

The Book According to Zagreb

26min Comedy, Sport Episode aired 11 October 1989

Season 6 Episode 1

Release Date: 11 October 1989 (USA)







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/quotes

IMDb

12 Monkeys (1995)

Quotes

[first lines]

James Cole: Jose - psst! Jose, what's going on?

Jose: Bad news, man

James Cole: Volunteers?

Jose: Yeah. And they said your name.

[pause]

Jose: Hey, maybe they'll give you a pardon, man.

James Cole: [sarcastic] Yeah, that's why none of the volunteers come back. They all get a pardon.








twelve-monkeys-1995_00h-04m-10s.jpg



twelve-monkeys-1995_00h-04m-13s.jpg



twelve-monkeys-1995_00h-04m-16s.jpg








4336__orig.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner_of_War_Medal







Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: August 8, 2006

Michelle Wie is wearing a glove on her left hand too.

I'm wondering about the kids I must have that are not so talented. I won't know anything about them until I actually remember my real identity.

[ excerpt ends Kerry Burgess, August 8, 2006 ]







https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1984988/bio

IMDb

Michelle Wie

Biography

Born October 11, 1989 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/quotes

IMDb

12 Monkeys (1995)

Quotes

James Cole: Oh, wouldn't it be great if I *was* crazy?







https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/09/delphi.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:03 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Delphi

During my waking hours sitting here at this desk, I'm often scanning the news headlines on the sites I track on the internet.

One of the topics that I've seen come up a few times lately are articles from seemingly credible news sources that talk about the archaeological search for dwellings associated with Jesus Christ, that Imaginary Friend of your who lives in the clouds and who thinks you're the most special person in the entire galaxy and universe beyond that in your blithering idiocy you're completely and absolutely ignorant about.

I've heard those moronic Jesus Christ bible-thumpers - cowards terrified of mortality as are all religious, "spiritual" types - talk about proof.

Proof that they don't know anything about anything.

Religious scholars are experts only in circular reasoning.

I keep watch for the so-called "religious professor" - notable graduates of the clown-colleges infesting the United States of America - for those intelligent persons who learn enough about the subject to finally figure out that monkeys invented their god. Bible-thumpers are too weak- and lazy-minded to ever put in any serious effort at understanding *why* the human psyche *needs* a god.

So in their delusions they read such news article about discoveries and in their idiocy they think that somehow equates to proof of their delusions.



Kerry Burgess, December 16, 2017 7:01 pm

Delusional people, such as all Jesus Christ bible-thumpers, will simply change their story when the facts prove they are wrong. Million of monkey-men were wrong about Zeus so they simply invented a phony God easier to believe.



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delphi

Delphi

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Delphi is the ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of Pythia, the oracle who was consulted about important decisions throughout the ancient classical world. The ancient Greeks considered the centre of the world to be in Delphi

It occupies an impressive site on the south-western slope of Mount Parnassus, overlooking the coastal plain to the south and the valley of Phocis. It is now an extensive archaeological site with a small modern town of the same name nearby. It is recognised by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site

Origins and location

Delphi is located in upper central Greece, on multiple plateaux along the slope of Mount Parnassus, and includes the Sanctuary of Apollo (the god of light, knowledge and harmony), the site of the ancient Oracle. This semicircular spur is known as Phaedriades, and overlooks the Pleistos Valley.

In myths dating to the classical period of Ancient Greece (510–323 BC), Zeus determined the site of Delphi when he sought to find the centre of his "Grandmother Earth" (Gaia). He sent two eagles flying from the eastern and western extremities, and the path of the eagles crossed over Delphi where the omphalos, or navel of Gaia was found.

Earlier myths include traditions that Pythia, or the Delphic oracle, already was the site of an important oracle in the pre-classical Greek world (as early as 1400 BC) and, rededicated from about 800 BC, when it served as the major site during classical times for the worship of the god Apollo

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:03 AM Tuesday, September 24, 2019 ]







https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-anniversary-party.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:46 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

The Anniversary Party

All the text below by me was written almost entirely before I created and collected the content for this post. Just as I copy-and-pasted in the content that closes this note, over the antenna radio station I listen throughout the day, among several, the song that started playing - just as I inserted that specific text at the end of the note - the radio station started playing Elton John's Rocket Man. Just at the same time. For *you*, that means nothing, you will always before now and after, have only your childish wishful thinking. For me, I have documentation. Virtually the entire content was created and decided upon me before this point, with now only the final content left to collect and insert. The Clash has just started playing, after Elton John, Should I Stay or Should I Go. This paragraph was created by me at the point when this note was almost finished. The text below here by me was among the first part of this note that I created. Should I stay or should I go now, if I go there will be trouble, and if I stay it will be double. Changed the station. 99 Red Balloons, German version on Bob-FM Spokane. I wish that I could fly, like a dragonfly, I want to get away, go see the stars. She was terminally pretty, he had a nasty reputation as a cruel dude, life in the fast lane, are you with me so far.

As I have written before, I suspect there is important meaning to the specific calendar day that I still consciously remember of moving from the Crossland in Spokane Valley back across the state to the Seattle suburbs back in that glorious summer of 2004.

I lost patience with people from my full-time employment at Microsoft Corporation in Seattle, and remembering how I've enjoyed success throughout my entire career in the information technology field, I quit that lucrative job in hopes of finding a better place to work.

With the entire country open to me personally, I decided on Spokane, for several reasons. One was the job market. Another because a year earlier I had paid for another registration as a competitor at the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon and I didn't want to abandon my next triathlon event.

In these recent years - in this limbo my life has become since then - after *all* these contiguous years since the VA psychiatric hospital - I have worked on many different topics of incredible activities and I have often wondered about that specific day I abandoned Spokane Valley and returned to the Seattle suburbs.

As I have written before here somewhere, I can still remember that I left Spokane Valley with my meager possessions packed into my beloved 2002 black Jeep Wrangler and took off for Kent, where I had made arrangements for an apartment lease. Before I took possession of the lease, I stayed at least one night at the Crossland hotel nearby on Pacific Highway. I looked it up recently. They've changed names, as has my destination: Parkside Village apartments, but the Google Streetview archive images still show the former names of both places.

I still have *no* proof of the actual calendar days of these events from the year 2004.

I have been focused for the past several days on the calendar day 08/10/2004 because that day is consistent with my memory and the weather conditions I recall, comparing with historical records I checked with internet sources.

So was 08/10/2004 the specific day I took possession of that small apartment at Parkside Village in Kent, Washington State?

I do not know.

I probably will never know for certain.

What I am more certain of is that there are people out there somewhere who do know for certain. They have documents with those events recorded.

I am only assuming that 08/10/2004 was at Parkside Village for me personally.

My assumptions make compelling assertions.

*If* that was 08/10/2004 for me at Parkside Village then was 08/09/2004 the specific calendar day I departed permanently Spokane Valley to return to Seattle?

Kent was the city where I went to the police.

Everything since then is *directly* connected to me sitting here now at this desk 15 years later.

15 years that certainly would have been the best of my career. The only career I, Kerry Burgess, had ever considered for myself.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:46 PM Thursday, October 17, 2019 ]







https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976

1976

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the year 1976.

November 26

Microsoft is officially registered with the Office of the Secretary of the State of New Mexico.







From 6/5/1917 ( conscription begins in the United States during World War I ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28322 days

28322 = 14161 + 14161

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/10/2004 ( ) is 14161 days



From 10/11/1950 ( Patty Murray ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and the end of Kerry Burgess the natural human being cloned from another human being ) is 14161 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/10/2004 ( ) is 14161 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/23/2002 ( premiere US TV series episode "Roswell"::"Who Died and Made You King?" ) is 14161 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/10/2004 is 14161 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite ) To 8/10/2004 is 696 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/29/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Changeling" ) is 696 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 8/10/2004 is 4896 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/30/1979 ( premiere US TV movie "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" ) is 4896 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 8/10/2004 is 11917 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/19/1998 ( premiere US film "The X Files" ) is 11917 days



From 10/26/1959 ( premiere US TV series episode "Adventures in Paradise"::"Paradise Lost" ) To 8/3/1998 ( Tom Clancy "Rainbow Six" ) is 14161 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/10/2004 ( ) is 14161 days



From 6/23/1982 ( US President Ronald Reagan authorizes US Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) To 8/10/2004 ( as recent new discoveries by me referenced in previous blog posts by me, Kerry Burgess, concerning from Spokane Valley and back to Seattle in Kent ) is 8084 days

8084 = 4042 + 4042

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days



Other posts by me on this topic includes: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/free-country-until-it-isnt.html


http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2004/08/20040810-3.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

August 10, 2004

President Bush Nominates Congressman Goss as Director of CIA

The Rose Garden

8:31 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all for coming. I'm pleased to announce my decision to nominate Congressman Porter Goss as the next Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Porter Goss is a leader with strong experience in intelligence and in the fight against terrorism. He knows the CIA inside and out. He's the right man to lead this important agency at this critical moment in our nation's history.







Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 09/05/08 9:21 AM
The date of that attack that was probably an exercise of propaganda in support of George Bush was just after my 5/4/2005 complaint to the city police of Kent, Washington, where I specifically named George W. Bush as complicit in the theft of my secret identity. I went back at the end of the month to follow up with that police officer who took my complaint but I was directed by the front desk to a Detective Murray of the Kent city police. There was something puzzling about that my interaction with that police officer though and I was left with the impression that his name was not really Murray and that he had arranged for me to call his voice mail so I would think his name was actually Murray. I was also thinking of how there is a Senator Murray in Washington State and that I have communicated with her several times.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 September 2008 excerpt ends]







https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-signing-the-intelligence-identities-protection-act-1982

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks on Signing the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982

June 23, 1982

Director Bill and Members of the Congress, distinguished quests who are here, and you ladies and gentlemen, all distinguished:

I bring you greetings from a former Director of this Agency, Vice President George Bush, who couldn't be here with us this morning. And I want to give him credit, because I'm going to tell a story of his. And it's always dangerous telling a trade joke to members of the trade, because the chances are too good that they've heard it. But I'm going to take the chance anyway. It's one of the few stories that I can tell now since ethnic jokes are a no-no. This one is an Irish joke, and my name is Reagan, so I can tell the story. [Laughter] But it has to do something with the occasion and with your line of work.

And the story is that there was an agent overseas and happened to be in Ireland. And there was an emergency, and it was necessary to contact him immediately. So, they called in another agent, and they said, "Now, you'll go there. His name is Murphy, and your recognition will be to say, "Tis a fair day, but it'll be lovelier this evening.'"

So, he went to Ireland, a little town in Ireland, into the pub, elbowed himself up to the bar, ordered a drink, and then said to the bartender, "How would I get in touch with Murphy?" And the bartender says, "Well, if it's Murphy the farmer you want, it's 2 miles down the road, and it's the farm on the left." He said, "If it's Murphy the bootmaker, he's on the second floor of the building across the street. And," he says, "my name is Murphy." So, he picked up the drink, and he said, "Well, 'tis a fair day, but it'll be lovelier this evening." "Oh," he said, "it's Murphy the spy you want. Well, he's"—[ laughter].

When President Dwight Eisenhower came here almost 23 years ago to dedicate the cornerstone of this building here, he spoke of heroes—"heroes," he said, "who are undecorated and unsung, whose only reward was the knowledge that their service to their country was unique and indispensable."




https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/10/intelligence-identities-protection-act.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:48 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982

From 6/23/1982 ( US President Ronald Reagan authorizes US Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) To 8/10/2004 ( as recent new discoveries by me referenced in previous blog posts by me, Kerry Burgess, concerning from Spokane Valley and back to Seattle in Kent ) is 8084 days

8084 = 4042 + 4042

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto ) is 4042 days

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:48 PM Thursday, October 17, 2019 ]







Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my online journal

Facebook Activity Log

Kerry Burgess added 2 new photos.

August 14, 2017 12:01 am

Watching this now on Comcast On Demand and again for the first time in a very long the first thought that came to mind in the first few minutes was: what if my degree in the early 1990s really was from Princeton University. Thomas Reagan, a 1969 graduate of Princeton University, unpublished by anyone but me, as well as also a major movie studio executive and financial owner, made the arrangements for my studies there. My work in Columbia was as a professor in the second half of the 1990s.







https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/apache-blood.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:58 PM

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

"Apache Blood"

Kerry Burgess, Tue March 26 2019 21:54:52, excerpt

The typical United States American is childish and naive. Your feeble, dim-wit mind always thinks that movies, especially action, are always about *somebody*. Americans, in their pathetic lives, are incapable of seeing through the messenger to the message.







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114746/releaseinfo

IMDb

12 Monkeys (1995)

Release Info

USA 8 December 1995 (New York City, New York) (premiere)
USA 27 December 1995

Full Cast & Crew

Bruce Willis ... James Cole








https://www.navy.mil/view_image.asp?id=696

Department of the Navy

United States Navy

011006-N-2383B-501

At sea aboard USS Vella Gulf (CG 72) Oct. 6, 2001 -- Quartermaster 1st Class William Pomeroy (right) plots the ship's course as Boatswain's Mate 2nd Class Derek Robinson (left) stands by to assist. Both members of the navigation team are wearing flash gear and gas masks during a general quarters (GQ) Battle Stations drill. The guided missile cruiser USS Vella Gulf is on a six-month deployment to the Mediterranean Sea








indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade_01h50m12s.jpg








20161116_131111.jpg, Kerry Wayne Burgess circa 1989, USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy








plot.jpg from USS Wainwright Veterans Association, Kerry Burgess (center), et.al. circa 1988, Persian Gulf








copenhagen_snuff_200857_feb_2015_1.jpg from internet




https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Dipper








indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade_01h51m03s.jpg



indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade_01h51m05s.jpg







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097576/quotes

IMDb

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)

Quotes

Walter Donovan: [Elsa selects the gaudiest cup in the Grail Chamber, for Donovan] This is indeed the cup of the King of Kings.

[He drinks from the "Grail",

Walter Donovan: What's happening to me?

Grail Knight: He chose... poorly.







Predator (1987)

(from internet transcript)

Get that stinkin' shit out of my face.

Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Strap this on your sore ass, Blain.

That was in '72. Me and Dutch both got one.

Dillon: That's a real nasty habit you got there.







https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/the-final-countdown.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:29 AM

Saturday, November 16, 2019

The final countdown

FUTURAMA

Television series episode 2 season 3

"WAR IS THE H WORD"

FUTURAMA

(from internet transcript)

AMY
It's from the list of words you almost never say.

BENDER
That's using your ass. So, what's the word?

HERMES
We think it's better if you don't know.

BENDER
Oh, come on. I'm not gonna say it. Please? Oh, is it "please"?

FRY
No.

BENDER
Hm, words I never say. Oh, I know! "Thanks"!

LEELA
Bender, stop trying to destroy the world.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 1:29 AM Saturday, November 16, 2019 ]







album: "America" (1971)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/america/ahorsewithnoname.html

AZ

AMERICA

"A Horse With No Name"

On the first part of the journey
I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz
And the sky with no clouds
The heat was hot and the ground was dry
But the air was full of sound

I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...

After two days in the desert sun
My skin began to turn red
After three days in the desert fun
I was looking at a river bed
And the story it told of a river that flowed
Made me sad to think it was dead

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...

After nine days I let the horse run free
'Cause the desert had turned to sea
There were plants and birds and rocks and things
There was sand and hills and rings
The ocean is a desert with its life underground
And a perfect disguise all above
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground
But the humans will give no love

You see I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
La, la, la la la la, la la la, la la...



- posted by Kerry Burgess 3:38 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 11/16/2019