Tuesday, November 12, 2019

"NCIS"



Here on the West Coast USA, the second "NCIS" tv series tonight is active broadcast right now.

Long-time readers of my blog post know how I grudgingly follow those tv series episodes.

With the drama breaking now for the commercial advertisements, I am just shaking my head at the improbability of what's happening to me personally.

Feels like some sort of psychic-telepathy-mind-meld training exercise.

Which is most annoying to me because that stuff in popular culture is what's most annoying to me.

Annoying are the mindless drone people who can't think for themselves and they are easily duped with anything they want to believe.

I just simply don't care about it. So it's not something I *need* to believe.

But yet, the thoughts are clearly in my mind.

That I know for fact.

And I have credible documentation.

All I can guess at this most recent occurrence is the process is some sort of training exercise.

Someday, the information conveyed to me will be about a real, pending situation.

I have no control over anything that I can only guess is going to happen, if anything.

Consistently, the outcome will be for me to open a doorway to somewhere *else*, a portal.

Also consistently is there will one person who will be there because I am the only person who can open the portal.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:51 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 11/12/2019