Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The parking lot





the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep4-2019_00h-31m-20s.jpg



the-man-in-the-high-castle_season4-ep4-2019_00h-31m-21s.jpg








The Stand - complete edition

Stephen King

(from internet transcript)

Chapter 26

Some campus group, probably either Students for a Democratic Society or the Young Maoists, had been busy with a ditto machine during the night of June 25-26. In the morning, these posters were plastered all over the University of Kentucky at Louisville campus:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO! THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU! THE PRESS, WHICH HAS BEEN CO-OPTED BY THE FORCES OF THE PIG PARAMILITARY, IS LYING TO YOU! THE ADMINISTRATION OF THIS UNIVERSITY IS LYING TO YOU, AS ARE THE INFIRMARY DOCTORS UNDER THE ADMINISTRATION’S ORDERS!

1. THERE IS NO SUPERFLU VACCINE.

2. SUPERFLU IS NOT A SERIOUS DISEASE, IT IS A DEADLY DISEASE.

3. SUSCEPTIBILITY MAY RUN AS HIGH AS 75%.

4. SUPERFLU WAS DEVELOPED BY THE FORCES OF THE U.S. PIG PARAMILITARY AND DISBURSED BY ACCIDENT.

5. THE U.S. PIG PARAMILITARY NOW MEANS TO COVER UP THEIR MURDEROUS BLUNDER EVEN IF IT MEANS 75% OF THE POPULATION WILL DIE!

ALL REVOLUTIONARY PEOPLE, GREETINGS! THE TIME OF OUR STRUGGLE IS NOW! UNITE, STRIVE, CONQUER!

MEETING IN GYM AT 7:00 PM!








Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 1:05 AM Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time travel

The thought has occurred to me before, as it does now, that I am going to gain some kind of new type of perception that the method of time travel for me does not actually require a machine. Somehow I can invoke the process of time travel by using my mind. That is why I know details that I know sometimes. The details I sense are part of the capability that is stored somewhere in my mind that will allow me to travel into the past or into the future.

I have been thinking for a while that there are people right now who know the precise date in the future relative to this present time that I will next jump back into the past. Those are the people who will be waiting at a predetermined location for me to arrive from the future into the past. They are out there somewhere right now reading what I write here at this moment. At some point in the future of this present time, I have been thinking, I will jump back in time to the year 2004. The purpose for me being there will be to provide details to those people who meet me that will convince them that I am indeed from a time that is the future relative to that present time when they encounter me. Seeing me arrive will serve as a form of evidence, to that group of people, that I am a time traveler.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 03:37 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 11/27/2019