Thursday, November 21, 2019

So long, Mild November, grinning at us from the pollution and the rear-view mirror.



I really wanted to get in at least one more bicycle ride to Coeur d'Alene to look around there again.

This week would have been great, yesterday sported the most clear, blue skies I can remember seeing in a long time. Today's the same. Ground-level haze is still very visible in front of the Mica Peak mountain range to my east. If not for that view, I have thought before when out riding, a person would be completely oblivious to the haze.

Would have been great to get outside, just the sunlight hours are so short. I can't drag myself downstairs with my heavy-ass bicycle for the tedious ride to lakeside Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, trying to understand why the 878 Days are so baffling to me.

There has got to be an explanation.

The further back I looked, thinking only very recently of what to look for, the weirder it gets.

Well, doesn't look like I'll get out there again until next Spring, if ever. Nothing's guaranteed with those zombies lurking around out there constantly. *Somebody* doesn't want me to settle into a quiet, peaceful life.

They're going to follow me around everywhere simply to disrupt me.

GOT TO BE - Got to be some sort of historical record that person(s) are creating because they know what's going to happen in the future, a theory I can only guess about because of the personal disruption to my life, as though they are deliberately manipulating me into documenting my theory.

Bicycling is still possible every month of the year but you motorists are truly maniacs and takes only one slip, from black ice or snow-berms, and it's Golden Oldie time because of one of the wheels under you maniacs. Which could happen anytime of the year but winter makes me more concerned about safety on the public thoroughfares. Maybe it's because I rarely have accidents. People too timid to get out of their comfort zone are often the most anxious, which leads to character flaws, such as any of the religions. They're scared and timid and any religion, spirituality, etc., is clearly a sign of flawed character.

But as for avoiding dangerous conditions out there with you maniacs and your infernal pollution, avoiding you is just good sense.









twc_veradale_11-21-2019_1.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 2:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 11/21/2019