Monday, November 18, 2019

Dimension 404


I purchased this at the grocery store several days ago - for the *first* time ever in my life, this packaging, and only very recently the smaller containers.

*Today* 11/18/2019 was the first time I opened the package, completely unexpectedly about the contents, and then thinking: Well, that makes sense.

Those "Dimension 404" episodes on Hulu are more entertaining than I expected after the opening of the episode. I've seen so far only the first two, will probably watch more on Hulu later.







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/quotes

IMDb

Sphere (1998)

Quotes

Norman Goodman: MANIFEST! MANIFEST!








DSCN8668.jpg, Kerry Burgess 11/18/2019







http://www.tv.com/shows/dimension-404/matchmaker-3453465/trivia/

tv.com

Dimension 404 Season 1 Episode 1

Matchmaker

Aired Tuesday Apr 04, 2017 on Hulu

Quotes

Dr. Maker: Cows don't leave the slaughterhouse. Steaks do. Chew on that.







http://www.tv.com/shows/dimension-404/matchmaker-3453465/trivia/

tv.com

Dimension 404 Season 1 Episode 1

Matchmaker

Aired Tuesday Apr 04, 2017 on Hulu

Quotes

Narrator: Some romances last a lifetime, but most don't make it past the first cup of coffee. Still, don't feel too bad for our lonely lovebird Adam. Thanks to the magic of ones and zeroes, he's about to meet his one and only. Her name's Amanda. She likes craft beer, good music, and she lives on the Lower East Side of Dimension 404.







From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/16/2014 ( referenced below here in previous blog post by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 18781 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/4/2017 ( ) is 18781 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 4/4/2017 ( ) is 7442 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/19/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "Fast Times"::"The Engagement" ) is 7442 days



From 3/20/2013 ( referenced below here in previous blog post by me, Kerry Burgess ) To 4/4/2017 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 5/1/1973 ( the graduation of my biological brother Thomas Reagan from the University of Oxford at Lincoln College includes law degree for my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/4/2017 ( ) is 16044 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/6/2009 ( referenced below here in previous blog post by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 16044 days



From 1/11/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Special Message to the Senate Transmitting the Mutual Defense Treaty Between the United States and the Republic of Korea ) To 6/13/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Veterans Affairs hospital in Seattle documents includes: Other Medications - Risperdal started 6/13/05 ) is 18781 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/4/2017 ( ) is 18781 days



From 9/14/1952 ( premiere US film "The Quiet Man" ) To 4/4/2017 ( ) is 23578 days

23578 = 11789 + 11789

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/11/1998 ( premiere US film "Sphere" ) is 11789 days


http://www.tv.com/shows/dimension-404/matchmaker-3453465/

tv.com

Dimension 404 Season 1 Episode 1

Matchmaker

Aired Tuesday 12:01 AM Apr 04, 2017 on Hulu

Epiosde Summary

A music blogger, Adam, takes a chance and signs up for a dating app. He soon meets a woman who he's perfect for. But when she rejects him, Adam discovers the truth behind the app.

AIRED: 4/4/17







http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/12/moby-dick-herman-melville.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:44 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Moby Dick - Herman Melville



http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact

RIKER: Doctor, tomorrow morning when they detect the warp signature from your ship and realise that humans have discovered how to travel faster than light, they decide to alter their course and make first contact with Earth, right here.

COCHRANE: Here?



http://www.online-literature.com/melville/mobydick/11/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Herman Melville

Moby Dick

Chapter 10

Now, Queequeg is my fellow man. And what do I wish that this Queequeg would do to me? Why, unite with me in my particular Presbyterian form of worship.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 3:44 PM Tuesday, December 16, 2014 ]







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/quotes

IMDb

Gremlins (1984)

Quotes

Murray Futterman: [drunk, looking inside his car] Gremlins...

Murray Futterman: [turning to Billy and Kate] You got-you gotta watch out for them forgeiners cuz they plant gremlins in their machinery.

[he climbs inside the car]

Murray Futterman: It's the same gremlins that brought down our planes in the big one.

Kate Beringer: [laughing] The big one...







Posted by Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M at 6:10 PM Thursday, December 30, 2010

I returned but I am a composite version of Tom Reagan and Kerry Burgess. I am not as tall as Tom Reagan and I am as tall as Kerry Burgess but I do not have the physical scars of Kerry Burgess, such as the gunshot wound scar he had on his shoulder.







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Quotes

[Ana is talking to Tucker at Hallowed Grounds and then looks over at Steve, who is pouring himself a cup of coffee]

Ana: Well, it's nice to see you busting your ass today.

Steve: Oh, that's sarcasm. That is awesome.

[forced laugh]

Steve: Yeah, you know, I would love to help, but a captain never works alongside his men.

[Dangles his keys in front of Ana and Tucker and then whips them, making a cracking sound as he does so]

Steve: You guys, have a good one.

[He leaves]

Ana: What a total dick.








http://knightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/61-61295.jpg



http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/professor

Dictionary.com

professor

a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor

the principal lecturer or teacher in a field of learning at a university or college; a holder of a university chair







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363547/quotes

IMDb

Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Quotes

Michael: There's no point in arguing about this. We need a solution. We need to get some food over there.

Steve: Okay. I have an idea. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.

Ana: Could you be a bigger prick?

Steve: I think so. But, you know, that's irrelevant. My question to you is, what's your plan?








another-plan-from-outer-space-2018_01h-30m-26s.jpg







from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM
As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.







Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 10/06/09 6:15 PM
http://www.snpp.com/episodes/9F11.html

Selma's Choice

Original Airdate in N.A.: 21-Jan-93

Selma's in a dating service room. A guy with a camcorder looks on, while Selma sits in a chair, and lights up. The cameraman tells Selma to tell about herself. Selma tells the camera: "Well, I want to have a baby before it's too late. You're looking at a free lunch, boys. Come and get it." She growls amorously, and sticks her cigarette into her mouth, and opens her mouth later, the cigarette tied in a knot and put out.

Back to the loch with you, Nessie!

-- Groundskeeper Willy watches a date tape of Selma, "Selma's Choice"

Selma is with Princess Opal. Opal holds a love potion.

Opal: [Gypsy accent] One drop of this love potion, and you will have any man you desire. [puts a drop on her tongue]

Selma: What are the magical ingredients?

Opal: [Brooklyn voice] Oh, mostly corn syrup, a little rubbing alcohol. You'll be lucky if it doesn't make your hair fall out actually. [looks at the bottle: "TRUTH SERUM"] Aagh!

[ excerpt ends Kerry Burgess, 10/06/09 6:15 PM ]







http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/pale-rider.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:42 PM

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pale rider

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=35524

The American Presidency Project

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Dedication Ceremony for the Army and Navy Club

January 12, 1988

Well, reverend clergy, General Hittle, General Dawson, Charles Graham, and ladies and gentlemen: In the old days, I'm told, the Army and Navy Club often invited their neighbor, the President, to all their parties. I've also heard that Benjamin Harrison and Grover Cleveland walked over for a toddy or two. Oh, for the good old days. [Laughter] If I'd known that the club was this beautiful, Nancy and I would have stopped by long ago, and we would even walk, if the Secret Service would let us.

Well, the word for today is: Congratulations! You've put together a beautiful building and an historic treasure. I'm amazed at your outstanding collection of art, particularly the De Welden sculptures. I've always wondered where old generals and admirals went when they "just faded away." And now I know.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 6:42 PM Wednesday, March 20, 2013 ]







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045061/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Quiet Man (1952)

Release Info

USA 21 August 1952 (New York City, New York)
USA 14 September 1952

Summaries

A retired American boxer returns to the village of his birth in Ireland, where he finds love.

The Quiet Man (1952)

Full Cast & Crew

John Wayne ... Sean Thornton







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/releaseinfo

IMDb

Sphere (1998)

Release Info

USA 11 February 1998 (Los Angeles) (premiere)
USA 13 February 1998







https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120184/quotes

IMDb

Sphere (1998)

Quotes

Norman Goodman: What the hell is it?

Captain Harold C. Barnes: Whatever it is - it seems to be what this bird was designed to do. Go out in the space and gather things like this up and bring it back.

Norman Goodman: Yeah, but back from where?

Dr. Harry Adams: Don't get too excited, Ted - turn this thing over and it'll probably say 'Made in Korea'








dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-32m-18s.jpg







Bob-FM radio Spokane, 4:59 PM

album: "Love Stuff" (2015)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/elleking/exsohs.html

AZ

Elle King

"Ex's & Oh's"

Well, I had me a boy, turned him into a man
I showed him all the things that he didn't understand
Whoa, and then I let him go

Now, there's one in California who's been cursing my name
'Cause I found me a better lover in the UK
Hey, hey, until I made my getaway

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

I had a summer lover down in New Orleans
Kept him warm in the winter, left him frozen in the spring
My, my, how the seasons go by

I get high, and I love to get low
So the hearts keep breaking, and the heads just roll
You know that's how the story goes

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
'Cause I'm the best baby that they never gotta keep
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go

My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's

One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
Climbing over mountains and a-sailing over seas
One, two, three, they gonna run back to me
They always wanna come, but they never wanna leave

My ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go

Ex's and the oh, oh, oh's they haunt me
Like gho-o-osts they want me to make 'em all
They won't let go
Ex's and oh's








dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-32m-24s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-32m-26s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-32m-35s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-32m-49s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-33m-35s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-33m-37s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-33m-45s.jpg



dimension-404_season1-ep1-2017_00h-33m-47s.jpg







https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/well-this-is-getting-really-weird.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:59 PM

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Well, this is getting really weird.

And it was already really goddamn weird.

[ excerpt ends Posted by Kerry Burgess at 9:59 PM Sunday, November 17, 2019 ]



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11/18/2019