Sunday, November 24, 2019

Adam Schiff



Meanwhile on the tv news: at the expense of a couple of cheap windows, broken, Tesla, Elon Musk, continues to receive free advertising in the mainstream media for an expensive product nobody would have otherwise taken notice.








Kerry Burgess, March 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Mens Rea Stage 2: Complicity Acceptance.

Schiff: Stage 1.








https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1198657331707469824

Twitter

Adam Schiff

Verified account

@RepAdamSchiff

Representing California's 28th Congressional District. Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee (@HouseIntel).

Burbank, CA

schiff.house.gov

As the president continues to seek foreign intervention in the upcoming election,

We feel a real sense of urgency.

The fact that Republicans may be derelict in their duty does not relieve us of our obligation to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Rep. Schiff on NBC's Meet the Press

9:39 AM - 24 Nov 2019








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050051/quotes

IMDb

Perry Mason (1957–1966)

Quotes

Hamilton Burger: Incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial!








http://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v14/d26

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

OFFICE of the HISTORIAN

Khrushchev has also shown a penchant for clever stratagems designed to entrap and confuse opponents and to increase pressures on them to grant concessions. His exploitation of the U–2 incident was intended to produce a storm of protests against US policy and to embarrass President Eisenhower on the eve of the Paris summit conference. Khrushchev confined his initial announcement of the shoot-down to bare details and then sat back to await the expected disavowal from Washington. After the US issued the cover story of a missing NASA research U–2, Khrushchev announced that he had withheld information that the pilot and aircraft were in Soviet hands, “because had we told everything at once, the Americans would have invented another version; just look how many silly things they have said.”









10800_DSC00779 hunt red october .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



10800_DSC00764 hunt red october .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



10800_DSC00773 hunt red october .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess



10800_DSC00774 hunt red october .jpg, illustration by Kerry Burgess








http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/they-know-future.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:26 AM

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Then I was walking around outside and I had no idea where I was. They had taken me there in the back of an ambulance three days earlier when I was still lucid.

Now I am doped out of my mind after three days inside that first hospital and I just start walking. I have no idea where I am. I am walking along a sideroad and I just keep walking.

I looked it up on a map the other day. I still remember the route I took.

I am actually kind of amazed at how efficient was the route I took off on.

I could have wandered around those backroads for days and days and walked around in there and had no idea where in the hell I was or where I was going.

Instead I followed a very efficient walking route after about two or more turns, first right and then left, until I was walking and I was about two miles north of the hospital and I recognized a hamburger place I had eaten at one time before in the near past. Sometime in recent weeks or months I had gone to that hamburger place to eat and that was the only time I had been there before or since.

I recognized Monster Burgers, as I just looked it up on Google Streetview, and I remembered that I had been there before.

I don't know what's so amazing about that, thinking about it again now, because I still had no real idea where I was. My Jeep was still parked at the Kent police department, as far as I knew, and I had no idea how to get there.

What I did see though was a metro bus stop and so the first metro bus that came along I got on and I remember the bus driver was wearing a Korea war veteran hat and he didn't make me pay the full fare because I only had dollar bills and the fare back then was, I think, $1.25.

I just rode that bus until I recognized something again and then I got off the bus and I looked that up recently too on the map again and I walked for over three miles back to the Kent police department and I found my Jeep was parked there.

Things only got worse for me after that.

Any person who was looking directly at me would not have know it but I was in real trouble then because of what they did to me at that hospital and I almost didn’t make it back. You would not have even noticed it just by looking at me. I wasn’t talking to anyone. I wasn’t acting strange. If you followed me around for a few hours though and then watched me for a couple more days then you might have guessed that I was in trouble. And in my mind I knew I was in trouble. After fighting back that effect the doctor’s drugs had on my mind I staggered to the police station in another town where I had been living and they took me to the hospital and I was in the military veterans hospital where they drugged me again for several months inpatient and outpatient.

So that was a bad thing.

[ excerpt end Posted by Kerry Burgess at 4:26 AM Wednesday, May 15, 2013 ]









google-streetview_federal-way-wa_monster-burgers_1.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/JAp9LvwJ9xcTcmoZ6








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050051/trivia

IMDb

Perry Mason (1957–1966)

Trivia

During the series' original run, Raymond Burr was accosted in public by a woman who demanded to know: "How come you never lose?" To which Burr dead-panned: "Madam, you only see the cases that I try on Saturdays."








Kerry Burgess, excerpt from my private journal: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.








From 5/5/1960 ( the Soviet Union Premier Khrushchev announces that an American military plane had been shot down on 1 May 1960 over Soviet Union territory ) To 11/5/1999 ( from Wikipedia: Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson ruled that Microsoft is a monopoly and that Microsoft had taken actions to crush threats to that monopoly ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent at the St. Francis psychiatric hospital ) is 14428 days



From 5/5/1960 ( the Soviet Union Premier Khrushchev announces that an American military plane had been shot down on 1 May 1960 over Soviet Union territory ) To 11/5/1999 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate SG-1"::"Foothold" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent at the St. Francis psychiatric hospital ) is 14428 days



From 12/4/1954 ( in Miami Florida the first Burger King restaurant opens ) To 5/4/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 9207 days



From 1/19/1953 ( Harry Truman - Executive Order 10431—National Security Medal ) To 5/4/2005 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 9/21/1957 ( premiere US TV series "Perry Mason" ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 17392 days

17392 = 8696 + 8696

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/24/1989 ( the closest approach of the United States Voyager 2 spacecraft to the planet Neptune ) is 8696 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/4/2005 is 5163 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/22/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - Windfall Profits Tax Legislation Statement by the President ) is 5163 days



From 5/19/1957 ( premiere US film "The Oklahoman" ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) is 14428 days



From 3/27/1962 ( construction of the World Trade Center authorized by the governor of New York ) To 9/26/2001 ( premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Enterprise"::series premiere episode "Broken Bow" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 14428 days



From 6/27/2004 ( as Kerry Burgess the competitor number 878 I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) To 5/4/2005 ( ) is 311 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/9/1966 ( premiere US TV series "The Time Tunnel"::series premiere episode "Rendezvous With Yesterday" ) is 311 days



From 12/19/1915 ( Alois Alzheimer dead ) To 12/20/1994 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 28856 days

28856 = 14428 + 14428

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent at St. Francis psychiatric hospital in Federal Way, Washington State ) is 14428 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 5/4/2005 is 3597 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1975 ( premiere US TV series "The Invisible Man" ) is 3597 days



From 5/4/1927 ( the official Articles of Incorporation were filed for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ) To 11/3/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Dagger of the Mind" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 14428 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/4/2005 is 4488 days

4488 = 2244 + 2244

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



From 8/15/1964 ( Melinda French Gates ) To 5/4/2005 is 14872 days

14872 = 7436 + 7436

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/13/1986 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft IPO ) is 7436 days



From 12/9/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "Perry Mason"::"The Case of the Renegade Refugee" ) To 6/10/2001 ( The Oklahoman "McVeigh counts down his final hours" ) is 14428 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent at St. Francis psychiatric hospital in Federal Way, Washington State ) is 14428 days


Other posts by me, Kerry Burgess, on this topic: https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/saint-francis-thumpers.html
https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/adam-schiff.html








Perry Mason

The Case of the Renegade Refugee

Father Paul, St. Francis (Jesus Christ bible-thumper superstition leader): That story you told me to get in here, a little less than the truth, wasn't it?








http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - television series Season 1 episode 1 - Wednesday 26 September 2001 ]

(from internet transcript)

[Starfleet Medical - observation room]

WILLIAMS: Who was chasing him?

SOVAL: We don't know. They were incinerated in the methane explosion, and the farmer's description was vague at best.

LEONARD: How did they get here? What kind of ship?

TOS: They were using some kind of stealth technology. We're still analyzing our sensor logs.

WILLIAMS: I'd like to see those logs.

SOVAL: The Klingons made it very clear they want us to expedite this.

LEONARD: It happened on our soil.

TOS: That's irrelevant.

FORREST: Ambassador, with all due respect, we have a right to know what's going on here.

SOVAL: You will be apprised of all pertinent information.

WILLIAMS: And just who gets to decide what's pertinent information?

ARCHER: Admiral.

FORREST: Jon. I think you know everyone.

ARCHER: Not everyone.

LEONARD: It's a Klingot.

TOS: A Klingon.

ARCHER: Where'd he come from? (they're viewing through window)

WILLIAMS: Oklahoma.





FORREST: A corn farmer named Moore shot him with a plasma rifle. Says it was self-defense.

TOS: Fortunately, Soval and I have maintained close contact with Kronos since the incident occurred.

ARCHER: Kronos?

LEONARD: It's the Klingon's homeworld.

FORREST: This gentleman is some sort of a courier. Evidently he was carrying crucial information back to his people.

SOVAL: When he was nearly killed by your "farmer."

FORREST: Ambassador Soval thinks it would be best if we push off your launch until we've cleared this up.

ARCHER: Well, isn't that a surprise. You'd think they'd have come up with something a little more imaginative this time.








http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - television series Season 1 episode 1 - Wednesday 26 September 2001 ]

(from internet transcript)

Captain Jonathan ARCHER: Slow down. There, those are the ports that buckled during the last test. They need to be reinforced. (Tucker makes a note and the pod bounces against the ship's hull) Great, you scratched the paint.








http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/01.htm

Broken Bow [ Star Trek: Enterprise - television series Season 1 episode 1 - Wednesday 26 September 2001 ]

(from internet transcript)

(approaching a spaceship in spacedock)

Commander TUCKER: The ventral plating team says they'll be done in about three days.

Captain Jonathan ARCHER: Be sure they match the colour to the nacelle housings.

TUCKER: You planning to sit on the hull and pose for some postcards?

ARCHER: Maybe. God, she's beautiful.

TUCKER: And fast. Warp four point five next Thursday.

ARCHER: Neptune and back in six minutes.








http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar

Solar System Live

Solar System: Sat 1991 Mar 16

Distance (AU)

Neptune 30.544

Pluto 29.107









DSCN6784.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane



DSCN6769.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane



DSCN6791.jpg, Kerry Burgess 04/01/2019 Spokane








https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0673372/quotes

IMDb

Perry Mason (TV Series)

The Case of the Restless Redhead (1957)

Quotes

Lt. Tragg: Well! Looks like old-home week.

Perry Mason: Yes, doesn't it? However, I wasn't aware there was a law forbidding an attorney from seeing his client.

Lt. Tragg: Oh, maybe I can do something about it next session of the legislature.








Perry Mason

The Case of the Renegade Refugee

Harlan Merrill: I'm sorry, I -

Father Paul, St. Francis (Jesus Christ bible-thumper superstition leader): That bad?

Harlan Merrill: I'v fallen so low, dug a hole for myself so deep, there's - there's no place to go.








https://hvom.blogspot.com/2019/11/saint-francis-thumpers.html

Posted by Kerry Burgess at 11:55 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Thursday, November 07, 2019

Saint Francis thumpers

MeTV television channel broadcast Spokane

Thursday 11/07/2019

On Now

Perry Mason

THE CASE OF THE RENEGADE REFUGEE

A journalist is murdered while tracking an ex-Nazi war criminal who may be posing as an executive at a company called Space Associates, Ltd.



- posted by Kerry Burgess 5:35 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 11/24/2019