Monday, November 18, 2019

Time-traveler information test


Now, this scene makes for a perfect test of my time-traveler theory.

People with vested interest in my work - compared to those who don't - will watch that episode video and will have a better understanding of what I'm writing here.

I've described here before my great success with this sort of experiment.

Those of you following along at home may remember this scenario.

I've paused the video to make this blog post.

I'm posting some images at the point I've paused the video.

After I post this note, I'll start the video again and keep watch for a scene that is relevant to my theory.

Then I'll make another blog post here to illustrate why I think that scene - still in the future - is compelling.

The content of this video has been available since 2017, I published a note about it earlier today, but for *me* this is all completely new material. I've never seen anything from it until just now. I didn't even know the video series from Hulu even existed until I discovered it yesterday.

Now, my time-traveler information test:








DSCN8669.jpg, Kerry Burgess 11/18/2019 8:39 PM (West-coast USA)



DSCN8671.jpg, Kerry Burgess 11/18/2019 8:41 PM (West-coast USA)



DSCN8672.jpg, Kerry Burgess 11/18/2019 8:41 PM (West-coast USA)



dimension-404_season1-ep3-2017_00h-04m-46s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:00 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11/18/2019