Monday, November 11, 2019

"Stimulant"


This is another one of those type of blog posts I just wrote about in my previous blog post.

I haven't finished the primary report so I publish some cryptic details that point to a post I may or may not publish here in the future.

I'm thinking about this now because of how my thinking - my processing of information - has shifted in recent months.

For the longest time, I did not want to accept that the fantastic, creepy, yet acceptable, experiences of mine about stuff I see in this real world may be happening to other people out there as well.

If that's true, then that disturbing.

This topic about Kent, that I simply tripped over a few days ago, has become a prime example of my concern about the insidiousness.

Nothing to do with the person that I've been looking at recently, my finger aching from pressing the Pg Dn button excessively.

Rather, the interpretation of the thoughts that are associated with a vague process that I - and only *I* - have documented and researched in my original work.

No other person will be as introspective about it as I.

No one.

And that's a real problem.

Because people are going to interpret stuff and make decisions based on their flawed interpretations.

And nobody is even trying the slightest to understand.

If I were the only person affected then that's not really a problem for the world.

If more people are affected - by their normal thought processes - then I fear there will be a catastrophic problem.

I don't know what, I don't know when, I don't know where, I don't know how. I don't know why.

All I can do is to continue making guesses.









another-plan-from-outer-space-2018_01h-30m-26s.jpg









star-trek-first-contact_01h14m56s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 10:20 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11/11/2019