Monday, November 11, 2019

"The Big Blue Marble"

There's probably not much point to this sort of note I sometimes make in blog posts. At this point, as I wrote in another draft report, it's more for me than anything else, being about as isolated as possible for a free-man in the United States of America, here at this stupid desk again day after day.

As I work along, I sometimes make blog posts that contain the content of a full report I may or may not finish and post at some point in the future.

I have several individual posts in progress currently. That happens often and I don't always finish the reports and make a blog post from it.

As I wrote in another draft report sitting on my desktop right now, these observations I'm making are intriguing but the work itself is very tedious.

This observation makes me think I discovered the reason I started this entire topic that centers on Kent. I'm thinking about that fictional plot element of those Star Trek: Discovery episodes about people touching the Time Crystal and its effects seeping out to people nearby.

This has all got to be leading *somewhere*.









star-trek-first-contact-1996_01h-27m-22s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact-1996_01h-27m-27s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact-1996_01h-27m-35s.jpg



star-trek-first-contact-1996_01h-27m-38s.jpg









twitter_carlie-jo_08-26-2019_1.jpg









star-trek-first-contact_00h39m54s.jpg



- posted by Kerry Burgess 9:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 11/11/2019