Monday, April 18, 2022

Today is 04/18/2022, Post #2





Any non-puppet following along here should remember when I discontinued my recent Twitter account and of how that again so brilliantly demonstrated my formidable genius, combined with the launch of the James Webb Space Telescope by people who have no idea who I am, even more so than I.

Yesterday, finally annoyed at not being able to read other people's Twitter posts, I created another account, for the sole purpose of my objective of using it only to read other people's posts.

I am very very very happy to be back at using Blogger as my primary vehicle for informing the public of my singular genius.

You should feel blessed by having me demonstrate just how galactically ignorant you are and of how you are too ignorant to even begin to grasp your tremendous ignorance.

*Your* peronal opinions are dumb and stupid and *you* make other people dumb and stupid.

My genius is the *only* example you monkeys will ever observe of the fantastic.

Only *I* in the entire history of this planet Earth will demonstrate the truly fantastic to you dim-wit dullards infesting this planet Earth.

Some people catch my attention and I check in on them regularly to see what they are up to - rather, what they are being directed to perform

*How* they know to follow specific directions is still a subject for debate and a primary factor driving my research in that theory of mine

I've questioned no one directly and I don't bother because I seriously doubt any person would tell me the truth

Unlike me, and with me giving you more to every story, *I* am the only person completely truthful

First I wondered how much of that image is lighting and how much is digital-art.

I've learned that lighting is a critical component of good-photography.

Sure, that's obvious. Becomes more obvious when you actually try to reproduce the quality of images by the professionals, with their practiced skills and their very expensive camera equipment. Oh, and cosmetics, I'm sure.

Lighting is the hardest part. If you don't have the money to spend on it. Also, you need several light sources to cancel out shadows and that's very difficult without a lot of room for the lighting equipment. A camera flash helps with the subject near to the camera but everything behind it is still dark

For some reason, *someone* wants me to follow along with the content she shares on the internet. I don't know anything about her personally. Have never tried to make any personal contact. Doubt it really matters anyway.

All I can guess is that there will someday be The Day When It All Finally Makes Sense.

I hope it's soon. This is tedious and boring.

How I miss the days when I could just live somewhere anonymously.

Sure, I'm capable of understanding that the vast majority of people outside, on those rare occasions I venture outside, have no idea who I am.

But always - ALWAYS! - there *are* people - complete strangers - lurking around out there who make certain I will know they know who I am.

A life without that constant presence would be so much better than this constant misery.

*You* cannot grasp or comprehend or understand BECAUSE *you* are pathetic and pointless and meaningless.

Some people desire that sort of life, I guess, but not I.

And I will never get back my lost sense of peace.

They're always out there watching. Always.



















Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

[Enterprise turbolift]

SAAVIK: Hold please! ...Thank you, sir.

KIRK: Lieutenant, are you wearing your hair differently?

SAAVIK: It is still regulation, Admiral. ...May I speak, sir?

KIRK: Self-expression doesn't seem to be one of your problems. ...You're bothered by your performance on the Kobayashi Maru.

SAAVIK: I failed to resolve the situation.

KIRK: There is no correct resolution. It's a test of character.

SAAVIK: May I ask how you dealt with the test?

KIRK: You may ask. ...That's a little joke.

SAAVIK: Humour. It is a difficult concept. ...It is not logical.

KIRK: We learn by doing.

McCOY: Who's been holding up the damn elevator?

SAAVIK: Thank you, sir.

McCOY: Did she change her hairstyle?

KIRK: I hadn't noticed.









Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

[Corridor outside bridge simulator room]

KIRK: Aren't you dead? I assume you are loitering here to learn what efficiency rating I plan to give your cadets.

SPOCK: I am understandably curious.

KIRK: They destroyed the simulator room and you with it.

SPOCK: The Kobayashi Maru scenario frequently wreaks havoc with students and equipment. As I recall you took the test three times yourself. Your final solution was, shall we say, unique?

KIRK: It had the virtue of never having been tried. Oh, by the way, ...thank you for this.

SPOCK: I know of your fondness for antiques.

KIRK: 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times' ...Message, Spock?

SPOCK: None of that I'm conscious of ...except, of course, happy birthday, ...surely the best of times.

TANNOY VOICE: Captain Spock, Captain Spock, space shuttle leaving in fifteen minutes.

KIRK: Where are you off to, now?

SPOCK: The Enterprise. I must check in before your inspection. And you?

KIRK: Home.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: year 2006

I had this crazy idea that I have been up in the Space Shuttle. It makes sense.









By me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: June 15, 2019

But what happened is that the person I was talking to gave me the key to the house. I can stay there right now. And I did. And that was a great feeling in the sleeping dream. I saw myself in there. I could see the landscape out the windows. I could envision the layout of the rooms in the house. I heard a radio broadcast. The broadcast was about the weather in Denver.

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home. I was working very hard to again own my own home before the 878 days snuck up and hit me from behind.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005

I had that dream again about the house I bought in South Carolina back in the early '90s. I loved that place, it was quiet and relaxing. That house is always the central element in dreams I have sometime. There are usually variations to the situation, but the house is always there. And there is usually another element to the dream. In the dream, I discover that I still own the house and I can go back there any time I want, even at the very moment I realize it is still there. It is a great feeling to know I can sleep there that very night if I want to.









From 9/15/2005 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) To 4/17/2022 ( Sunday ) is 6058 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/4/1982 ( premiere US film "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan" ) is 6058 days



From 9/15/2005 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) To 4/17/2022 ( ) is 6058 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/4/1982 ( premiere US film "Poltergeist" ) is 6058 days



From 11/28/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Inheritors - Part 2" ) To 5/13/2021 ( ) is 20620 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/17/2022 ( ) is 20620 days



From 4/19/1953 ( premiere US TV series episode "You Are There"::"The Ordeal of Galileo" ) To 10/2/2009 ( premiere US TV series "Stargate Universe" ) is 20620 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/17/2022 ( ) is 20620 days



https://twitter.com/MorganTrau/status/1515874242776256512

Twitter

Morgan Trau

@MorganTrau

Award-winning & losing #Ohio Statehouse reporter for @WEWS • covers trending legislation • CLE native • @newhouseSU alum • Morgan.Trau@wews.com • She/her

I’m back in Cleveland to fill in!

Join @ClayLePard, @JonDoss, @WeathermanCam_ and me at 11 p.m. on @WEWS to learn the latest news for Northeast Ohio.

📸@MarkDurdak

7:05 PM Apr 17, 2022









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667838/

IMDb

The Outer Limits (TV Series)

The Inheritors: Part I (1964)

Quotes

Lieutenant Minns: Link after link. So many things in common. There's gotta be a reason, a purpose, is that it, Mr. Ballard?

Adam Ballard: No clue, Lieutenant? No inkling what it might be? Something alien in your head. Something guiding you, pointing you, directing you.

Lieutenant Minns: [softly] No.

Adam Ballard: What are you reading?

Lieutenant Minns: Just something I found in the library. Idle curiosity. Morgan's Theoretical Analysis of Comprehensive Finance.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0667839/quotes

IMDb

The Outer Limits (TV Series)

The Inheritors: Part II (1964)

Quotes

Lieutenant Minns: You tried to contain me once. Didn't work.

Adam Ballard: Our weapons are pitiful against you, aren't they?

Lieutenant Minns: I didn't mean it that way.

[Smiles in an effort to set Ballard at ease]

Adam Ballard: I did. You smile at me, and I get a chill. You're smiling with a piece of your mind that doesn't belong to you.









Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)

(from internet transcript)

KIRK: Physician, heal thyself.

McCOY: Is that's all you gotta to say? What about my performance?

KIRK: I'm not a drama critic. ...Well, Mister Saavik, are you going to stay with the sinking ship?

SAAVIK: Permission to speak candidly, sir?

KIRK: Granted.

SAAVIK: I don't believe this was a fair test of my command abilities.

KIRK: And why not?

SAAVIK: Because ...there was no way to win.

KIRK: A no-win situation is a possibility every commander may face. Has that never occurred to you?

SAAVIK: No sir. It has not.

KIRK: How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?

SAAVIK: As I indicated, Admiral, that thought had not occurred to me.

KIRK: Well, now you have something new to think about. Carry on.

McCOY: Admiral? Wouldn't it be easier to just put an experienced crew back on the ship?

KIRK: Galloping about the cosmos is a game for the young, Doctor.

UHURA: Now what is that supposed to mean?









https://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/russia-racing-beat-tom-cruise-nasa-first-movie-shot-space-n1267341

NBC News

Russia, racing to beat Tom Cruise and NASA to first movie shot in space, picks its cast

The Russian space agency, Roscosmos, announced Thursday that it had selected its crew to headline the film, which will be called "Challenge."

May 14, 2021, 8:51 AM PDT

By Matthew Bodner

MOSCOW — Humans have explored the space around planet Earth for 60 years now, meaning most of the dramatic "firsts" have long been claimed in the history books.

But Russia figures it's good for one more: The first film to be shot in outer space. And, just like the old days, it’s in a race with the United States to claim the achievement.

The Russian space agency, Roscosmos, announced Thursday that it had selected its crew to headline the film, which will be called "Challenge."










stargate-universe_season1-ep1_00h08m46s


stargate-universe_season1-ep1_00h10m03s


stargate-universe_season1-ep1_00h22m20s


stargate-universe_season1-ep2_00h07m25s


stargate-universe_season1-ep2_00h07m29s


stargate-universe_season1-ep3_00h07m12s


stargate-universe_season1-ep3_00h07m14s


stargate-universe_season1-ep3_00h23m22s


stargate-universe_season1-ep4_00h030m04s


stargate-universe_season1-ep4_00h030m06s


stargate-universe_season1-ep4_00h030m08s


stargate-universe_season1-ep14-2009_00h-12m-58s


stargate-universe_season2-ep2-2010_00h-03m-55s


stargate-universe_season2-ep2-2010_00h-04m-02s


stargate-universe_season2-ep5_00h01m38s


stargate-universe_season2-ep9-2010_00h-35m-00s


2017_Nk20_DSCN0021 sgu


2017_Nk20_DSCN0020 sgu


2016_Nk20_DSCN2731 sgu


2016_Nk20_DSCN0601 sgu









Stargate: Universe - "Air" - television series premiere episodes 1 & 2 of 3 - Friday 02 October 2009

Episode Summary

A research team studying the Stargate's ninth chevron is forced to flee through the gate when their secret base is attacked by an unknown enemy. They end up stranded on an Ancient ship named Destiny, billions of light years from Earth.

(from internet transcript)

WALLACE: That was extremely unsatisfying.

LATER. General Jack O'Neill, wearing military dress blues and sunshades, knocks at the door of Eli's house. Eli opens the door and stares at him in surprise.

O'NEILL: Eli Wallace?

WALLACE (nervously): Actually, uh, Eli's not here right now. He ...

(Ignoring him, O'Neill turns to the car parked at the kerb and beckons.)

WALLACE: OK, OK. Whatever you guys think that I did, I swear you've got the wrong guy.

(Doctor Rush gets out of the car and walks towards the house. O'Neill turns back to Eli.)

O'NEILL: Do I look like someone who'd be standing here if I didn't already know everything there is to know about you?

WALLACE: No, not really.

O'NEILL: Right.

(He steps aside as Rush joins him.)

WALLACE: Who are you?

RUSH: Doctor Nicholas Rush. May we come in?

WALLACE: Why?

RUSH: You spent a great deal of time recently playing an online fantasy game called Prometheus.

(Eli laughs.)

WALLACE: Big Brother's got nothing better to do?!

RUSH: Last night, you solved the Dakara weapons puzzle.

WALLACE: Yeah. A month of my life went into that! D'you know what happens when you solve that thing? Nothing!

O'NEILL: We're here. That happened.

RUSH: To complete that particular puzzle, you had to solve a millennia-old mathematical proof written in another language. For that, you've won something of a prize.

WALLACE: Well, whatever it is, I'll take the cash equivalent.

O'NEILL: There isn't one.

(Rush holds out a document to Eli.)

RUSH: It's a non-disclosure agreement.

WALLACE: Non-disclo... (He laughs in disbelief.) So you guys really embedded a top-secret problem into a game, hoping someone like me would solve it?!

O'NEILL: Yep.

WALLACE: So what d'you need me for now?

RUSH: I assure you, it'll be worth your while to sign it.

WALLACE: And if I don't?



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 05:27 AM Pacific-time USA Monday 04/18/2022