Monday, April 11, 2022

Today is 04/11/2022, Post #2





I had forgotten about this production

Minutes ago I scanned through titles on Tubi and noticed it there

I can remember watching it when broadcasting new but I didn't care for it much

I might think about looking for the book

This is the sort of story I like but it didn't seem to register on me at the time

The part about the airplanes in the first few minutes is neat

With absolute certainty, I believe there will someday be The Day When It All Finally Makes Sense

Me, I think - I feel - that I am ready

You? All the rest of you out there? You are not ready

I don't know who - if anyone - reads my posts but I am certain you're learning nothing here.

You're just going to end up freaking-out uncontrollably like the rest of the world









https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/645097/s01-e01-the-overlords?start=true

tubi

Childhood's End

S01:E01 - The Overlords (2015)

An alien presence arrives on Earth with the intention to end all suffering and guide humanity into a utopia.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/12/childhoods-end.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 12:53 AM Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Childhood's End

That is some freaky stuff.

All the more so because there is an underlying message in that work of fiction that is all too real to me.



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP022504160002&sid=65626&sn=SYFYHDP&st=201512152300&cn=676

excite tv

Childhood's End (New)

676 SYFYHDP: Tuesday, December 15 11:00 PM [ 11:00 PM Tuesday 15 December 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Science fiction, Fantasy, Adventure

Night Two: The Deceivers

In a golden age of peace, some humans notice changes to their children and question the aliens' motivations.

Original Air Date: Dec 15, 2015









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 20, 2012

The great part about time-traveler communications is the variables. I do not here write about the reason I started this particular blog post.

I do not define here in this posting the details I read on the internet that motivated me into generating this blog post. As a result, the recipient of my time-traveler communications can define the variables for herself and then create the cause for this blog post.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 04:43 AM Pacific-time USA Monday 04/11/2022