Saturday, April 16, 2022

Today is 04/16/2022, Post #2





from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/7/2006 2:29 PM

Anyway, the excursion to Luna in 1969, when I was ten years old, was sort of a test run. I may have gone on some of the other Apollo flights too. I wrote about that once, but haven’t covered it much, if any, since. It would makes sense









From 5/26/1950 ( premiere US film "Rocketship X-M" ) To 11/7/2006 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital documents, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) is 20619 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/16/2022 ( Today, Saturday ) is 20619 days









From 11/7/2006 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital documents, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) To 4/17/2022 ( Tomorrow, Sunday ) is 5640 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/12/1981 ( my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the commander aboard the United States STS-1 Columbia spacecraft ) is 5640 days









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/22/2006 8:47 AM

When the VA dropped me off at the Theodora after I was discharged from the hospital, I sit down in the common area and picked up a National Geographic magazine. The first one I picked up was to read an article about the space shuttle Columbia’s first flight in 1981 on STS-1









Perry Mason

"The Case of the Renegade Refugee"

Father Paul, St. Francis (Jesus Christ bible-thumper superstition leader): That story you told me to get in here, a little less than the truth, wasn't it?









album: "Anticipation" (1971)

Carly Simon

"Anticipation"

(from internet transcript)

We can never know about the days to come
But we think about them anyway
And I wonder if I'm really with you now
Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

And I tell you how easy it feels to be with you
How right your arms feel around me.
But I, I rehearsed those words just late last night
When I was thinking about how right tonight might be.

Anticipation, anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting

And tomorrow we might not be together
I'm no prophet, not I don't know nature's way
So I'll try to see into your eyes right now
And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

These are the good old days
And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days

These are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days
These are the good old days









Stargate Atlantis - "Rising" - tv series premiere 07/16/2004

(from internet transcript)

SUMNER: Then we're done talking.

WRAITH Queen: I think not.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 05:27 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 04/16/2022