Saturday, April 02, 2022

Today is Saturday, 04/02/2022, Post #2





Just as I was finishing this note, the last part was about trying to find any past references I had made about aliens and mind-control.

All the other content I had established here before that point.

But just at the precise same moment, trying to find something about aliens and mind-control to close out this note, one of the FM antenna broadcast stations I randomly tune around to has started playing "Moving in Stereo". I don't know the song they're playing next, some of the lyrics I've caught are "How high, do you want to fly", KPND, next song: "This is what you get, this is what you get, when you mess with us"

So I decided to finish it up there and start working on formatting the note for this post on Blogger and then post.









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

Chapter 37: Elvi

"Captain, you are a very special, very important person - "

"Wait."

"No, no, I - "

"Really. Wait. Look, Doctor Okoye. Elvi. I've been feeling a kind of tension between us for a while now, and I've just been pretending not to. Ignoring it. And that was probably a bad call on my part. I was just trying to make it all go away so we wouldn't have to say anything, but I'm in a very committed, very serious relationship, and while some of my parents weren't monogamists, this relationship is. Before we go any farther, I need to be clear with you that nothing like that can happen between us. It's not you. You're a beautiful, intelligent woman and - "

"The organism that's blinding us," she said. "You're immune to it. I need to get blood samples. Maybe tissue."

"I'll help anyway I can, but you have to understand that - "

"That's why you're special. You're immune. That's what I was talking about."

Holden stopped, his mouth half-open, his hands out before him, patting the air reassuringly. For three interminable heartbeats, he was silent. And then, "Oh. *Oh*. I thought you were - "

"The eye assessment that Doctor Merton did - "

"Because I thought... Well, I'm sorry. I misunderstood - "

"There was. The tension? You were talking about? There was some tension. But there's not anymore," Elvi said. "At all."

"Okay," Holden said. He looked at her for a moment, his head turned a degree to the side. "Well, this is awkward."

"It is *now*."

"How about we never mention this again?"

"I think that would be fine," Elvi said.









From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 6/9/1997 ( Bill Clinton, 42nd President of USA: Remarks Announcing Proposed Human Cloning Prohibition Legislation ) is 4096 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/19/1977 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"What Price Coal?" ) is 4096 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 4/27/2007 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal ) is 7705 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/7/1986 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official enlisted US Navy records: Received For Temporary Duty, Naval Guided Missiles School, United States Navy, Dam Neck, Virginia, USA ) is 7705 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 1214 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/28/1969 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Cloud Minders" ) is 1214 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) is 2634 days

2634 = 1317 + 1317

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/11/1969 ( premiere US film "True Grit" ) is 1317 days



From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 12/10/1999 ( Franjo Tuđman dead ) is 14892 days

14892 = 7446 + 7446

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/23/1986 ( ) is 7446 days



From 1/30/1960 ( premiere US TV series "Man from Interpol" ) To 3/23/1986 ( ) is 9549 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates - the world-famous actress & from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 4/23/2004 ( from USA NASA official website: Columbia Crew Mistakenly Identified As Iraqi War Casualties ) is 14892 days

14892 = 7446 + 7446

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/23/1986 ( ) is 7446 days



From 4/22/1930 ( Herbert Hoover, 31st President of USA: Remarks on the Unveiling of the Statue of the Pioneer Woman ) To 3/23/1986 ( ) is 20424 days

20424 = 10212 + 10212

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut and my 2nd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 10212 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 8/3/1998 ( "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy ) is 4516 days

4516 = 2258 + 2258

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/8/1972 ( premiere US TV movie "The Astronaut" ) is 2258 days



From 3/23/1986 ( ) To 5/14/1992 ( the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 2244 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1971 ( George W. Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) is 2244 days



https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1711829/bio

IMDb

Steven Strait

Biography

Born March 23, 1986 in New York City, New York, USA









"Leviathan Wakes" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, book 1

Chapter 1: Holden

[first lines]

A hundred and fifty years before, when the parochial disagreements between Earth and Mars had been on the verge of war, the Belt had been a far horizon of tremendous mineral wealth beyond viable economic reach, and the outer planets had been beyond even the most unrealistic corporate dream. Then Solomon Epstein had built his little modified fusion drive, popped it on the back of his three-man yacht, and turned it on. With a good scope, you could still see his ship going at a marginal percentage of the speed of light, heading out into the big empty. The best, longest funeral in the history of mankind. Fortunately, he'd left his plans on his home computer. The Epstein Drive hadn't given humanity the stars, but it had delivered the planets.










_DSC00936


_DSC00936-magn









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 04/25/07 5:37 AM

It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 04/27/07 4:23 PM

Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.









"The Cloud Minders" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 28 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

SPOCK: Stratos, Captain. A city actually floating in the sky.

KIRK: Looks as tranquil as its reputation, doesn't it.

SPOCK: It is one of the most interesting metropolises in the galaxy. Have you ever visited here, Captain?

KIRK: Once. I didn't have time to look around.

SPOCK: I've never had the opportunity. However, I hear its art forms are incomparable.

KIRK: Yes, art is the population's chief occupation.

SPOCK: It is a totally intellectual society. All forms of violence have been eliminated.

KIRK: There's the mine entrance. The zenite consignment should have been there. I don't understand it. Those Troglyte miners were supposed to have made delivery when we beamed down.

SPOCK: Perhaps there is another entrance, Captain.

KIRK: Perhaps.

SPOCK: It would seem the Troglytes have changed their minds about delivery.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franjo_Tu%C4%91man

Franjo Tuđman

From Wikipedia

Franjo Tuđman (14 May 1922 – 10 December 1999), also written as Franjo Tudjman, was a Croatian politician and historian. Following the country's independence from Yugoslavia, he became the first President of Croatia and served as president from 1990 until his death in 1999.










the-expanse_season1-ep1-2016_00h-01m-17s


the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-38m-23s


the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-38m-30s


the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-38m-31s


the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-39m-34s


the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-41m-01s









by me, Kerry Burgess: Nov 12, 2016 11:41pm

The last words anyone wants to hear over the intercom right now are: "My name is Kerry Burgess. I'll be your pilot today."









by me, Kerry Burgess: 02/07/09 10:10 AM

One other apocalyptic scenario that has been in my mind for I don't know how long is something I eventually understood to be similar to lemmings that kill themselves.

I pondered many times over how this area was in the future going to be overrun by about 30 million people as they streamed through here to drown themselves in Puget Sound.

I gave that scenario a great deal of thought and even now I ponder over why it seems important that they all drowned themselves in Puget Sound instead of taking such logical steps as jumping off the I-95 bridge into Lake Washington.

I think to myself that such a plan would be more logical because the bodies would not pile up near the shores as they would if 30 million people walk into the Puget Sound here in the downtown area than if they jumped off those bridges where I think the lake is very deep.

Sometimes I think they will have other lemmings that will transport them here in buses and trains so the movement will be orderly and so that the ones waiting to reach the bay will not pass out from lack of food and water.

Other times I think they will stay strictly on the roadways so they will not trample the foliage or cause any other such damage and that they will know to find place to use the bathroom instead of simply relieving themselves where they stand or where they are slowly walking as I imagine there will be a great mass of them as they make their way to the sound.

Other times I imagine that other lemmings will arrange for a long series of makeshift piers that extend into the deeper waters of the Sound so all those 30 million or so people will walk off those temporary piers and into the deeper water.

I imagine they will carry weights with to drag them down to the bottom of the Sound. It dawned on me they will carry extra weight in backpacks.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 11:40 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 04/02/2022