Saturday, April 23, 2022

Today is 04/23/2022





(excerpts. me, Kerry Burgess. USA Veterans Affairs hospital, Seattle)

Progress Notes

LOCAL TITLE: PSYCHIATRY CARE NOTE

STANDARD TITLE: PSYCHIATRY NOTE

DATE OF NOTE: NOV 07, 2006@16:10

TREATMENT THIS VISIT:

Psychotherapy with Medication Management and Evaluation

The patient was seen today for: 20 minutes w/E+M (CPT 90805)

DIAGNOSES AND PROBLEMS TREATED THIS VISIT:

Chronic Paranoid Schizophrenia

SIGNIFICANT SYMPTOMS/ISSUES:

Unchanged from previous intervals: continues with well organized, fixed delusions regarding previous life as military commando and family relationships with celebrities.

The risperidone serum level was not completed by the outside lab secondary to mishandling by the receiving technicians and it was necessary to ask Mr. Burgess to supply another blood sample: this was extremely unfortunate given his intense paranoid conspiracy delusions, and he reacted to the request for an additional sample with frank skepticism and anger.

Every attempt was made to alleviate his concerns and he apparently did comply with the request. In other areas, he continues to deny signficant affective symptoms and continues to be isolative, spending the majority of his day reviewing the internet and working out increasingly bizarre and tangential coincidences that he interprets as profoundly important clues to his real life (one example will suffice









From 9/27/2013 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess: The Homestead Apartments Day 1 - Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) to 5/2/2014 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess - Homestead Day 217 - The Homestead Apartments Phase 2 Day 1 - Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) is 217 days

From 5/2/2014 ( for me personally as Kerry Burgess - Homestead Day 217 - The Homestead Apartments Phase 2 Day 1 - Spokane Valley, Washington State, United States ) to 12/5/2014 ( ) is 217 days



From 10/6/1979 ( premiere US film "My Brilliant Career" ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 12844 days

12844 = 6422 + 6422

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/3/1983 ( premiere US film "WarGames" ) is 6422 days



From 5/14/1956 ( Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of USA: Remarks at the Opening of the Conference on Occupational Safety ) To 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) is 17930 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 17930 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 7290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/18/1985 ( premiere US film "The Quiet Earth" ) is 7290 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 7850 days

7850 = 3925 + 3925

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/1/1976 ( debut of Seattle Seahawks football ) is 3925 days



From 1/16/1991 ( George H.W. Bush at 9:01 PM: "Just 2 hours ago, allied air forces began an attack on military targets in Iraq and Kuwait. These attacks continue as I speak. Ground forces are not engaged." ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 8724 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/21/1989 ( the Hurricane Hugo makes landfall in South Carolina United States and my fleet-homeport, United States Navy, during my active-duty enlistment ) is 8724 days



From 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 8724 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/21/1989 ( the Hurricane Hugo makes landfall in South Carolina United States and my fleet-homeport, United States Navy, during my active-duty enlistment ) is 8724 days



From 12/14/1941 ( during World War II the Independent State of Croatia declares war on the United States ) To 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) is 17930 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 17930 days



From 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 8381 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/13/1988 ( the famous response of Michael Dukakis in the second United States presidential election debate ) is 8381 days



From 4/23/1897 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: Representatives sign the Atoka Agreement, which becomes an important precursor for creating the State of Oklahoma ) To 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut and my 3rd official United States of America National Aeronautics Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) is 35860 days

35860 = 17930 + 17930

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 17930 days



From 4/18/1957 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: ROTC To Add Courses In Physics, Psychology ) To 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) is 17930 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/5/2014 ( ) is 17930 days



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1274586/releaseinfo

IMDb

Dying of the Light (2014)

Release Info

USA 5 December 2014

Full Cast & Crew

Nicolas Cage ... Evan Lake



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-the-nomination-ashton-b-carter-be-secretary-defense

The American Presidency Project

BARACK OBAMA

44th President of the United States: 2009 ‐ 2017

Remarks on the Nomination of Ashton B. Carter To Be Secretary of Defense

December 05, 2014

Today I'm pleased to announce my nominee to be our next Secretary of Defense, Mr. Ash Carter.

Now, with a record of service that has spanned more than 30 years—as a public servant, as an adviser, as a scholar—Ash is rightly regarded as one of our Nation's foremost national security leaders. As a top member of our Pentagon team for the first 5 years of my Presidency, including his 2 years as Deputy Secretary, he was at the table in the Situation Room; he was by my side navigating complex security challenges that we were confronting. I relied on his expertise, and I relied on his judgment. I think it's fair to say that, Ash, in your 1-year attempt at retirement from public service, you've failed miserably. [Laughter] But I am deeply grateful that you're willing to go back at it.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.









WarGames (1983)

Quotes

David Lightman: [typing] Is this a game... or is it real?

Joshua: What's the difference?

David Lightman: [muttering] Oh wow.

Joshua: You are a hard man to reach. Could not find you in Seattle and no terminal is in operation at your classified address.

David Lightman: [typing] What classified address?









Dying of the Light (2014)

CIA Director: I was talking to someone down at The Farm. They said you gave a real barn-burner this morning.









excerpts, by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 10:13 AM Tuesday, May 27, 2008

From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator ) to 10/18/1985 ( premiere US movie "The Quiet Earth" ) is: 7464 days

7464 = 3732 + 3732

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 5/21/1969 ( my graduation from Princeton University includes degree as medical doctor ) is: 3732 days



From 7/21/1969 ( I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 10/18/1985 ( premiere US movie "The Quiet Earth" ) is: 5933 days

'59-33' ( my birth date US )

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089869/

The Quiet Earth (1985)

Release Date: 18 October 1985 (USA)

Plot: A mans awakens to find himself alone in the world.










4336__orig .jpg, from internet









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/presidential-debate-the-university-california-los-angeles

The American Presidency Project

PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DEBATES

Series of debates held for the US general election

Presidential Debate at the University of California in Los Angeles

October 13, 1988

SHAW: On behalf of the Commission on Presidential Debates, I am pleased to welcome you to the second presidential debate. I am Bernard Shaw of CNN, Cable News Network. My colleagues on the panel are Ann Compton of ABC NEWS; Margaret Warner of Newsweek magazine; and Andrea Mitchell of NBC NEWS. The candidates are Vice President George Bush, the Republican nominee; and Governor Michael Dukakis, the Democratic nominee. (Applause)

SHAW: For the next 90 minutes we will be questioning the candidates following a format designed and agreed to by representatives of the two campaigns. However, there are no restrictions on the questions that my colleagues and I can ask this evening, and the candidates have no prior knowledge of our questions. By agreement between the candidates, the first question goes to Gov. Dukakis. You have two minutes to respond. Governor, if Kitty Dukakis were raped and murdered, would you favor an irrevocable death penalty for the killer?



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 06:12 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 04/23/2022