Saturday, April 30, 2022

Today is 04/30/2022





https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3894642/

IMDb

The Whispers

Hide & Seek

Episode aired Jun 8, 2015

S1 E2

As John pursues his mission, Claire looks into his identity; Drill keeps playing a dangerous game.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: April 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Kerry Burgess updated his status.

Today is the first time I have ever before watched any video of this television series from the year 1997.

I cannot even recall seeing it advertised on television.

But yet I feel certain I was aware of it when it was active.

Seeing it now and on Amazon Prime watching for the first time the first few minutes of the first episode I feel most certain that I ignored it because it looked too stupid.

I'm watching it now because there's nothing else to do.

Feet still hurt too bad to go for a walk, probably going to start raining again anyway.

***
***
***
***
***
***

TV Show Episode Scripts > Earth: Final Conflict > Season 1 > Decision

Earth: Final Conflict s01e01 Episode Script

Decision

(from internet subtitle transcript of incomplete dialog)

***

Mayor: The Companion Office in D.C. approved your assignment. Obviously, they have confidence in you.

Police Captain William Boone: Obviously, not enough to implement my requests. Did they even review my security protocol?

[ excerpt ends ]









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/15/2006 1:00 PM

I started feeling more confident that I can read and write the Japanese language, based on some memories I have.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: year 2006

The idea dawned on me that I may actually have some bullet scars.

And I remember somthing about a version of the A-6 Intruder that was a TRAM.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: August 8, 2006

Why does this seem important to me? I have been thinking that I was shot down sometime around time.

I was flying as Navigator/Bombadier that night instead of flying as pilot. And I'm not sure if I commonly switched from flying the F-14 and the A-6 and others. Maybe because I started off with the F-16, a single-seat fighter and bomber. This night, or some night we were shot down, I felt guilty after wards because if I had been pilot that night, we probably wouldn't have been shot down









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: August 8, 2006

Because this is an important date for some reason. There is a similar article on the same day the previous year. All I can guess is that this is the day I was shot down.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1986/21486c.htm

Message on the Observance of Brotherhood/Sisterhood Week, February 16 - 22, 1986

February 14, 1986









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 11/8/2006 10:42 AM

I highly doubt this is a coincidence. This would be the 9 year anniversary of the date I returned to Earth from the comet strike mission. It is also two months after the 2/14/86 date I believe I was shot down in an A-6 TRAM over Libya or Chad. I was probably shot down over Chad and then was held captive in Libya. I have been thinking that it was this air strike that freed me because the guards were distracted by the bombing.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 08/30/07 2:26 PM

When I see this photo, I think it is directly related to when I was lost in Africa. It could also have bearing on when I was in the Vietnam War. I also feel sad when I see this photo, for some unexplained reason.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 01/30/08 11:41 PM

She went in there and was sitting in there holding a leather jacket I owned and crying. He wanted to tell her about 1976 but just told her that he believed I was still alive even though he was cautious about creating false hope for her. He told her that I had been missing before, without giving away too many details, and told her that I had turned up alive then too when it seemed certain that I was dead. I think this happened after the funeral in November 1986.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 02/11/08 11:55 AM

This reminds me of some vague memory that has been lingering in my mind for a while. Probably something about the only source of food I had when I was lost in Africa in 1986 and 1987.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 02/21/08 4:03 AM

I had a dream the other night where I heard someone that I could not see make a comment that I would make a good CAG.

I was on an aircraft carrier and I did not recognize any of the surrounding, as I pondered over the dream after waking up.

I do remember something about the USS Carl Vinson CVN-70, as I remember seeing those words on a cap someone was wearing, but something was wrong about that. The hull number might have been wrong on the cap or something else was wrong about those details in the dream.

In the dream, I told the Captain of the aircraft carrier that I had two A-6 Intruders holding near a ship that had navigated close to us and the Captain told me to bring them back. I can still almost hear the engine noises of those jets and I am not certain if maybe it is a noise I heard while in one of those jets during an experience relevant to the details in that dream.

I am not certain when I had that dream. A few days ago I guess. There were other details that I pondered over after waking up but that I do not remember now.

02/21/08 4:10 AM At the point in the dream after the Captain told me to recall the Intruders was when I heard the comment, as though from some external source to my sleeping mind, that I would make a good CAG.

02/21/08 4:12 AM Before I gained conscious awareness that I have some form of amnesia, I used to refer to such occurrences as 'foreign dreams.'









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 03/16/08 9:48 PM

There has been more than one time, several times actually, when I felt as though I was gaining conscious awareness again of seeing the launch tower passing by my window in the space shuttle as we were lifting off.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 10/16/08 2:41 PM

Just before waking up, I had a dream where I was looking at a U.S. Marshals Service official webpage that had Kerry Burgess listed on it as a U.S. Marshal. The social security number was correct, as I remember it









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 10/17/08 2:00 AM

From 8/17/1959 ( David Koresh ) To 7/4/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is 6166 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan, USN ) is 6166 days









The Whispers (2015) s01e02

Hide & Seek

Previously on "The Whispers"

Who are you talking to?

Drill. He says you're "it."









The Whispers

"Hide & Seek"

(Whispers)

(Electricity crackling)

(Beeping)

(Doorbell ringing)









From 4/11/1922 ( from The Daily Princetonian: Campus Comment SUNDAY CHAPEL Junior Decries Practice Of Reading Newspapers During Service. ) To 4/30/2022 ( Today, Saturday ) is 36544 days

36544 = 18272 + 18272

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/12/2015 ( ) is 18272 days



From 10/23/1936 ( from The Daily Princetonian: Landon Has Throat Ailment - Governor Alfred M. Landon was confined to his bed today - might spread and temporarily impair his voice. ) To 4/20/1993 ( from The Daily Princetonian: A farewell to Princeton seniors ) is 20633 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/30/2022 ( ) is 20633 days



From 6/8/2015 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Whispers"::"Hide & Seek" ) To 4/30/2022 ( ) is 2518 days

2518 = 1259 + 1259

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/14/1969 ( from The Daily Princetonian: Eases language requirement - The nature of foreign language study is such that the major benefits are realized only when a certain minimum level of proficiency is attained ) is 1259 days



From 4/15/2018 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) To 4/30/2022 ( ) is 1476 days

1476 = 738 + 738

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days









The Whispers

"Hide & Seek"

Okay, Minx, I I want to meet Drill.

But you can't. Grown-ups can't see him.

Okay, so We can't see him, but but kids can?

Some kids, in the lights. But you have to be chosen.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 02:11 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 04/30/2022