Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Today is 04/12/2022, Post #4





https://tubitv.com/tv-shows/645111/s01-e03-the-children?autoplay=true

Tubi

Childhood's End

S01:E03 - The Children (2015)

A new age dawns as children begin to exhibit advanced abilities. But what does this mean for the future of humanity?










2022-04-12_2










2022-04-12_3









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/highland-drifter.html

by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me at 5:09 AM March 18, 2013

From 4/9/1986 To 7/19/1989 is 1197 days

From 11/2/1965 To 2/11/1969 is 1197 days










2022-04-12_4


2022-04-12_5









by me, Kerry Burgess: posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:02 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 21 June 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/06/mr-denton-on-doomsday.html

Mr. Denton on Doomsday

I have referenced before that 1959 episode of "The Twilight Zone" titled "Mr. Denton on Doomsday" but only today am I watching the episode. On tv.com they have a link to view the episode for free (as free as anything is on the internet) on hulu.com and I am watching it today and nothing is familiar about it, suggesting I have never watched it before.

The reason this all seems compelling is the scene just before Rod Serling appears the first time and narrates his opening dialog.

"Denton" is crawling around in the dirt in the roadway in front of the saloon and he runs over to pick up the broken bottle of whisky thrown there by his agitator.

So that's compelling to me because the only alcohol I consume is in a bottle of beer.

I stopped drinking beer about three months ago. I haven't had any form of alcohol in about three months, maybe just over three months now, not really certain the last day I drank beer.

On the last day I was drinking beer I was thinking about how I was going to stop drinking beer after that day.

For the first time I can ever recall, as I was using a bottle opener to open another bottle of Corona Extra beer, a small portion of the top of the bottle broke off along with the bottle cap. I didn't give it much thought and it wasn't that big a piece of glass but it was big enough to catch my attention and as best I recall now it was a circular piece of broken glass that came off with the bottle cap.

I took a drink of the beer bottle anyway and it cut my lip. My lip was actually bleeding but it was very minor and although I could still feel it the next day there was only a small amount of blood.










2022-04-12_6









Childhood's End (2015) s01e03

"The Children"

Amy Greggson: You have a lot of new friends outside.









Posted by me, H.V.O.M at 6:24 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I just didn't want to think anymore.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Jennifer Aniston

Date of Birth

11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA









- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:57 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 05 March 2013

From 4/9/1986 ( --- )










2022-04-12_10









From 12/17/1959 ( premiere US film "On the Beach" ) To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 9610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/24/1992 ( ) is 9610 days



From 3/28/1963 ( premiere US film "The Birds" ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 9610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/24/1992 ( ) is 9610 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/releaseinfo

IMDb

Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 24 February 1992









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053137/quotes

IMDb

On the Beach (1959)

Quotes

Moira Davidson: Dwight... even if you don't like me, would you please hold on to me just for a moment longer?










the-passage_season1-ep5_00h40m12s


the-passage_season1-ep5_00h40m16s


the-passage_season1-ep5_00h40m19s


the-passage_season1-ep5_00h40m20s


the-passage_season1-ep1_00h20m16s










2022-04-12_7










2022-04-12_8

by me, Kerry Burgess: April 05, 2012









by me, Kerry Burgess: H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM Sunday, May 08, 2011

I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.









http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Time Machine (2002)

Jogger: Hey.

Alexander Hartdegen: Hello.

Jogger: Nice suit. Very retro.

Alexander Hartdegen: Thank you.

Jogger: Bet that makes a hell of a cappuccino.










big-u-usmc-officer-service-dress-uniform-20838 .jpg, from internet


MilAstroWngs .jpg, from internet









http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-where-monica-gets-a-roommate-a-k-a-pilot-345/trivia/

Friends

Season 1 Episode 1

The One Where Monica Gets a Roommate (a.k.a. Pilot)

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 1994 on NBC

Quotes

Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used.










ncis_season1-ep1_00h30m05s


ncis_season1-ep1_00h30m10s


ncis_season1-ep1_00h30m25s


ncis_season1-ep1_00h32m04s









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 03/28/07 5:50 AM

Another goddamned day in a goddamned circus of jerks.

That's what the POW guards always say: Today, Ray. You're going home today, Ray. You'll be eating dinner with your family tonight, Ray.









Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London

- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
- Hi. - We have a bathroom emergency.
Go ahead.
Before we do, are any of Joey's special "romance" magazines in there?
- No. - Okay, all clear.
Thanks, Phoebe.
That's Rachel.
But whatever.
Could you do me a big favor?
I have a meeting at the dean's office.
Can you watch Ben for an hour?
- What about Monica? - She isn't home.
So it would just be me alone?
Ben would be there.
What's the matter?
I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
He's not an ex-con.










From 12/25/1991 ( in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia {probably} ) To 9/22/1994 ( ) is 1002 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



http://www.tv.com/shows/friends/the-one-where-monica-gets-a-roommate-a-k-a-pilot-345/

Friends

Season 1 Episode 1

The One Where Monica Gets a Roommate (a.k.a. Pilot)

Aired Sep 22, 1994 on NBC

AIRED: 9/22/94










ncis_season1-ep1_00h32m11s


ncis_season1-ep1_00h32m14s









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061747/quotes

IMDb

Hang 'Em High (1968)

Quotes

Judge Adam Fenton: So that's how it is, huh? That Rachel lit a fire in you with that rich body of hers. You lit a fire in each other. Now you're gonna get married, raise cattle and kids, devil take the rest of the world.

Jed Cooper: Maybe.

Judge Adam Fenton: You used the law and a badge to heal that scar on your neck.

Jed Cooper: Well, how many men are you going have to hang to heal your scar?

Judge Adam Fenton: Go to hell, Cooper.

Jed Cooper: I've already been there, judge, in your wagon and that hole you call a jail.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:03 AM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 04/12/2022