Thursday, April 21, 2022

Today is 04/21/2022, Post #3





Among possibly the most wacky topics in my journals, from years ago, is about the little town of Tiger, Washington, and how it applies to me now, the newest Doctor Whose.

I was obsessed - my memory tells me - on working to find something unknown and presumably associated with that location

I just happened today to notice it again on the map and I still wonder about it

What is most important now to me today is of how that was decidedly a pre-2013 memory

So, I have to wonder if there is some sort of hidden meaning there

I remember thinking extensively over that area. I worked for hours poring over the maps, looking around there. Many, many hours I thought over that place

Wackiest of all I still remember is something I was trying to do with that highway intersection

But I cannot now find it in my journals

There was something I did with Highway 31 and Highway 20, the intersection there in Tiger, Washington

The way I remember it now, I was combining the numbers - 31 and 20 - and using that somehow

But I cannot now find it, because there is a lot of content in my journal

That extremely crappy new version of Microsoft Notepad won't search for the string: 31 & 20

It removes the ampersand. There might a trick to it but I don't know what it could be. Trying a different method, it seems to search literally for: 31 & a m p ; 20

Because it's pre-2013 I am wondering again if there is some sort of special significance there I am yet to discover

Today's the first time I noted the name of that road near the intersection, illustrated here

I find myself reluctant to make reference to cartoon's but the fact is, on this global-internetwork, those are almost the equivalent of "I am not a robot" in this original code-pattern work of mine.

No answers in this post. Just wondering if something new will appear magically to me simply by posting what I've observed about it again today.

The local tv-news today is also broadcasting a segment about Seattle's Space Needle and of how it became historic in year 1999 so I've got to look again at that, too.









https://goo.gl/maps/NhUhiC4ihn5kQq4SA










google-streetview_tiger-washington_42122_1


google-streetview_tiger-washington_42122_2


google-streetview_tiger-washington_42122_3


google-streetview_tiger-washington_42122_4


google-streetview_tiger-washington_42122_5









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 07/18/10 7:40 PM

I was also thinking again recently about the series finale episode of "Battlestar Galactica" and of how "Starbuck" knew the precise jump coordinates for the planet Earth. I was wondering if that plot element is based on what I was writing in my journal about how I would write down the sequence of numbers that had been written onto nuclear bombs that were a few hundred feet above the surface of downtown Seattle and I would do all that because time was frozen and I was the only one who could still freely move around.

07/18/10 8:44 PM

I guess that after looking at the map of Tiger, Washington, I started thinking that I would paint those numbers on the side of the road at the intersection of Highway 20 and Highway 31 which is a crossroads that has a secondary street labeled as Tiger East Road that runs a short distance to the river.

07/18/10 8:47 PM

I just now used the Google Maps streetview function to examine that intersection and there is a store there as I was thinking two years ago and I had been thinking of painting the numbers on the side of a store. I cannot remember if I examined the satellite photos two years ago to see if there was a store at that intersection and I think now that I did not look for that detail back then.

07/18/10 8:49 PM

The Google map photo indicates that Tiger Store is painted on that building there at the intersection.









From 7/18/2010 ( ) To 6/24/2013 ( ) is 1072 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/9/1968 ( ) is 1072 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 6/24/2013 ( ) is 7321 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/18/1985 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Doonesbury, by Gary Trudeau ) is 7321 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2656658/

IMDb

Under the Dome

Pilot

Episode aired Jun 24, 2013

S1 E1

In Chester's Mill, Maine, a strange occurrence locks the town in under an invisible dome-like surface.

Top cast

Mike Vogel as Dale 'Barbie' Barbara









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063124/releaseinfo

IMDb

If He Hollers, Let Him Go! (1968)

Release Info

USA 9 October 1968 (New York City, New York)










2013-06-13_1

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19851118-01.2.13&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 109, Number 116, 18 November 1985









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 07/18/10 11:46 PM

I think the line of thought about Tiger, WA, started with that woman was going to take me there by aircraft. I even imagined that she was going to pilot an F-14 Tomcat with me in the backseat and land at a nearby airport and then drive to Tiger, WA, where I would then write the numbers down on the pavement. The reason for the Tomcat is because that line of thought considered that I needed to get out there to Tiger, WA, as fast as possible. I cannot recall if there was ever any specific reason for why I needed to get there as fast as possible. I remember thinking that after I got there, there was no real feedback as to why I needed to get there so fast. I simply got there as fast as possible, recorded the numbers, which were apparently visible to people in the real world, and then I guess that was when vacation time started and I had the houseboat that I was on as it drifted down the nearby river towards that large lake.

07/18/10 11:59 PM

I was even mentally calculating how long a flight from here to there would take on full afterburner and I think I was even thinking about how there would have to be inflight refueling from a tanker but I might have decided that in that imaginative world there would be no need for fuel.

July 19 2010

07/19/10 12:04 AM

I might have started thinking the part about the flight after I noticed on the map there is a runway strip just north of Tiger, Washington.

07/19/10 12:06 AM

I was considering that we would land there.

07/19/10 12:07 AM

I don't know how long my mind would drift towards that line of thought. For weeks, I guess. Maybe several months.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 07/20/10 4:41 PM

Between Ione, Washington, and Tiger, Washington, is the Riverside Cemetery. I have noticed it before, I think the first time in the past few days. I didn't think it important until I remembered that scene from the 2008 film "The Day The Earth Stood Still" where that cemetery towards the end of the film is situated next to a body of water. Everything I see that I wonder why anyone would place a cemetery next to a body of water because a flood could cause all those coffins to float to the surface, or so I guess. I might have also wondered how often I had seen a cemetery situated next to large body of water and I could not think of any. I was thinking of that again when there was that episode of "Smallville" awhile back and I think that was the clone of his father who was buried next to a body of water.

07/20/10 4:46 PM

According to the phoenetic pronounciation, the river that runs next to Ione and Tiger, WA, and Riverside Cemetery, the last syllable of the river name is pronounced 'ray.'









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 08/01/10 6:28 AM

After "Boomer" brings back "Thrace" and "Helo" they land on the "Astral Queen" and there is some drama as "Lee Adama" wants to kill "Boomer" but "Roslin" talks them out of gunfire as "Helo" holds a gun to the back of "Lee Adama's" head and then "Boomer" declares that she knows how to find the "Tomb of Athena" on the surface of the planet "Kobol" which will lead them to Earth. I don't remember offhand all the details but I think when they find the "Tomb of Athena" and then study it is when they find some clues that lead them to the "Ionian Nebula." I cannot remember for certain offhand what leads them to the nebula.

08/01/10 6:32 AM

The storyline about the "Ionian Nebula" doesn't seem to come up until December 2006 when they are on that algae planet and, if I recall correctly, they do not even know "The Eye of Jupiter" temple is on that planet and only when "Galen Tyrol" finds the temple after he receives some kind of telepathic communications do they even know about the Ionian Nebula.

After the star goes nova, the resemblance is similar to the "Ionian Nebula" in the distance and they think that since "The Eye of Jupiter" resembles the "Ionian Nebula" then that must be a road sign the "Thirteenth Tribe" left to signify their course through space.

08/01/10 6:46 AM

"The Tomb of Athena."

That must be something to make me think of Riverside Cemetery that is located between Ione, WA, and Tiger, WA.

08/01/10 6:49 AM

They are standing there in the "Tomb of Athena" after the "Arrow of Apollo" seems to activate it and "Lee Adama" points to this place and that gives them a direction to follow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagoon_Nebula

Lagoon Nebula

The Lagoon Nebula (catalogued as Messier 8 or M8, and as NGC 6523) is a giant interstellar cloud in the constellation Sagittarius. It is classified as an emission nebula and as an H II region.

The Lagoon Nebula was discovered by Guillaume Le Gentil in 1747 and is one of only two star-forming nebulae faintly visible to the naked eye from mid-northern latitudes. Seen with binoculars, it appears as a distinct oval cloudlike patch with a definite core. A fragile star cluster appears superimposed on it.

08/01/10 10:48 AM

As near as I can tell, the next significant clue in the series of details about trying to find Earth, after what I have now determined was a significant clue about the Lagoon Nebula in the 8/26/2005 "Battlestar Galactica" episode titled "Home - Part 2," is in the 11/3/2006 episode titled "Torn." That is where the "Cylon's" with "Baltar's" input seem to discovered the "Lion Head's Nebula" about the same time as the "Battlestar Galactica" fleet discovers it.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 08/03/10 6:30 AM

The highway distance between Tiger, WA, at that crossroads to the town of Ione, WA, is almost five miles, but it is closer to four miles. The five mile point is just outside the northern side of Ione.

08/03/10 6:32 AM

Using the Bing mapping feature, the five mile point seems to be on the north side of Ione where the railroad tracks cross the highway.

08/03/10 6:42 AM

It's close, according to that mapping feature. I measured it as about 4.9 miles. I wanted to measure it as close as possible but I have already accidently deleted the map line twice now and screw it.









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 07/21/10 4:20 PM

And then the scene before that was the dialog by "Admiral Adama" about the road sign as they considered the "Ionian nebula."









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossroads_(Battlestar_Galactica)

Crossroads (Battlestar Galactica)

Original air date

March 18, 2007

March 25, 2007

"Crossroads" (Parts 1 and 2) are the nineteenth and twentieth episodes of the third season and season finale from the science fiction television series, Battlestar Galactica.

Part II

When the fleet makes the final jump into the Ionian Nebula, Roslin feels faint and a few seconds later all of the ships suffer a power outage and drift. The Galactica crew struggles to restore power.









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007

Adama: Commence jump prep. We're going to the Ionian Nebula.

Gaeta: Yes, Sir.

(Gaius carries his box of stuff through the corridors.)

Pilot, slamming him: Excuse me.

(Galactica CIC)

Gaeta: Jump coordinates have been distributed, Sir. All Fleet ships show green for jump formation delta.

Adama: Initiate jump.

Gaeta: Aye, sir. Jumping in three, two, one... jump. [The Fleet jumps.] Jump complete. All Fleet ships reporting in, sir.

Adama: Very well, Mr. Gaeta. Commence dradis scan. Let's see what's out there.









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X19 - CROSSROADS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 18-MAR-2007

Gaeta: We're using the tylium ship as a decoy to lead the Cylons along this course here, almost directly opposite to ours. When they reach this point here, they'll recalibrate their FTL, start jumping back to rendezvous with Galactica and the rest of the Fleet here, at the Ionian Nebula.

Helo: Any indication the Cylons are following them?

Gaeta: Nothing yet, and it would appear they've stopped following us as well. Our trailing Raptor has yet to pick up any sign of pursuit since the tylium ship left the fleet.

Helo: How many jumps till we reach the nebula?

Gaeta: Uh, it's hard to believe. We're down to the last three.

Helo: Good!

(Helo hesitates.)

Gaeta: Uh, anything else, sir?

Helo: No, no, I was just, uh… Just remembering back on Caprica when the weather was about to change, you'd -- you'd get this smell in the air. I mean, the sun could be out, not a cloud in the sky, but you'd pick up this smell and you knew that, um, something was just over the horizon. Weather's changing, Felix. We need to be ready for it. There's a storm coming.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeny,_meeny,_miny,_moe

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

From Wikipedia

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe" - which can be spelled a number of ways - is a children's counting-out rhyme, used to select a person in games such as tag, or for selecting various other things. It is one of a large group of similar rhymes in which the child who is pointed to by the chanter on the last syllable is chosen. The rhyme has existed in various forms since well before 1820 and is common in many languages using similar-sounding nonsense syllables.

Current versions

A common modern version is:

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a tiger by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 5:23 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 04/21/2022