Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Today is 04/27/2022, Post #2





Sheesh, I really got absorbed working on this post.

I was so focused on establishing the content I reached a point, sometime after thinking back to the year 2005, when I saw "Revenge of the Sith" at a drive-in theatre in Kent, Washington, a suburb of Seattle, that I was still sitting here at this desk tonight and I experienced a moment no less than any other night waking from a sleeping-dream and having to remind myself that I was in my bedroom still in bed, sleeping. That was the point just after I established the complete content of this post, that follows. Thinking about watching "Rogue One" later, one of the few of those crappy "Star Wars" productions that I've ever actually liked, other than "Empire Strikes Back". All the others are just crap. That actor for the Anakin Skywalker completely ruins it as badly as anything with Kenau Reeves. And that's really bad.










2022-05-27_1

https://www.disneyplus.com/series/obi-wan-kenobi/2JYKcHv9fRJb/?cid=DTCI-Synergy-Disneycom-Site-Acquisition-Originals-US-StarWars-ObiWanKenobi-EN-NavPipe-Coming_Soon_Obi_Wan_Kenobi_show_page-NA









https://variety.com/lists/obi-wan-kenobi-trailer-breakdown/tatooine-setting/

Variety

Mar 9, 2022 1:04pm PT

‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Trailer Breakdown: Young Luke, Grand Inquisitor, a New Planet and More

Ewan McGregor has returned to the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi 17 years after the character’s fiery showdown with Anakin Skywalker in “Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.” The actor recently told Entertainment Weekly, “We find Obi-Wan at the beginning of our story rather broken, and faithless, and beaten, somewhat given up.” McGregor added last November in a Disney+ sizzle reel, “There’s a hunger for this character to come back. The fans have been waiting long enough, ya know?”









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_1932

December 1932

From Wikipedia

December 25, 1932

The tradition of the Royal Christmas Message began with a radio broadcast by King George V on the new BBC Empire Service.



https://www.onthisday.com/date/1932/december/25

On This Day

What Happened on December 25, 1932

Historic Event

During King George V's Christmas dinner speech his chair collapses










DSC05943 "resurrection" tv-series









From 11/7/2006 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital documents, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 5680 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/22/1981 ( premiere US film "Outland" ) is 5680 days



From 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 10020 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/9/1993 ( premiere US film "Bodies, Rest & Motion" ) is 10020 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 10580 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/21/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "Unsolved Mysteries"::"Mysteries of the Afterlife" ) is 10580 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 10580 days

10580 = 5290 + 5290

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/27/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Galactica 1980"::"Space Croppers" ) is 5290 days



From 12/25/1932 ( the radio broadcast by Britain's King George V ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 20660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 20660 days



From 12/4/1947 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Registration of Bikes to Continue All Week - the first day of bicycle registration had been "very successful," stating that between 400 and 500 undergraduates had come to the police office to register their bicycles. ) To 6/27/2004 ( as Kerry Burgess the amateur-competitor number 878, I successfully completed the Ironman Coeur d'Alene triathlon ) is 20660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 20660 days



From 4/22/1941 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Most of Nation Favors Collegians' Deferment - Poll by Gallup Shows 69 Per Cent in Favor of Postponing Summons of Students for Draft. ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 29620 days

29620 = 14810 + 14810

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/2006 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: Re: Journal May 21, 2006 ) is 14810 days



From 1/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 officially the United States Apache attack helicopter pilot ) To 5/27/2022 ( ) is 11454 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/13/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Hypnosis Tape" ) is 11454 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13636426/

IMDb

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Episode #1.1

Episode airs May 27, 2022

S1 E1

Top cast

Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi










2006-11-07_7









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/quotes

IMDb

Outland (1981)

Quotes

Dr. Marian Lazarus: You know, if you're the kind of guy you're supposed to be, you wouldn't stick around. That's why they sent you here.

Marshal William T. O'Niel: Maybe they made a mistake.

Dr. Marian Lazarus: I was afraid you'd say something like that. You really think you're making a difference?

[O'Neil is silent]

Dr. Marian Lazarus: Then why, for god's sake?

Marshal William T. O'Niel: Because... maybe they *are* right. They send me here to this pile of shit because they think I belong here. I want to find out if... well, if they're right. There's a whole machine that works because everybody does what they're supposed to. And I found out... I was supposed to be something I didn't like. That's what's in the program. That's my rotten little part, in the rotten machine... I don't like it. So I'm... going to find out if they're right.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/releaseinfo

IMDb

Outland (1981)

Release Info

USA 22 May 1981

Full Cast & Crew

Sean Connery ... Marshal William T. O'Niel









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/quotes

IMDb

Outland (1981)

Quotes

Sheppard: Let me tell you what you're dealing with here. I run a franchise. The company hires me to dig as much ore as possible out of this hellhole. There's a guy like me on every mining operation, all over the system. My hookers are clean; some of 'em are good-looking. My booze isn't watered. The workers are happy. When the workers are happy, they dig more ore - they get paid more bonus money. When they dig more ore, the company's happy! When the company's happy, I'm happy!

Marshal William T. O'Niel: Sounds wonderful.

Sheppard: Nothing here is wonderful. It works - that's enough.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/quotes

IMDb

Outland (1981)

Quotes

Bellows: [voice] This is Bellows. You've got the men you want, and it wasn't easy. My people are very unhappy with you. This could cause trouble for us on all the other mining operations. If the company got wind of what's going on, they'd clamp down like a vice. They can't afford to lose their franchise! That could put my people out of business - and my people like being *in* business.

Sheppard: Tell them not to worry. How good are the men?

Bellows: [voice] The best. They've already left on the shuttle arriving Sunday.

Sheppard: They have their own weapons?

Bellows: [voice] Yes.

Sheppard: The target is O'Niel - the marshal here.

Bellows: [voice] Jesus - you better not mess this up.

Sheppard: I won't.

Bellows: [voice] It's your party.

Sheppard: Yes, it is.

Bellows: [voice] How much help will he have?

Sheppard: None.

Bellows: [voice] You sure?

Sheppard: Yes, I'm sure. No one here will stick their neck out for anyone. Once the word is spread these guys are pros, there'll be no trouble. I've got someone on the inside that will spread the word. Don't worry. He's a dead man.

Bellows: [voice] Sheppard, I've gotta tell you - if this doesn't work out, the next guys who come for someone will be coming for you.

Sheppard: No sweat. I'll call you when it's over.

[communications link disconnects]









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/quotes

IMDb

Outland (1981)

Quotes

Rudd: You're supposed to protect us. You're the police - it's *your* job! Where are your men?

Marshal William T. O'Niel: My men? My men are shit.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082869/quotes

IMDb

Outland (1981)

Quotes

Sergeant Montone: The second time I did a tour, I got back and my wife had skipped off with some guy who was a computer programmer. I have two daughters... They call the programmer Daddy. My wife said she was happy. I said, "Happy? The guy looks so boring." She said, "He may not be Mr. Excitement, except he was home all the time." Well, you can't argue with that.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb

Star Wars (1977)

Quotes

Luke Skywalker: [on first seeing the Millennium Falcon] What a piece of junk!

Han Solo: She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes

IMDb

Star Wars (1977)

Quotes

Han Solo: Han Solo. I'm captain of the Millennium Falcon. Chewie here tells me you're lookin' for passage to the Alderaan system?

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Yes indeed, if it's a fast ship.

Han Solo: Fast ship? You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Should I have?

Han Solo: It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. I've outrun Imperial starships. Not the local bulk cruisers mind you, I'm talking about the big Corellian ships now. She's fast enough for you old man. What's the cargo?

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only passengers. Myself, the boy, two droids... and no questions asked.

Han Solo: [chuckles] What is it? Some kind of local trouble?

Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements.









Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)

(from internet transcript)

Until the time is right, disappear we will. Master Kenobi, wait a moment. In your solitude on Tatooine, training I have for you.

Training?

An old friend has learned the path to immortality. One who has returned from the netherworld of the Force. Your old master.

Qui-Gon?

How to commune with him I will teach you.










orca wetsuit .jpg, from internet, updated, gaudier version of mine, illustration


litespeed .jpg, from internet, illustration


nike pegasus .jpg, from internet, illustration


0958 ironman .jpg, from internet, comparable for me, illustration


me, kerry burgess ironman coeur dalene idaho 6-27-2004 .jpg









by me, Kerry Burgess: January 21, 2020

"Star Wars" fans

Lazy slackers.

You're not fans

You're slackers

You just want to escape from your pathetic life

You'll never find that life beyond Earth because you're too lazy to ever learn anything

You don't want to learn, only escape









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, October 21, 2021

May The Aether Be With You!

You dim-wit dullards desperate for escape from your pathetic life, incapable of independent thought or actually learning anything



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 8:31 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 04/27/2022