Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Today is 04/19/2022, Post #4





The day is early yet so there's a possibility I have to update any significant part of this note

The thought occurs to me that I should let a topic sort of get settled before I make a post about it

The problem with that approach is that I make many observations any given day and if I postpone making the post then I get what I have already: a glut of topics I started and made significant work and then did not ever post. So I try to get this topic posted just as soon as the Jell-O stops jiggling too much. Streamlined. Years ago, I was making (pointless) posts that were hundred, maybe more than a thousand pages of junk. No way in hell those would be read for the sake of the ignorant becoming informed.

The thought occurs to me again now: So what.

WHY do I still have a driving need to make these posts anyway?

I mean, I've demonstrated here incontrovertibly my formidable genius

A demonstration that was obviously the reason I started this campaign almost 20 years ago

*I* started this campaign, my *memory* tells me

I am just continuing a line of thought that started explicably out of the blue almost 20 years ago, my *memory* and my notes tell me

So, what's the point?

Lately, I've started thinking that it's a historical record

This record will become interesting only *after* I describe my truly fantastic discovery in the future from now

*Then* when you dim-wit dullards see what *I* found *then* you will take interest, because you selfishly think you can make a similar discovery for your own pathetic self.

The very first time I watched the 2015 "Tomorrowland" was here in this apartment. At the point where she's touches the pin again, while riding in the automobile, I just happened to pause the video and stand up. Pacing around this small apartment, I walked immediately into my bedroom and looked out the window into the darkness outside. Just then, on the sidewalk below, a woman glides by on an electric-wheelchair and passes into my view and then out of my view.

A few hours ago, here in this same apartment, the notion of "the dark side of the sun" formed in my conscious mind. Nothing caused me to think that. I didn't even remember that tv-episode of the same name until I saw it show up a few hours later, working on this note.

Doctor Who's fight with Plastic Man reminds of the point I started off to make here. In the previous post, I worked up the details on that premiere and without actually ever watching the tv-series premiere of "Doctor Who". At that time, a few hours ago, the thought occurred to me to check for 6/27/2004 but I did not. So, that would be another post to make an update, if I feel like doing so in the future. Not planning on it today.

I don't think I've ever actually watched any episode of "Doctor Who" before today. I've heard of it before, of course, and I've made a few references before in my posts, but I'm quite sure I've never actually watched even one episode before today. This is the version that premiered in 2005 in UK and 2006 in USA, according to IMDb. I started watching the premiere episode soon after making my previous post here and I'm pausing it off and on to compile and create content for this note.

The purpose is this note centers on the fact that today is 04/19/2022 and the point is about the observations - and my personal choices, regardless of my ignorance - I make today. Only after I make choices do I search for my original-work code pattern. Some of it I had established in recent days. Other parts are new today, because of my observations today, because of "Doctor Who".

Now, I don't know who - if anyone - reads my posts. So I'll just have to guess that you're a dim-wit dullard.

Now, you read this stuff and you're dim little mind has the brow on your forehead all furrowed

TRY - TRY! - to imagine some day in the future

On that day in the future, you've never heard before of my blog, HOWEVER! you have just heard about my fantastic discovery on this hypothetical day in the future

With my fantastic discovery revealed to the world, you're now reading my posts for the first time, written before I know what I am predicted to discover

There has never been anything truly fantastic discovered by humans

Only *my* discovery can be regarded as the truly fantastic.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor_(Doctor_Who)

The Doctor (Doctor Who)

From Wikipedia

The Doctor is the title character in the long-running BBC science fiction television programme Doctor Who. Since the show's inception in 1963, the character has been portrayed by thirteen lead actors. In the programme, "the Doctor" is the alias assumed by a millennia-old humanoid alien called a Time Lord who travels through space and time in the TARDIS, frequently with companions. The transition to each succeeding actor is explained within the show's narrative through the plot device of "regeneration", a biological function of the Time Lord race that allows a change of cellular structure and appearance with recovery following a potentially fatal injury.

The Doctor was originally known as the Timeless Child, as revealed in "The Timeless Children" (2020). This episode substantially retconned the Doctor's history, as they had previously been said to be a high-born Time Lord whose incarnation played by William Hartnell in the show was born on Gallifrey. In the Doctor's revised and expanded origin story, a native Gallifreyan Shobogan scientist and explorer named Tecteun discovered the child as a young girl next to a portal to another reality. Tecteun adopted her as her own and discovered that the Child had a capacity to regenerate her body indefinitely. After much study, Tecteun genetically incorporated this ability into some of the Shobogan race, who became the basis for the formation of the elite Time Lords, although their regenerations were forcibly limited to twelve. After many regenerations, Tecteun inducted the Timeless Child into a clandestine operative group within the Time Lords known as the Division. The secrecy of the Division required Tecteun to eventually wipe all of the Timeless Child's memories up to that point and leave them, reduced in age to a child once again, in Gallifreyan society. This is where the Doctor's memories begin, with his boyhood as the First Doctor.










DSC06303


DSC06305









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562992/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

Rose (2005)

Quotes

[his first line]

The Doctor: Run.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562992/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

Rose (2005)

Quotes

The Doctor: I'm the Doctor, by the way, what's your name?

Rose Tyler: Rose.

The Doctor: Nice to meet you, Rose, - run for yer life!










me, kerry burgess ironman coeur dalene idaho 6-27-2004 .jpg

From 9/11/2001 ( ) to 2/6/2004 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my final day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle beginning 12/07/1998 ) is 878 days










DSC00262 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC00265 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC00276 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC00291 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSCN5184 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC02241 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC02615 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

Chapter 52: Elvi

Look at this too long, Elvi thought, and I will lose my mind in it.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562992/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

Rose (2005)

Quotes

The Doctor: Fantastic!









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562992/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

Rose (2005)

Quotes

[last lines]

The Doctor: By the way, did I also mention it also travels in time?










2016_Nk20_DSCN0781 tomorrowland


tomorrowland_01h24m25s


tomorrowland_01h24m41s









From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 4/19/2022 ( Today, Tuesday ) is 11962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/3/1998 ( "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy ) is 11962 days



From 6/20/1902 ( the Spokane Clocktower begins operation ) To 5/22/2015 ( premiere US film "Tomorrowland" ) is 41244 days

41244 = 20622 + 20622

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/19/2022 ( ) is 20622 days



From 5/14/1992 ( as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer circa 1992 and United States chief test pilot I performed the first flight of the US Army and Boeing AH-64D Apache Longbow & the Intelsat 6 successful rescue during US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut and my 1st official United States of America National Aeronautics and Space Administration orbital flight of 4 overall ) To 4/19/2022 ( ) is 10932 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/8/1995 ( premiere US TV series episode "Space: Above and Beyond"::"The Dark Side of the Sun" ) is 10932 days



From 3/17/2006 ( premiere USA television series "Doctor Who" ) To 4/19/2022 ( ) is 5877 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/5/1981 ( premiere US TV series "Television: Inside and Out" ) is 5877 days



From 6/17/2014 ( "Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" Book 4 ) To 4/19/2022 ( ) is 2863 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/4/1973 ( Richard Nixon, 37th President of USA: Remarks at the Swearing In of William E. Colby as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency ) is 2863 days



From 4/26/1954 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Oppenheimer Here ) To 10/11/2010 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal ) is 20622 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/19/2022 ( ) is 20622 days



From 11/4/1986 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my official enlisted United States Navy documents includes: Date Completed - United States Navy Fire Control Technician Class "A", Service School Command, Naval Training Center, Great Lakes, Illinois, - leading to permanent assignment until 1990 to CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance), USS Wainwright CG-28, United States Navy, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2) ) To 4/19/2022 ( ) is 12950 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/17/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Nova"::"Cracking the Code of Life" ) is 12950 days



From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 4/19/2022 ( Today, Tuesday ) is 10542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/13/1994 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Maury Povich Show"::"Alien Abductions" ) is 10542 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 7:55 AM Monday, October 11, 2010

Kerry Burgess, in the only time I know about, because he has not returned from his second trip, was in there for a time I later presumed because of his astronomical readings in the sky, of which I assumed was accurate in this real world. He had no clocks so he spent almost all his time, which was probably more than fifty years, trying to find a way to measure time. There was no people in that world but sometimes he would see mannequins positioned around and sometimes that mannequins would be positioned around where he had been trying to measure time, such as by chiseling marks into rock, which the mannequins were then standing in front of that had been sabotaged.









https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19540426-01.2.12&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 78, Number 53, 26 April 1954

Oppenheimer Here

Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer, suspended atomic physicist, spent the weekend at his Princeton home. Dr. Oppenheimer, charged as a "loyalty risk" by the Atomic Energy Commission, is currently being investigated by a special AEC board.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562992/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

Rose (2005)

Quotes

The Doctor: [faces her] Where did you want to start?

Rose Tyler: Um...

[looking around the TARDIS]

Rose Tyler: The inside's bigger than the outside?

The Doctor: Yes.

Rose Tyler: It's alien?

The Doctor: Yep.

Rose Tyler: Are you alien?

The Doctor: Yes.

[pause]

The Doctor: Is that all right?

Rose Tyler: [little too quickly] Yeah.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562992/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

Rose (2005)

Quotes

Rose Tyler: I've got no A-Levels, no job, no future... but I tell ya what I have got - Jericho Street Junior School - Under Sevens Gymnastic Team - I got the Bronze!









Posted by me, Kerry Burgess, FEBRUARY 22, 2013

Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.

I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-11046-authorizing-award-the-bronze-star-medal

The American Presidency Project

JOHN F. KENNEDY

35th President of the United States: 1961 ‐ 1963

Executive Order 11046 - Authorizing Award of the Bronze Star Medal

August 24, 1962

By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and as Commander in Chief of the armed forces of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:

1. The Bronze Star Medal, with accompanying ribbons and appurtenances, which was first established by Executive Order No. 9419 of February 4, 1944, may be awarded by the Secretary of a military department or the Secretary of the Treasury with regard to the Coast Guard when not operating as a service in the Navy, or by such military commanders, or other appropriate officers as the Secretary concerned may designated to any person who, while serving in any capacity in or with the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, or Coast Guard of the United States, after December 6, 1941, distinguishes, or has distinguished, himself by heroic or meritorious achievement or service, not involving participation in aerial flight-

(a) while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States;

(b) while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or

(c) while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party.

2. The Bronze Star Medal and appurtenances thereto shall be of appropriate design approved by the Secretary of Defense, and shall be awarded under such regulations as the Secretary concerned may prescribe. Such regulations shall, so far as practicable, be uniform, and those of the military departments shall be subject to the approval of the Secretary of Defense.

3. No more than one Bronze Star Medal shall be awarded to any one person, but for each succeeding heroic or meritorious achievement or service justifying such an award a suitable device may be awarded to be worn with the medal as prescribed by appropriate regulations.

4. The Bronze Star Medal or device may be awarded posthumously and, when so awarded, may be presented to such representative of the deceased as may be deemed appropriate by the Secretary of the department concerned.

5. This order shall supersede Executive Order No. 9419 of February 4, 1944, entitled "Bronze Star Medal". However, existing regulations prescribed under that order shall, so far as they are not inconsistent with this order, remain in effect until modified or revoked by regulations prescribed under this order by the Secretary of the department concerned.

JOHN F. KENNEDY

THE WHITE HOUSE,

August 24, 1962

John F. Kennedy, Executive Order 11046 - Authorizing Award of the Bronze Star Medal Online by Gerhard Peters and John T. Woolley, The American Presidency Project https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/node/235986









From 8/24/1962 ( John Kennedy, 35th President of USA: Executive Order 11046 - Authorizing Award of the Bronze Star Medal ) To 4/18/1988 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, while enlisted paygrade E-5, designated Petty Officer Second Class Fire Controlman (FC2), from my official enlisted United States Navy records: during USA Armed Forces Expeditionary Operation Earnest Will with my personal participation and commendation - CF-division, Missile Plot - guided-missiles Fire Control Computer Complex (UNIVAC digital-computers Mk152 Terrier System for, primarily, SM2-ER {Extended Range} Standard Missiles ordnance) - aboard the USS Wainwright CG-28 US Navy the United States Operation Praying Mantis ) is 9369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/28/1991 ( ) is 9369 days



From 11/24/1963 ( Lee Harvey Oswald was shot and fatally wounded by Jack Ruby before live television cameras at Dallas Police Headquarters ) To 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) is 9369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/28/1991 ( ) is 9369 days



From 7/26/1947 ( the United States of America Central Intelligence Agency established ) To 3/20/1973 ( premiere US TV series pilot "Police Story" ) is 9369 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/28/1991 ( ) is 9369 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/letter-the-resignation-united-states-supreme-court-associate-justice-thurgood-marshall

The American Presidency Project

GEORGE BUSH

41st President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Letter on the Resignation of United States Supreme Court Associate Justice Thurgood Marshall

June 28, 1991

Dear Mr. Justice:

It is with deep regret that I acknowledge your letter of retirement from the Supreme Court effective at such time as a successor is qualified.

Our Nation is deeply indebted to you for your long and distinguished public service. Your courageous leadership in the fight for equal opportunity, exemplified by your brief and oral argument in the landmark case of Brown v. Board of Education, is a powerful example of how one person's commitment to his convictions can shape a nation's attitude on such a fundamental issue.

Your distinguished service to our country, first on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, as our Nation's 33rd Solicitor General, and capped by a great career on the Supreme Court will also be long remembered.

Barbara and I wish you happiness and every blessing in your years of retirement.

Sincerely,

George Bush










DSC00505 .jpg, me, Kerry Burgess









http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-15/news/mn-1646_1_persian-gulf

Los Angeles Times

Frigate Apparently Strikes Gulf Mine; 10 Sailors Hurt

April 15, 1988 JOHN M. BRODER Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON — A U.S. warship apparently hit a mine Thursday, injuring 10 American sailors, after it had escorted a U.S.-registered Kuwaiti tanker through the Persian Gulf, Defense Department officials said.

One Pentagon source told the Associated Press that sailors aboard the Roberts had seen "mine-like" objects in the water shortly before the explosion.

U.S. officials in the past have accused the Iranians of sowing mines in the gulf to intimidate shipping headed for Iraq, with whom Iran has been at war for eight years. Last fall, U.S. warships and helicopters seized an Iranian ship in the act of planting mines.

White House spokesman Marlin Fitzwater said the National Security Council had "routinely informed" President Reagan of Thursday's explosion, adding that the incident "emphasizes once again our concern for stopping the Iran-Iraq War."

However, U.S. officials refused to discuss possible retaliation. "It's not a declaration of war," said one Administration official who spoke on condition of anonymity. "Besides, who are you going to retaliate against?"

The explosion took place as the frigate was sailing south on a routine patrol Thursday morning after completing a convoy that included the Kuwaiti tanker Gas King the night before, Howard said.

The frigate was heading toward Bahrain under auxiliary power Thursday night, escorted by the cruiser Wainwright










fireman-james-seward-sleeps-on-the-forecastle-of-the-guided-missile-frigate-491d7d .jpg, from internet


DN-SC-93-00855 .jpg, from internet


sbr_1988 .jpg, from internet


051-1 .jpg, USS Wainwright Veteran's Association









http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1988_537336

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

U.S. blasts 5 Iranian targets

Houston Chronicle News Services

MON 04/18/1988 HOUSTON CHRONICLE

MANAMA, Bahrain - The U.S. Navy today destroyed two offshore Iranian oil platforms, sank a defending Iranian patrol boat and bombed two Iranian frigates. Iran attacked oil facilities off Sharjah and fired on at least two U.S. vessels.

The U.S. attack on the Persian Gulf oil platforms came in retaliation for a mine explosion that tore a hole in a U.S. frigate last week, injuring 10 crewmen.

"We aim to deter further Iranian aggression - not provoke it," President Reagan said. "They must know that we will protect our ships, and if they threaten us, they'll pay a price."

Official estimates of the toll from today's fighting changed through the day, but Reagan stated without elaboration that at least five Iranian vessels of various sizes - but no U.S. ones - had been damaged.

"Following the destruction of the two Iranian military platforms, whose personnel had evacuated after our warning, several Iran naval vessels and small boats attempted to engage our ships and aircraft," Reagan said.

"Three Iranian naval vessels and at least two small boats were sunk or very severely damaged," he added.

Also today, Iran said the United States had entered the Iran-Iraq war, charging U.S. helicopters supported an Iraqi land offensive in the Faw Peninsula. The Pentagon dismissed the charge, saying no U.S. military forces have been involved with Iraqi units.

The White House said three U.S. warships ships blasted each Iranian platform. No U.S. casualties were reported in the attacks, and the Iranians fled prior to the shelling, the White House said.

Iran said a number of oil workers aboard the two platforms were killed or injured. It gave no details.

Defense Secretary Frank C. Carlucci said a U.S. helicopter also was fired upon during the raid but was not hit.

One U.S. warship fired missiles at two approaching Iranian jet fighters, but the fighters reversed course; it was unclear whether they were hit, Carlucci said.

He said an Iranian patrol boat fired on the U.S. cruiser Wainwright, which took part in the attack on one of the platforms. The Wainwright was not hit.










leaverton 015 .jpg, USS Wainwright Veteran's Association


leaverton 88 005 .jpg, USS Wainwright Veteran's Association









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

United States Marshals Service

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a federal law enforcement agency within the U.S. Department of Justice (28 U.S.C. § 561). It is the oldest American federal law enforcement agency and was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789 during the presidency of George Washington as the Office of the United States Marshal. The USMS as it stands today was established in 1969 to provide guidance and assistance to Marshals throughout the federal judicial districts. USMS is an agency of the United States executive branch reporting to the United States Attorney-General but serves as the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts to ensure the effective operation of the judiciary and integrity of the constitution.

The Marshals Service is the primary agency for fugitive operations, the protection of officers of the Federal Judiciary



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 4:05 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 04/19/2022