Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Today is 04/06/2022, Post #3





Without the persistent presence of the "conspiracy" aspect of my so-called Theory, then nothing about any of the important outcome of my decades of research could ever hope to be taken seriously.

There was also the constant threat from bureaucratic tyrants of the government, not to mention that just about every individual person in the USA is a Little Tyrant.









album: "Fear Of Music" (1979)

Talking Heads

"Life During Wartime"

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons
Packed up and ready to go
Heard of some grave sites, out by the highway
A place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstone, lived in a ghetto
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
This ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver
Hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas
You don't even know my real name
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading
Everything's ready to roll
I sleep in the daytime, I work in the nighttime
I might not ever get home

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
This ain't no fooling around
This ain't no Mudd Club, or C. B. G. B.
I ain't got time for that now

Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
Heard about Pittsburgh, P. A.?
You oughta know not to stand by the window
Somebody see you up there
I got some groceries, some peanut butter
To last a couple of days
But I ain't got no speakers, ain't got no headphones
Ain't got no records to play

Why stay in college? Why go to night school?
Gonna be different this time
Can't write a letter, can't send a postcard,
I can't write nothing at all
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
This ain't no fooling around
I'd like to kiss you, I'd love you hold you
I ain't got no time for that now

Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock we blended with the crowd
We got computer, we're tapping phone lines
I know that ain't allowed
We dress like students, we dress like housewives
or in a suit and a tie
I changed my hairstyle, so many times now
I don't know what I look like!
You make me shiver, I feel so tender
We make a pretty good team









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 2:13 AM Sep 28, 2021

(an imaginary conversation)

THEM: I don't understand.

ME: I don't think you're supposed to understand.









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

Chapter 52: Elvi

[Holden to Elvi:] This is Detective Miller. He died when Eros hit Venus and now he's a puppet of the protomolecule."

"Semi-autonomous," the alien said.

"Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise."









"So it's a distributed consciousness," she said, following Miller through a low archway

She was on an alien world. She was talking to a dead man wearing an alien robot. The part of her that could feel things was done, shut off. Her heart was a numbness behind her ribs, and when - if - it came back, she couldn't guess who or what she would be.









"Except it's not exactly conscious," Miller said. "There's nodes in it that are, but they don't run the joint. I'm not actually one of them. I'm a construct based on the dead guy, only I'm based really closely on him, and he was kind of a bulldog about this kind of thing. At least by the end he was."

"So are *you* conscious?"

The alien robot - the skin the Miller construct was using - shrugged. It was strange how well the gesture translated. "Don't know. Seems like I'm acing my Turing test, though."

Elvi thought about it and nodded.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1957

March 3 – Net als toen, sung by Corry Brokken (music by Guus Jansen, lyrics by Willy van Hemert), wins the Eurovision Song Contest 1957 (held at Frankfurt), for the Netherlands.









From 3/3/1957 ( ) To 8/5/2013 ( ) is 20609 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/6/2022 ( Today, Wednesday ) is 20609 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 4/6/2022 ( ) is 14481 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/26/2005 ( ) is 14481 days



From 9/15/1988 ( premiere US TV series "America's Most Wanted" ) To 4/6/2022 ( ) is 12256 days

12256 = 6128 + 6128

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) is 6128 days



From 6/17/2014 ( "Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" Book 4 ) To 4/6/2022 ( ) is 2850 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/22/1973 ( premiere US film "High Plains Drifter" ) is 2850 days



From 9/11/2014 ( ) To 4/6/2022 ( Today, Wednesday ) is 2764 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/28/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Praise the Lord" ) is 2764 days









High Plains Drifter (1973)

Quotes

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.

The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.










2005-06-26_1









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/z-nation.html

by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: September 12, 2014

Z Nation

She read codes to me!

And I concentrated on the numbers!

You tricked me.

You uploaded a coded signal to my brain that only my mind can process and understand.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/z-nation.html

posted by me, Kerry Burgess: September 12, 2014

DON HENLEY

"The Heart Of The Matter"

I got the call today, I didn't wanna hear
But I knew that it would come
An old true friend of ours was talkin' on the phone
She said you found someone
And I thought of all the bad luck,
And the struggles we went through
And how I lost me and you lost you










DSC04722 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC04733 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC04734 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC04740 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess


DSC04746 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess









posted by me, Kerry Burgess - H.V.O.M 1:54 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Monday 18 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/behind-enemy-lines-of-insurrection.html

Behind enemy lines of insurrection against the USA.

Three days after making the mistake of going to breakfast at McDonald's here nearby I still feel the effects of their attack against me.

A few weeks ago I documented to my friend in Texarkana how that severe racketeering production the NBC television series “Revolution” is Nazi propaganda from television's Will Smith The Fresh Butthole and his al Qaida homosexual pals violently against the United States.

I wrote a short while ago about how insurrection forces have targeted me here in King County Washington, because King County Washington State, and Washington State as a whole are 100% controlled by al Qaida violently against the United States, and they follow me around to get the food workers, who are probably ex-convicts and or drug addicts, to rage at me.

So anyway, I had a stomach ache all day afterwards and the next day and the stomach ache has lessened slightly but I still feel as though that must have poured Drano over the food that I ordered from McDonald's on Saturday morning.

I knew the way they were going on that something had riled them up and I suspected they were raging at me.

I suspect what I feel is similar to how someone feels who has been poisoned by cyanide.









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/creepshow.html

posted by me, Kerry Burgess: September 23, 2014

Creepshow

Intruders

The Shepherds and the Fox

I'm drowning because of this.
All right, take it easy, and tell me, you've investigated these people, right? Who are they? What do they want? What do they believe? What they believe is that everybody mine, yours, theirs has two lives.
Whatever.
Two souls inside of each body.
Most of us will be born, live, die without ever knowing.










http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/09/creepshow.html

posted by me, Kerry Burgess: September 23, 2014

Creepshow

album: "The Division Bell" (1994)

PINK FLOYD

"A Great Day For Freedom"

On the day the wall came down
They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high we raised a cry for freedom had arrived
On the day the wall came down
The Ship of Fools had finally ran aground
Promises lit up the night like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away










DSC05140 .jpg, by me, Kerry Burgess, 09/22/2014 6:22 PM









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/z-youve-had-enough.html

posted by me, Kerry Burgesss: October 03, 2014

Intruders

The Shepherds and the Fox

You're starting to sound like one of Oz Turner's conspiracy theories.
Joe Cranfield wanted Anderson to stop building that machine because it enables everyone to see the souls, the ghosts! Like I'm seeing Donna, Jack.
Anderson's machine takes away their advantage.



Intruders

The Shepherds and the Fox

Detective: Did it seem that Anderson recognized the gunman at all? Never saw him coming.



Intruders

Bound

With Cranfield gone to the adjourned, you're in a position of power.
It would be smart of me to Make amends for taking so long to trigger you.



Intruders

Bound

Frank was very close to locating him.
Once I confirm it's him, we'll need the trigger.
I know where it is.



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html

PINK FLOYD

I woke to the sound of drums



BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X15 - SCAR

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03/FEB/2006

BB: Why do they call him Scar?

Kat: You'll find out soon enough. He's got a taste for nuggets. Easy pickings.



Intruders

Bound

Amy's almost completely gone.
Far down inside, asleep.
You accept that, and everything will fall into place.
Jack, you need to let Amy go.
Why are you referring to yourself in the third person? Because Amy is the third person.
I am Rose.
I hate Rose.
Rose tried to have me killed.
Who's the killer, Jack? I'm done with this.
Looking for these? [Thunder crashes] Give me those.
[Items clatter] What is this shit? Answer me! My lives.
Your lives? This is a pen.
It's a symbol of a person I was and can be again.
They trigger me back.

[ excerpt ends, posted by me, 10/03/2014 ]









From 4/20/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"The Production and Decay of Strange Particles" ) To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 17862 days

From 11/2/1965 ( ) To 9/28/2014 ( ) is 17862 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3720968/plotsummary

IMDb

Resurrection (TV Series)

Revelation (2014)

Summaries

Bellamy awakens alone and abandoned at Arcadia's outskirts, missing a week of his life. As his memory returns, he has a shocking revelation.









"Cibola Burn" by James Corey, "The Expanse" series of novels, Book 4

Chapter 52: Elvi

Miller stopped at a seam in the wall and placed his claws on it, ready to push. "In through here? It used to be one of the major control centers for the planet. Like a... like a nerve cluster or something. As near as I can figure it, the dead spot's in here."









Look at this too long, Elvi thought, and I will lose my mind in it.









Once, there had a been a civilization here beyond anything Elvi had ever imagined. Beings that could design tools like the protomolecule, like the rings. They had peopled a thousand worlds, and more, spread through time and through space, and they were gone now. And this - she had no doubt at all - this was the footprint of the thing that had killed them.









"So," Miller said, "you need to look for anything, you know, odd. Something that doesn't seem like it fits."

She turned to him, confused, and pointed at the uncanny thing in the center of the room. "You mean like that?"

Miller shifted, alien eyes moving their lenses in the complexity of the mechanism. "Like what?"

"That. In the middle of the room. That."

"I don't see anything," Miller said. "What's it look like?"

"The eye of an angry God?" Elvi said.

"Oh," Miller said. The heavy plates of his robotic body clicked and hissed against each other as he shifted. "Yeah, well that's probably it, then. Good work."









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_als_toen

Net als toen

From Wikipedia

"Net als toen" (Dutch: "Just like then") was the winning song of the Eurovision Song Contest 1957 performed in Dutch by Corry Brokken representing the Netherlands. It received 31 points, placing it first in a field of ten.

The song is a classic chanson, with the singer addressing her husband and asking him if he remembers their early days as a couple. The lyrics suggest that the romance has gone out of the marriage, although it had not always been this way.









Net als toen

Corry Brokken

(lyrics, English translation from internet)

Don't sit so drowsy with that eternal newspaper
Don't yawn with sleep or boredom
I'm your wife and I eat out of your hand
But I don't eat from the dispensation
Don't look at me with that look of you still alive
Am I still that woman
What were you with at the time, when was that anyway
Wanted to have that adventure
Be nice again just like then
Ask me again for a kiss
Bring me roses again
blush again
If you see me just like then
Be nice and gallant again
Find me beautiful and charming again
Then the world will be just like it used to be
A fairyland
Yes, you are getting fat and your hair is already turning gray
But you can still flirt
Oh, you're still such a child sometimes, so unwise
Nurk and rowdy in turns
Remember, remember, don't say no now
Do you remember when you said
The happiest couple, that's the two of us
My love, darling love, never ends
Be nice again just like then
Ask me again for a kiss
Bring me roses again
blush again
If you see me just like then
Be nice and gallant again
Find me beautiful and charming again
Then the world will be just like before
A fairyland









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/08/cogito-ergo-sum.html

posted by me, Kerry Burgess: August 05, 2013

Cogito ergo sum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito_ergo_sum

Cogito ergo sum

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Latin phrase cogito ergo sum ( "I think, therefore I am") is a philosophical proposition by René Descartes.

Interpretation

The phrase cogito ergo sum is not used in Descartes' Meditations on First Philosophy but the term "the cogito" is used to refer to an argument from it. In the Meditations, Descartes phrases the conclusion of the argument as "that the proposition, I am, I exist, is necessarily true whenever it is put forward by me or conceived in my mind." (Meditation II)

At the beginning of the second meditation, having reached what he considers to be the ultimate level of doubt — his argument from the existence of a deceiving god — Descartes examines his beliefs to see if any have survived the doubt. In his belief in his own existence, he finds that it is impossible to doubt that he exists. Even if there were a deceiving god (or an evil demon), one's belief in their own existence would be secure, for there is no way one could be deceived unless one existed in order to be deceived.

But I have convinced myself that there is absolutely nothing in the world, no sky, no earth, no minds, no bodies. Does it now follow that I, too, do not exist? No. If I convinced myself of something [or thought anything at all], then I certainly existed. But there is a deceiver of supreme power and cunning who deliberately and constantly deceives me. In that case, I, too, undoubtedly exist, if he deceives me; and let him deceive me as much as he can, he will never bring it about that I am nothing, so long as I think that I am something. So, after considering everything very thoroughly, I must finally conclude that the proposition, I am, I exist, is necessarily true whenever it is put forward by me or conceived in my mind. (AT VII 25; CSM II 16–17)

There are three important notes to keep in mind here. First, he claims only the certainty of his own existence from the first-person point of view — he has not proved the existence of other minds at this point. This is something that has to be thought through by each of us for ourselves, as we follow the course of the meditations. Second, he does not say that his existence is necessary; he says that if he thinks, then necessarily he exists (see the instantiation principle). Third, this proposition "I am, I exist" is held true not based on a deduction (as mentioned above) or on empirical induction but on the clarity and self-evidence of the proposition. Descartes does not use this first certainty, the cogito, as a foundation upon which to build further knowledge; rather, it is the firm ground upon which he can stand as he works to restore his beliefs. As he puts it:

Archimedes used to demand just one firm and immovable point in order to shift the entire earth; so I too can hope for great things if I manage to find just one thing, however slight, that is certain and unshakable.

- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:13 PM Pacific Time near Seattle Washington State USA Monday 05 August 2013










fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982_00h26m54s


fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-1982_00h26m56s



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 10:40 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 04/06/2022