Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Today is 04/20/2022





Previously, here on Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home:



http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/04/today-is-04192022-post-3.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 12:07 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Today is 04/19/2022, Post #3

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/4/1973 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Peanuts ) is 2893 days









http://hvom.blogspot.com/2022/04/today-is-04192022-post-4.html

Posted by me, Kerry Burgess at 4:05 PM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Today is 04/19/2022, Post #4

The purpose is this note centers on the fact that today is 04/19/2022 and the point is about the observations - and my personal choices, regardless of my ignorance - I make today.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562828/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

An Unearthly Child (1963)

Quotes

The Doctor: You don't understand, so you find excuses. Illusions, indeed? You say you can't fit an enormous building into one of your smaller sitting rooms?

Ian Chesterton: No.

The Doctor: But you've discovered television, haven't you?

Ian Chesterton: Yes.

The Doctor: Then by showing an enormous building on your television screen, you can do what seemed impossible, couldn't you?

Ian Chesterton: Well, yes, but I still don't know...

The Doctor: Not quite clear, is it? I can see by your face that youre not certain. You don't understand. And I knew you wouldn't!









From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/23/1963 ( ) is 1726 days

1726 = 863 + 863

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/14/1968 ( ) is 863 days



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_1968

March 1968

From Wikipedia

March 14, 1968

The nationwide introduction of the "child-proof cap" for medicines was announced at a news conference in Chicago, three days before the start of National Poison Prevention Week. The new type of container had been developed in Canada and had been tested in Tacoma, Washington during 1967, where local pediatricians had determined that their patients couldn't open the bottle unless they knew to push down on the cap before it could be turned. The Journal of the American Pediatrics Society reported in its most recent journal that the number of children treated for serious poisoning at one Tacoma hospital over a six-month period had decreased from 50 to only three.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562828/releaseinfo

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

An Unearthly Child (1963)

Release Info

UK 23 November 1963

USA 7 September 1985









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562828/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

An Unearthly Child (1963)

Quotes

The Doctor: We are not of this race. We are not of this earth. Susan and I are wanderers in the fourth dimension of space and time, cut off from our own people by distances beyond the reach of your most advanced science.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal:August 8, 2006

This is an echo from my reality too. There's really no 'probably' about it. I actually live in a time period that is 1000 years from now. We travel the stars not unlike people in this time travel between states. My grandfather was the elected leader of a vast stretch of the galaxy within our reach. The planet is solidly united in that time period that relative to now is the future, but there is much turmoil in the galaxy, incredibly more so than we experienced on Earth, because on Earth, we all had humanity in common. Out in the galaxy, it will take a great deal longer to find common ground and thus eliminate conflict. But, as for this information, it an echo of my real life, but it had to reflect the current timeframe. On the day of this discussion, I am still missing, but I can't yet remember if they knew where I was or even that I was alive. It was on this day that one of my daughter's was born. The press hints they know about Reagan's grandson, me, and that I am in the military to act as a adviser from the front. Even in my symbolic memory at Microsoft, managers and group managers were giving me hints they knew of that past arrangement between grandfather and grandson. In this discussion, Reagan says that he can't name any names, because he would have to leave out my name. He would have to leave out my name because I am still missing or because it is confidential, or both.

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1986/70286i.htm

President's Close Friends

Q. Besides your good lady, Mr. President, who is a good friend of yours; who is someone that you call up to talk about -- those deep nights of the soul, when you have those kinds of questions? Or do you ever have those?

The President. What?









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562828/quotes

IMDb

Doctor Who (TV Series)

An Unearthly Child (1963)

Quotes

Susan Foreman: Why won't they believe us?

Barbara Wright: How can we?

The Doctor: Now, now, don't get exasperated, Susan. Remember the Red Indian. When he saw the first steam train, his savage mind thought it an illusion, too.

Ian Chesterton: You're treating us like children.

The Doctor: Am I? The children of my civilisation would be insulted.









From 8/3/1978 ( Jimmy Carter, 39th President of USA: Proclamation 4580 - National Grandparents Day, 1978 ) To 9/7/1985 ( ) is 2592 days

2592 = 1296 + 1296

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/21/1969 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD and in 1973 the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England ) is 1296 days



From 2/6/1911 ( Ronald Reagan - from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological maternal genetic grandfather ) To 12/12/1930 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication: Brain Factories ) is 7249 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/7/1985 ( ) is 7249 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0562828/

IMDb

Doctor Who

An Unearthly Child

Episode aired Sep 7, 1985

S1 E1









https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19301212-01.2.20&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Daily Princetonian, Volume 55, Number 155, 12 December 1930

Brain Factories

On four scores the Princetonian condemns that venerable institution, the Tutoring School. The evils of cramming per se; the effect upon examinations of the constant attempts to "spot" questions; the resulting laziness, and eventual break down of the "intellectual dope" system, are all cited. We emphatically agree that an examination passed upon such condensed education as one finds readily at hand about New Haven proves nothing and sets up false conditions.

We should like to know, however, if Princeton has any method in mind to correct the evil in question. It is a weakness of the type of education we are presented with that the faculty cannot for practical purposes distinguish between the products of its own and Roxbury's class room. On the other hand, granted the examinations as they are, there are many people who need and deserve assistance in review. That the university should offer reviews of its own on demand is a possible remedy, though far from a complete one. We have yet to discover how to prevent patronage, however, of those extraordinary brain factories which serve such a vast public.

The question raised, however, has serious implications. The survival of the misfits can largely be laid to the Tutoring School. They are a guarantee against the merited penalties of laziness. They epitomize the worst aspects of the Examination System. — Yale News









From 12/18/1969 ( as Kerry Burgess my official United States Navy documents includes: In the Circuit Court of Sevier County Arkansas Thedia Gay Burgess was granted a divorce ) To 2/26/1984 ( ) is 5183 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/11/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Dallas"::"Paternity Suit" ) is 5183 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe ) To 2/26/1984 ( ) is 2820 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/23/1973 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological brother Thomas Reagan the medical-doctor graduate of Princeton University and the law-doctorate graduate of University of Oxford, England, passes the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) is 2820 days



https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5040042/releaseinfo

IMDb

Lace (TV Mini-Series)

Episode #1.1 (1984)

Release Info

USA 26 February 1984

Full Cast & Crew

Phoebe Cates ... Lili



- posted by me, Kerry Burgess 04:28 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 04/20/2022