Wednesday, March 21, 2007

“Can’t Someone Else Do It”

My role in this circus of traitors was supposed to end when I walked out of Microsoft on 2/6/2004. That’s why I communicated with the Navy a few weeks later. But apparently there was more work to be done and I think I was put on loan to investigative elements of the U.S. Congress at that point. My hunch is that I am remembering a contingency plan we established before I entered deep cover.

To put into perspective the length of this current deployment, the number of days from 6/28/98 to today is 3188 days. The number of days from 4/30/82 to when this movie released was 3003 days. It’s no coincidence I was driving around in that black Jeep Wrangler for a period of time when the domestic terrorists at Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda were stalking me.

Release date(s) July 20, 1990

Navy SEALs (film)
...
While rescuing an American air crew kidnapped by terrorists, Lieutenant Curran (Biehn) and his team of Navy SEALs discover evidence that the terrorists have come into possession of Stinger anti-aircraft missiles. They then proceed to track down the location of the missiles with the help of reporter Claire Varrens (Whalley). The final scenes, in Beirut, Lebanon, revolve around an ultimately successful mission to destroy the weapons before they can be used against any possible targets.

From 3/3/1959 to 11/11/1966, the date I think I first launched into space on Gemini 12, was 2810 days. From 6/28/1998 - the date I think my memories were suppressed - to 3/21/2007 is 3188 days

From 2/14/86 to 5/13/87 was 453 days. That represents the time it took from being shot down and then held POW by the Libyans to the day I completed my escape back to the Navy. From 6/28/98 to 3/21/2007 is 3188 days. Dividing 3188 by 453 equals 7.03. That means this deployment has lasted 7 times longer than it took me to escape across Africa from the Libyans.

From 11/2/75 to 4/14/77 was 529 days. Dividing 3188 by 529 equals 6.02. That means this deployment has been 6 times longer than my mission to the outer solar system to destroy the comet threatening the Earth.


This is a link to a photo from Operation Frequent Wind in the final days of the Vietnam War. That was the operation to evacuate people from Vietnam after the South was being overrun by the North. As soon as I saw this photo, I was immediately reminded of a similar photo I had of a Seahawk landing on a U.S. Navy ship I was assigned to. The Seahawk, though, was traveling in the other direction. But I wonder about it and whether I was there as part of that Operation Frequent Wind. I have been thinking for a while that I might have been the pilot on some of those helicopter flights during the fall of Saigon. I feel like there is something else there I should remember but I just can't remember it.

Operation Frequent Wind was the emergency evacuation by helicopter from Saigon, South Vietnam, in April 1975 during the last days of the Vietnam War.

1,373 U.S. citizens and 5,595 Vietnamese and third country nationals were evacuated by military and Air America helicopters to U.S. Navy ships off-shore in an approximately 24-hour period on April 29-30, 1975, immediately preceding the fall of Saigon. Protecting the evacuation force on the ground in South Vietnam were combat elements of the 9th Marine Amphibious Brigade, including the 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines and 2nd Battalion 9th Marines (which would two weeks following be engaged in the rescue of the SS Mayaguez).

During the operation so many South Vietnamese helicopters landed that some were pushed overboard to make room for more.[1]

"Frequent Wind" was the second code name chosen when the original code name "Talon Vise" was compromised




When North Vietnamese forces overran South Vietnam in 1975, Air America helicopters participated in evacuating both South Vietnamese and American civilians from Saigon. The photograph that most individuals remember vividly from the final evacuation, which showed a helicopter taking people off of the CIA apartment building, was actually an Air America aircraft.



Vietnam civilians try to board an Air America helicopter on an apartment rooftop in Saigon, April 29, 1975. This is perhaps the most famous image from the Fall of Saigon. It was taken by Hubert van Es, a Dutch photographer working for United Press International. The building in the photo is frequently referred to as the US Embassy, but in fact is an apartment building several blocks away that was one of several pick-up points for the American evacuation.


The possibility increases that I was here, too. I wrote earlier in my journal that I doubted I was there for that battle because I thought it was in 1964. Now that I read it was in November 1965, I think the possibility increases that I was there. Why I was there, I do not know. And that conflicts with my theory about Hue City being my first battle. Maybe I am finding clues that represent lack of knowledge on the part of the creator of the clue. For example, whoever created the clue about Hue City didn't know I had been at La Drang in '65, if I even was there. This is also an aspect of the current trap I find myself in. The terrorist protectors don't want me to remember and they do want me to be confused. It's their only hope of avoiding prosecution for their domestic terrorism.

The book released on a day, according to the article, when I was 33 years, 33 weeks, old.

Released October 20, 1992

We Were Soldiers Once ... and Young is a 1992 book by Lt. Gen. Harold G. Moore (Ret.) and war journalist Joseph L. Galloway about the Vietnam War. It focuses on the role of the 1st Battalion of the 7th Cavalry Regiment in the Battle of Ia Drang. This battle was the first large-unit battle of the Vietnam War; previous conflicts involved small units and patrols (squad, platoon, and company sized units).
...
In November 1965, some 450 men of the 1st Battalion, 7th Cavalry, under the command of Lt. Col. Harold G. Moore, were dropped into a small clearing in the Ia Drang Valley. They were immdediately surrounded by 2,000 North Vietnamese soldiers. Three days later, only two and a half miles away, a sister battalion was chopped to pieces. Together, these events constituted one of the most savage and significant battles of the Vietnam War.



Mel Gibson's movie "We Were Soldiers" was based on that book. His movie premiered on Friday, 3/1/2002, according to the article. My 43rd birthday was two days later on Sunday.

Release date(s) 2002-03-01 (USA)

We Were Soldiers is a 2002 war film that dramatized the Battle of Ia Drang which took place in November 1965, the first major engagement of American troops in the Vietnam War. It was directed by Randall Wallace and stars Mel Gibson. It is based on the book We Were Soldiers Once ... And Young by Lieutenant General (Ret.) Hal Moore and reporter Joseph L. Galloway, who were at the battle.


So if I've got this figured out correctly, I have been deployed this time - without going back home on leave at anytime - for over half of Michelle Wie's life. She was 8.71 years old on 6/28/98 and is 17.44 now. At her current age of 6370 days, I was - at the same age - about 3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days, away from landing on Callisto at Jupiter. For a while, as my memory was slowly returning to my conscious awareness, I was thinking she was my youngest daughter, but now I am thinking I have another one. It’s hard as hell to miss all these adorable children I don’t get to spend enough time with. Sometimes I think they have them pass me out on the street or on the bus and it’s difficult to not be able to talk to them. It follows that I even have grandchildren now - quite a few of them - that I haven’t even met.

But it has to be like that for a while yet. I have to start remembering them all in the conventional sense. I just can’t figure out what is blocking my real memories. I think they are following instructions I gave them before my memories were suppressed from conscious awareness and they have to wait for me to......something.....I don't know how to finish that sentence.