Monday, March 05, 2007

May 13, 1987

I have been thinking that 5/13/87 was the date I completed my escape back to the U.S. Navy after 15 months of fighting to stay alive in Africa after being shot down on 2/14/86. I assume that Ronald Reagan, President of the U.S. at the time, was trying to get me out because, for one reason, he was my grandfather and also because I was part of his National Security Council. I don’t actually remember any of that in the conventional sense but I believe it is true and I believe it is why I am having to write about it now. The reason is that I was betrayed again by traitors within my own government and those traitors are protecting Microsoft-Corbis, a terrorist organization.

As I examined the announcements from President Reagan on the date I think I completed my escape, the first detail that caught my eye in the following announcement was the August 13th birthday. I believe that the person I “remember” as my step-brother was actually the other U.S. Navy pilot in the aircraft with me on 2/14/86. In my symbolic “memory,” my step-brother was killed when his pickup wrecked on 11/25/86 but I think that date actually represents when my family had a funeral for me because we were both presumed dead. I think the movie “Cast Away” reflects that occurrence in that scene where the character Tom Hanks portrays is flying home and he puzzled about the funeral they had for him. And in that movie, a major plot element is “Wilson” and I noted that Wilson was Ronald Reagan’s middle name. That scene where Tom Hank’s characters loses “Wilson” could represent Ronald Reagan’s battle with Alzheimer’s Disease. Back in 1986, I think that I was shot down over the country of Chad and was held captive there, possibly by insurgents trying to overthrow that country’s government, but I really have no conscious idea of what happened. I started thinking that because I "remember" a friend from long ago named Chad. His last name made me think of a version of the A-6 Intruder bomber. As I wrote, in my symbolic “memory,” one of my girlfriend’s during 1986 and 1987 was named Diane, and that was an acronym of a system in the A-6 Intruder bomber, according to information on the internet.

So then I noticed something really interesting about 8/13/34. The date difference of 8/13/34 and 3/3/59 was 8968 days. So I counted ahead 8968 days from 3/3/59, which produced the date of 9/21/83. Counting that day, the date 10/23/83 - the date of the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut - was 33 days later. The symbolism must be that I survived both - the bombing in 1983 and then being shot down in 1986. He might have thought the same people were behind both, among all the other people trying to kill me, and I seemed to be a popular target. Or maybe those were two events when they believed with absolute certainty that I had been killed, only to find out I survived and that is why he connected both of them, considering that wasn't the only violent attacks I had survived by that time, as there seems to have been a lot of them.

Nomination of Hume A. Horan To Be United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia

May 13th, 1987
...
The President today announced his intention to nominate Hume A. Horan, a career member of the Senior Foreign Service, Class of Minister-
… He was born August 13, 1934



Another announcement from President Reagan dated 5/13/87 was for a person born on 12/10/34. The date difference of 12/10/34 and 3/3/59 is 8849 days. I then applied that time period to 3/3/59 and 8849 days later was 5/25/83. On the date 5/25/83, the "Star Wars" movie "Return Of The Jedi" premiered.

Appointment of Howard M. Temin as a Member of the National Cancer Advisory Board

May 13th, 1987

…He was born December 10, 1934



Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi is a 1983 science fantasy film directed by Richard Marquand and written by George Lucas and Lawrence Kasdan. It is the third film to be released in the Star Wars saga, and the sixth and final in terms of internal chronology. Among fans, the title is sometimes abbreviated as "ROTJ".[1]
...
The film debuted on May 25, 1983


Another annoucement from President Reagan date 5/13/87 was for this person born on 4/24/33. The number of days from 4/24/33 to 3/3/59 was 9444. The number of days from 3/3/59 to 1/9/85 was also 9444. The date 1/9/85 was 3.59 years after 6/7/81.

6/7/81 to 6/7/84 was 3 years. From 6/7/1984 to 1/9/1985 is: 216 days. 216 / 365 = 0.59

The date 6/7/81 is when the Osirak strike in Iraq occurred that Ilan Ramon was reportedly part of. As I wrote earlier, he was the same age on 6/7/81 and I was on 2/18/86, which was right around the time I think I was shot down over Chad in Africa and became a POW for a while until I escaped into the desert. I am not really certain about any of the details surrounding my escape or even where I was being held. That's what makes this betrayal so insidious. I feel like a hostage wearing a blindfold, not unlike I remember our people being held by militants back in 1979 with great media exposure.

Nomination of George A. Conn To Be a Member of the National Council on the Handicapped

May 13th, 1987

The President today announced his intention to nominate George A. Conn to be a member of the National Council on the Handicapped for the remainder of the term expiring September 17, 1988. He would succeed John F. Mills.

Mr. Conn was born April 24, 1933