Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dave Reichert: Dirty Cop - D.C. - Dirty Congressman

I think former president George H.W. Bush expressed well what all is at stake for treasonous activities. The date on this announcement from George H.W. Bush was 3 years, 3 months, after 2/14/86. I believe it was traitors in and connected to our government that got me shot down over Africa on 2/14/86.

White House Fact Sheet on Combating Violent Crime

May 15th, 1989
...
C. Enacting Death Penalty Procedures

The criminal justice system must accord paramount importance to the protection of innocent life. The murderous assault-weapon-armed gang member, the terrorist, the traitor, and the assassin, who threaten American lives and the Nation's security, must know that they will face the death penalty for their crimes.


I'm not really sure if Alberto Gonzales is the problem. I think the real culprit, among the other culprits, is John Ashcroft, the former Attorney General for George W. Bush. One obvious clue is his 5/9 birthday. Another clue is that Ashcroft’s age on 6/7/81 forms a 0.59 relationship with 9/2/65. The date 6/7/81 is when I think I led the strike on the Osirak facility in Iraq and 9/2/65 is what I think was my first day of college at Princeton University.

I think he was selected by George W. Bush to rip off the reason I symbolically went to high school in a town named Ashdown. I think Ashdown was incorporated into my identity because of my mission to the outer solar system to intercept the comet. If I had failed that mission in 1976, I would have returned as the last human alive to find a world of nothing but ash after the comet hit our planet. I think something about all that is also why President Reagan sent me to lead that mission into Iraq in 1981.

From 5/9/1942 to 9/2/1965 is: 8517 days
From 5/9/1942 to 6/7/1981 is: 14274 days
8517 / 14274 = 0.59

I have determined that the current director of the FBI has a lot of personal complicity to worry about too. I found this really clever hidden gem connected to when George W. Bush nominated him to become the director of FBI. Basically, his nomination date forms a 0.59 relationship with a day when he was 33.59 years old.

8/7/44 to 3/10/78 = 33.59 years
From 8/7/1944 to 3/10/1978 is: 12268 days
From 8/7/1944 to 7/6/2001 is: 20787 days
12268 / 20787 = 0.59

Robert Swan Mueller III (born August 7, 1944) is the current Director of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation.
...
Mueller was nominated for the position of FBI Director on July 6, 2001.

I do not believe it is a coincidence that he has the same last name as the guy in charge of my department at one of my employers in my symbolic "memories." The name of the company - and this is all part of my work history documents - had the initials U.F.P. A few months ago, I began to think that U.F.P. was a symbolic connection to the "United Federation of Planets" from "Star Trek." I also worked for a company with the intials I.S.S. and I think that was created to create a symbolic connection to the Internation Space Station.

The company with the U.F.P. initials is the company I symbolically worked for before I went into Microsoft in 1995 to establish probable cause and you traitors with a capital W know that. That's why this bullshit has been going on for so long: Mueller is an accomplice of Hanssen and is protecting the other accomplices, such as George W. Bush.

So I was in there at Microsoft monitoring the terrorist activities for over 5 years. Why was I in there for so long? Now I’ve been waiting and at times struggling to stay alive for more than 3 years on top of that. Something didn’t add up here until I figured out that Mueller is complicit in treasonous activity. There has been a process in place to - at a minimum - impede me from remembering my real identity. George W. Bush and accomplices, such as Dave Reichert, don't want me to remember because they are going to go to prison when I reveal my real identity. They are worried because of my expertise on counter-terrorism and counter-intelligence and because they are traitors.

And don’t get me started on Karl Rove’s complicity in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. George W. Bush is a traitor and he has betrayed me all these years as he tries to find a way out.