Friday, March 30, 2007

You’re not getting any less complicit

I wonder if George W. Bush will give his girly-salute to my Medals Of Honor when I arrest him.

As I wrote, the DD-214 copy I received from Military Personnel Records was created as part of my official cover. Many of the details on those official records represent that I am an agent of the U.S. Intelligence Community. My cover was created specifically for this investigation. One example I wrote of earlier is the NEC number of 1189 on the ‘Primary Specialty’ field of the DD-214. Subtracting 59 from 1189 produces the number 1130.

SPECIAL WARFARE
First Character: Q
AQD codes having the first character "Q" are used to modify 1130 billets and 113X officer designators when the billet requirements/officer qualifications pertain to the special warfare specialty.

QF1 Qualified for Commanding Officer of UDT/SEAL/ SBU/SDV Team
QG1 Qualified for command of SPECWARGRU


This has been a very long term investigation and my 8.75 years of involvement is only one part of it. There have been many U.S. agents involved in the investigation and the terrorists have been working to, at a minimum, marginalize us so that the terrorists at Microsoft-Corbis are not prosecuted. They have been stalking me all this time to find out who else has an official cover of the U.S. government and that is on my counter-terrorism team.

They would have backed off long ago if they were not actively trying to protect the terrorists I have been investigating. Even "Jethro Bodine" could have looked at my cover identity and figured out that I was working with an official covert identity.