Thursday, March 01, 2007

Well, why didn't you answer me when I asked

George W. Bush has made two political appointments to the U.S. Supreme Court. They both seem to point to the date 3/3/86. As far as I know, that was the only birthday I spent as a Prisoner Of War.

Samuel Alito was 35.9 years old on 3/3/86.

Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr. (born April 1, 1950) is the junior Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States....On October 31, President Bush announced that he was nominating Alito to O'Connor's seat, and he submitted the nomination to the Senate on November 10, 2005.


John Roberts was 11359 days old on 3/3/86. I have even been thinking the crazy notion that my first experience as a Prisoner Of War was at the age of 11 years in Vietnam. That would have been in 1970, I assume, after I graduated from Princeton University. Even crazier, that is why George W. Bush selected John Roberts to become the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court - because Roberts could reflect both of times I was a Prisoner Of War. As I have noted several times, the message is that if you point out the criminal activities of Microsoft and accomplices, then they are going to make your life a living hell.

John Glover Roberts Jr. (born January 27, 1955) is the seventeenth and current Chief Justice of the United States. Before joining the Supreme Court on September 29, 2005, Roberts was a judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.