Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Microsoft Campus of domestic terrorists

As a natural result of my military career, I developed a reputation among the bad guys as someone you didn't want showing up at your site. That made for a very effective investigative tool.


I can’t actually remember this in the conventional sense, but it is my theory that I won my first Olympic gold medal at the 1964 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck, under assumed names. I am thinking that I won another gold medal as part of a team in another sport during that Olympic gathering. I think that is why Microsoft constructed their campus in an effort to hijack my life, as the image below illustrates. It is that Building 9 that was constructed to align with 33 and 59. At it most simplest form, Microsoft-Corbis is engaged in a complex scheme to steal my identity. We figured out they were setting a trap for me, one they would spring in the future.

The images illustrate how the Microsoft campus in Redmond - their primary training ground for domestic terrorism - aligns with the streets 33rd and 159th. The new terrorist facility Microsoft is constructing in Issaquah aligns with 59th and 233rd, as illustrated with the hyperlink. You might have to save the images I created to fully see the effect of the illustration.
































Saturday, October 16, 2004
Microsoft's Issaquah campus plan shrinks
Company won't buy more property in the Highlands

By TODD BISHOP
SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER REPORTER

Microsoft Corp. has significantly scaled back its long-term plans for a massive Issaquah campus, informing the city that the project will be less than half the size once envisioned.

Microsoft's decision "was not a particular surprise," said Issaquah Mayor Ava Frisinger, citing the company's slow progress on the project in recent years. Despite receiving approval in 2002, Microsoft hasn't announced a timeline for starting construction in Issaquah.


It was because of such past results as my Olympic accomplishments that President Reagan would leverage me as a strategic asset during his term. But the notion is not so much about the coach putting his grandson in as quarterback; rather I was supposed to create the impression that we not only had superior technology, we had superior operators of that technology. If my identity was traced to specific activities, then that reduced the effectiveness of his strategic objectives. The objective, I believe, was to create the impression of an unbeatable team.