Friday, March 16, 2007

George W. Bush - No Way Out

My salary for 2001 from Microsoft was 59694.10. Subtracting 334 from that equals 59360.10. That was just 11 cents from being 59359. I suspect that Microsoft-Corbis was encoding a clue about their terrorism with a 334-point-something clue. As I wrote earlier, The USS Cole DDG-67 was struck by terrorists 334 days before the 9/11/2001 attacks on the World Trade Center. The year 2001 was the only year my salary was in the 59K range and I find it highly suspicious about the 334. The salary value for 2001 represents how much they had paid me by the end of 2001, but that value had largely been determined before the 9/11 attacks. My performance review, which I seem to recall was revealed to me in July or August 2001, was the primary factor in determining that final 2001 salary figure.

Some possible clues the terrorists at Microsoft, led by Bill Gates, were shooting for:

59694.10 - 334.99 = 59359.11
59694.10 - 334.67 = 59359.43
59694.10 - 334.77 = 59359.33


I have written about the 4 ships in the U.S. Navy fleet were given hull numbers 59 to represent aspects of my education. I wrote yesterday about how former Bush Attorney General John Ashcroft forms a connection to me and my so-called birth mark of ‘59.’

When USS Kauffman FFG-59 was commissioned, it was on a Saturday, 2/28/87. 3 days later was my 28th birthday, which I probably spent somewhere in the wilderness of Africa. I estimate that I spent 400 days living in the wilds of the African continent before I completed my escape back to the U.S. Navy, after being missing for 453 days. I think the clue for FFG-59 wasn’t specifically for my 28th birthday though. The ship was commissioned on a Saturday, as most of them were, and the following Monday, I was 335.9 months old. The Kauffman might represent my training with the U.S. Navy SEALs.


When USS Princeton CG-59 was commissioned, I was 359 months, 8 days, old. I'm not sure why the 8 days; it could have been a 359 months, 3 days, target, which was the previous Monday, 2/6/89. The USS Princeton CG-59 was selected, I believe, to represent my education at the Princeton University. The Princeton also hit an anti-ship mine in the Persian Gulf, which reminds me of the theory that I was on the USS Samuel B. Roberts on 4/14/88 when it hit an anti-ship mine. I don’t think I was on the USS Princeton though, when it hit the mine during the First Gulf War.

Princeton University is a coeducational private university located in Princeton, New Jersey, in the United States of America.

By most standards, it is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the U.S.[2] and is one of the eight Ivy League universities.



USS Russell DDG-59 was selected, I believe, to reflect that I attended Lincoln College at Oxford University. The USS Russell was commissioned in 1995 and Oxford University joined the Russell Group of universities in 1994, according to sources.

The University of Oxford (usually abbreviated as Oxon. for post-nominals), located in the city of Oxford, England, is the oldest university in the English-speaking world

Oxford is a member of the Russell Group of research-led British universities, the Coimbra Group (a network of leading European universities), the League of European Research Universities, and is also a core member of the Europaeum. Oxford is ranked among the world's best universities.

Lincoln College (in full: The College of the Blessed Mary and All Saints, Lincoln) is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. It is situated in the centre of Oxford, lying on Turl Street next to Exeter and backing onto Brasenose.


USS Falcon MHC-59 was commissioned as a minesweeper, I believe, to connect to that aspect of my career as well as to my experience as an F-16 Falcon pilot.


It’s possible that I contributed also to the bands Duran Duran and Devo, along with others from the 80’s. The second album from Duran Duran “Rio” makes me wonder because of the music video with them on yachts. I found that especially interesting when I considered something I wrote on my journal one day when I was living in that Pioneer Square gulag:

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Rise Above Fri, 3/3/06 3:22 PM

This was a pleasant surprise. I was disappointed though when I first saw them that they were preparing to leave. I think this is the one at the link below. I love these ships. Who needs a parade when you can watch a U.S. Navy warship getting underway? If I could choose any ship I wanted for a personal yacht, it would be a Burke-class destroyer.

http://www.momsen.navy.mil/

The “Rio” album was the second release from Duran Duran and, according to sources, released on 5/10/82. That would have been 10 days after I think I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy. I thought about that a lot as I read this article:

Rio is an album by Duran Duran, originally released worldwide on May 10, 1982, but re-released in November in the United States. It reached #2 on the UK charts.

The album went gold in the US on March 1, 1983, and platinum on April 26, eventually reaching double platinum status. It peaked at number 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US (on June 5, 1983), and remained on the charts there for 129 weeks -- almost two and a half years.
In 2000, Rio was ranked #98 in Q magazine's "100 Greatest British Albums". In 2003, it was listed at #65 in the NME "100 Greatest Albums Of All Time". In 2004, CMJ ranked it as #1 in their "Top 20 Most-Played Albums of 1982".[1]
...
"Ever since, people think we spend all our time riding around in silk suits, on yachts, getting wet." -- Nick Rhodes



I especially enjoy listening to Devo and I can’t think of any single song from them, along with Pink Floyd and The Doors, that I don’t like. This one is especially enjoyable:

Devo - Big Mess

I am cowboy kim
Cowboy kim I am
I am a lucky cowboy
Let me tell you why
Im a man with a mission
A boy with a gun
I got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one
Ill announce the winner
On the radio
With my microphone
I do a super show
I wear a cowboy hat
It is my business hat
Im on till 1:00 a.m.
I must tell you that
Im a man with a mission
A boy with a gun
I got a picture in my pocket of the lucky one
Who doesnt know Im a big mess
I mean a really big mess
A big big mess he was all mixed up and a
Big mess he was a
Big mess he was a
He was really mixed up
Cowboy kim I am
Mr. reality
The most important thing
I put away my toys
With my microphone
I do a super show
Ill announce the winner
On the radio